Sirhan Sirhan is still alive!

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Apparently Sirhan Sirhan is still alive. Who knew?

Sirhan Sirhan, imprisoned for more than 50 years for the 1968 assassination of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, was hospitalized Friday after being stabbed by a fellow inmate at a San Diego prison.

A statement from the state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation said the stabbing occurred Friday afternoon at the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility near San Diego.

Robert F. Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan stable after prison stabbing

Sirhan Sirhan, imprisoned for more than 50 years for the 1968 assassination of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, was hospitalized Friday after being stabbed by a fellow inmate at a San Diego prison.

A statement from the state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation said the stabbing occurred Friday afternoon at the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility near San Diego.

Nobody should be murdered, but it was that piece of shit Bobby Kennedy...so no tears here.

Nobody should be murdered, but it was that piece of shit Bobby Kennedy...so no tears here.

Oh puh-leeze. I don't want to see any U.S. politicians assassinated.

How much has it cost for us to not know that ? About $4 million. Legislative Analyst's Office
Sirhan was originally sentenced to death. But when California briefly outlawed capital punishment, his sentence was reduced to life in prison. He has been denied parole several times.

He should have been given death for murdering Bobby Kennedy. I have no sympathy for the POS.

Oh puh-leeze. I don't want to see any U.S. politicians assassinated.
Neither do I...but Bobby was a piece of shit.

The POS in your avatar, Poppy, (rest in hell) is probably the one who gave Sirhan the mind control drug that made him do it.
Mind control drug? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: I think you’re on drugs!
If you consider weed a drug, you would be correct, sir.
Like in the JFK murder the mystery lives on.

How much has it cost for us to not know that ? About $4 million. Legislative Analyst's Office
Sirhan was originally sentenced to death. But when California briefly outlawed capital punishment, his sentence was reduced to life in prison. He has been denied parole several times.

I did not know that. He should have been executed decades ago.

The POS in your avatar, Poppy, (rest in hell) is probably the one who gave Sirhan the mind control drug that made him do it.
Mind control drug? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: I think you’re on drugs!
If you consider weed a drug, you would be correct, sir.
Like in the JFK murder the mystery lives on.

We have a conspiracy page on the Board, you might like it. I’m cool with people smoking pot. Just treat it like alcohol, don’t get impaired and drive.

Forum List

Back