Sirhan Sirhan is still alive!

Beta O'Rourke thinks that he is the second Robert Kennedy.
People stand 5 feet away when he's talking so they don't get slapped.
Jared_Kushner_Backpack_Boy_medium.gif

Nobody should be murdered, but it was that piece of shit Bobby Kennedy...so no tears here.
The POS in your avatar, Poppy, (rest in hell) is probably the one who gave Sirhan the mind control drug that made him do it.
Mind control drug? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: I think you’re on drugs!

Drugs and being programmed isn't out of the realm of possibilities.

Sirhan Sirhan is still alive is still alive?

Indeed indeed he is he is!

Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Is that so? Is that so?

Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Is that so? Is that so?
I've been locked up ( in jail) for 30 days twice in 2 different states , once for a "hit and run" in Georgia that really wasn't my fault but I was drunk....long story. The other time for growing 20 pot plants in my back yard .

But I can't wrap my mind around what it must be like in real prison, for years and decades.
A 20 something in for life may live to be 75 on the crap they feed you in there, and in his lifetime of pure hell, he will see 2 entire generations of guards come and go (after their 20 years, most retire young and move onto something else ). By the time he dies, alone for the most part, he'll be surrounded by young new strangers who have no clue....very sad. Especially for someone who was innocent and released after 20 or 30 years on new DNA evidence.

I dare someone to mess with this dude...^^ ...lol

Last edited:
Apparently Sirhan Sirhan is still alive. Who knew?

Sirhan Sirhan, imprisoned for more than 50 years for the 1968 assassination of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, was hospitalized Friday after being stabbed by a fellow inmate at a San Diego prison.

A statement from the state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation said the stabbing occurred Friday afternoon at the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility near San Diego.

Robert F. Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan stable after prison stabbing
Nobody should be murdered, but it was that piece of shit Bobby Kennedy...so no tears here.

Sorry, I don’t advocate violence even if I disagree with their politics. I didn’t agree with Bobby however I believed he loved his country.

Sirhan Sirhan, imprisoned for more than 50 years for the 1968 assassination of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, was hospitalized Friday after being stabbed by a fellow inmate at a San Diego prison.

A statement from the state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation said the stabbing occurred Friday afternoon at the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility near San Diego.

You're a disgusting POS.

You're a disgusting POS.
You going to say something to edward37 or you only selective in your outrage?

Forum List

Back