Trump Sinking ship

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
What a hoot to see all these Trumpsters working their asses off bailing water from Nixon's sinking ship. (Opps, my bad; I mean Trump's sinking ship.) Three indictments from the Special Prosecutor, ONE GUILTY PLEA already! And, have you seen what Trump's Campaign Chairman, the man who helped Trump win the electoral college, spent his ill gotten gains on? Come on now; take a look; pull your heads out of the sand.

The post today that was really telling was a dedicated, really stupid Trumpster, saying that Mueller started out as a well respected Republican and then morphed into a Democrat, the implication being that a true Trump Republican would not have brought these indictments. So, in his eyes, party and individual loyalty should take precedence over the law. And, I bet, the majority of Trumpsters share this misguided view.

Well, Nixon fans (darn, I just can't get it straight; I mean Trump fans) hang in there. You've still got Faux News Playboy and Rush Limbaugh on your side. It's gonna be a long, tough slog defending the big orange one, but there have to be better days ahead. Yeah, right. Bigly!

What a hoot to see all these Trumpsters working their asses off bailing water from Nixon's sinking ship. (Opps, my bad; I mean Trump's sinking ship.) Three indictments from the Special Prosecutor, ONE GUILTY PLEA already! And, have you seen what Trump's Campaign Chairman, the man who helped Trump win the electoral college, spent his ill gotten gains on? Come on now; take a look; pull your heads out of the sand.

The post today that was really telling was a dedicated, really stupid Trumpster, saying that Mueller started out as a well respected Republican and then morphed into a Democrat, the implication being that a true Trump Republican would not have brought these indictments. So, in his eyes, party and individual loyalty should take precedence over the law. And, I bet, the majority of Trumpsters share this misguided view.

Well, Nixon fans (darn, I just can't get it straight; I mean Trump fans) hang in there. You've still got Faux News Playboy and Rush Limbaugh on your side. It's gonna be a long, tough slog defending the big orange one, but there have to be better days ahead. Yeah, right. Bigly!
/----/ Take a Midol Princess. You're lashing out.
1234.jpg

Manafort bought property in Trump Tower in 2006, so the ties go far beyond his months with the lying campaign of A Dump.

That is just crazy, the ship is only sinking for the media and the Hilary Clinton Administration. She is the evil mastermind behind it all. Our great president has never once talked to the Russians, it was Hillary Clinton that that sold uranium to the Russians and then covered it up. President Trump is cleaning up the mess created the Hillary Clinton Administration, that is why she need to be locked up, along with Obama.

Just wait, when the full truth is revealed, the entire world will know that President Trump is the most honest man to ever be a world leader, and the greatest president ever to become president of the US. He was sent by God to clean up the world, and he is starting with the US. In 1-2 years, he'll have America great again!

You people need to stop watching the Fake News. Watch Hannity on FOX News. He tells it like it is. No fake news, just the truth straight from God and Trump.

Forum List

Back