Iowa Voters Leave CNN Hosts “Perplexed”

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

After Providing Politically Incorrect Answers on the Trump Indictments, Ukraine, and More – Then CNN Snidely Insults the Voters

12 Aug 2023 ~~ By Cullen Linebarger

If there was any doubt CNN has zero clue what people around the heartland believe, this was erased Thursday.
The Blaze reported Friday that CNN hosts Dana Bash and John King were left “perplexed” at Iowa voters’ answers to the most pressing issues of the day including the Trump prosecutions, Ukraine, and 2020 election fraud. They simply could not understand why voters no longer trusted them.
The segment opens with King making a recent visit to Iowa to speak with voters. As it begins, King haughtily intoned that the voters’ “reverence for Ronald Reagan” and “optimism” has been overridden by Trump’s grievances, “disdain of big government” and “Trump’s distrust of just about everything.” Their answers below certainly explain why King was so triggered.
One man said that he completely agreed with Trump’s claim that the 2020 Presidential election was stolen from him.
I think he (Trump) thinks he (Biden) stole it from him. And I and and lot of people agree with him.
The voter also went on to blast the disgraceful Trump prosecutions being carried out by the Biden regime and their cronies.
Nothing about that deal is the American way.​
One of the more notable moments in the video occurs when King asked the voters to raise their hands if they think the voters should be supporting Ukraine in the fight against Putin.
Not a single one raises their hand!

~Snip~
Once the segment concluded, King and Bash could not understand why the voters were not buying the falsehoods their network has propagated for decades. Surely they would use these next moments for some introspection?
No, they instead started insulting the voters and said they were the problem. Bash started off by ranting about how these intelligent Iowa residents were “seeped in these completely conspiratorial questions and thoughts.

King was a bit more sympathetic toward the voters but still quite condescending. He implied that the voters were completely brainwashed by Tucker Carlson, particularly on Ukraine.
That is because they are part of the problem. As the Blaze notes, they hardly bother fact-checking Biden’s numerous lies. 11 of the 12 recent fact-checks have targeted Trump and Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and one even sought to defend Hunter Biden’s sweetheart plea deal.

Commentary:
Its interesting to see the CIA, excuse me, I mean CNN struggle with people of Middle America not buying their obvious bovine scatology anymore.
Incidents like this continue to show Americans the bias and complicity of the Quisling Media and the Maoist/DSA Democrats. Its not just CNN of course but the majority of the biased Media.
Ms. Bash seems to get around, Dana (Schwartz) was married to Obama's CIA clown Jeremy Bash.
Then she married John King, that's right the idiot having the moronic conversation with her. Next she was with Spencer Garrett.
CNN has and will never understand that it's not Trump's grip. Similarly the Maoist/DSA Democrats misunderstand that Trump lives in reality, with us. The people at CNN are so used to the cult of personalities.
https://ruamupr.com/wc/3600/13529/16701/16701,16709.html

Dana Bash "they believe things that would break our fact-check machine" LMFAO
Democrat "Fact Checking" is pure propaganda.........fact checking yourself is totally illegitimate.
There is a true element of supremacy and arrogance with white liberal elitists.
They treat the Americans who live in between NYC and LA with contempt and inferiority.

After Providing Politically Incorrect Answers on the Trump Indictments, Ukraine, and More – Then CNN Snidely Insults the Voters

12 Aug 2023 ~~ By Cullen Linebarger

If there was any doubt CNN has zero clue what people around the heartland believe, this was erased Thursday.
The Blaze reported Friday that CNN hosts Dana Bash and John King were left “perplexed” at Iowa voters’ answers to the most pressing issues of the day including the Trump prosecutions, Ukraine, and 2020 election fraud. They simply could not understand why voters no longer trusted them.
The segment opens with King making a recent visit to Iowa to speak with voters. As it begins, King haughtily intoned that the voters’ “reverence for Ronald Reagan” and “optimism” has been overridden by Trump’s grievances, “disdain of big government” and “Trump’s distrust of just about everything.” Their answers below certainly explain why King was so triggered.
One man said that he completely agreed with Trump’s claim that the 2020 Presidential election was stolen from him.
I think he (Trump) thinks he (Biden) stole it from him. And I and and lot of people agree with him.
The voter also went on to blast the disgraceful Trump prosecutions being carried out by the Biden regime and their cronies.
Nothing about that deal is the American way.​
One of the more notable moments in the video occurs when King asked the voters to raise their hands if they think the voters should be supporting Ukraine in the fight against Putin.
Not a single one raises their hand!

~Snip~
Once the segment concluded, King and Bash could not understand why the voters were not buying the falsehoods their network has propagated for decades. Surely they would use these next moments for some introspection?
No, they instead started insulting the voters and said they were the problem. Bash started off by ranting about how these intelligent Iowa residents were “seeped in these completely conspiratorial questions and thoughts.

King was a bit more sympathetic toward the voters but still quite condescending. He implied that the voters were completely brainwashed by Tucker Carlson, particularly on Ukraine.
That is because they are part of the problem. As the Blaze notes, they hardly bother fact-checking Biden’s numerous lies. 11 of the 12 recent fact-checks have targeted Trump and Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and one even sought to defend Hunter Biden’s sweetheart plea deal.

Commentary:
Its interesting to see the CIA, excuse me, I mean CNN struggle with people of Middle America not buying their obvious bovine scatology anymore.
Incidents like this continue to show Americans the bias and complicity of the Quisling Media and the Maoist/DSA Democrats. Its not just CNN of course but the majority of the biased Media.
Ms. Bash seems to get around, Dana (Schwartz) was married to Obama's CIA clown Jeremy Bash.
Then she married John King, that's right the idiot having the moronic conversation with her. Next she was with Spencer Garrett.
CNN has and will never understand that it's not Trump's grip. Similarly the Maoist/DSA Democrats misunderstand that Trump lives in reality, with us. The people at CNN are so used to the cult of personalities.
https://ruamupr.com/wc/3600/13529/16701/16701,16709.html

It shows CNN is out of touch with reality

I sure wish we still had Charles Krauthammer among us - a brilliant man who succeeded despite terrible adversity.

He wrote an article about how the left are so arrogant in their beliefs that their views are the right ones that they have convinced themselves that those who disagree with them are are just a slim minority. Their arrogance doesn’t allow them to recognize otherwise.

That’s why you hear them make blanket statements that “the country disagrees with you” or other comments that show they think you are an outlier. That’s why CNN was so “perplexed.” The anchors are so arrogant that they just can’t face that at least half of the country is appalled by Biden and the Left.

It reminds me of Javert. He had spent his life convinced that Valjean was in the wrong. When he finally realized that Valjean was a kind, decent man, he couldn’t live with how wrong he was.

They're "perplexed" because they're immersed in the bi-costal elitist culture, that questions nothing that doesn't mirror the Current Narrative™.

They're the modern equivalent of the Japanese troops isolated on Pacific islands, who didn't get the memo that the war was over.

They also all have "vax cards" but precisely none of them got the shot...

Well it is a positive step that Trump and his supporters all frame the issue that they "think" it was stolen now.

Trump voters are the lowest common denominator
Which they demonstrate any time a microphone is shoved in their face
Many can't properly articulate their real thoughts.

The "theft" of the 2020 election began the night Trump was elected on November 8, 2016. It only came to a head during the 2020 election.

I sure wish we still had Charles Krauthammer among us - a brilliant man who succeeded despite terrible adversity.

He wrote an article about how the left are so arrogant in their beliefs that their views are the right ones that they have convinced themselves that those who disagree with them are are just a slim minority. Their arrogance doesn’t allow them to recognize otherwise.

That’s why you hear them make blanket statements that “the country disagrees with you” or other comments that show they think you are an outlier. That’s why CNN was so “perplexed.” The anchors are so arrogant that they just can’t face that at least half of the country is appalled by Biden and the Left.

It reminds me of Javert. He had spent his life convinced that Valjean was in the wrong. When he finally realized that Valjean was a kind, decent man, he couldn’t live with how wrong he was.
Same deal in '68, when Nixon was elected....Everyone the media-industrial complex claimed that they knew of nobody who voted for him...They truly do live in their own little world.

Trump voters are the lowest common denominator
Which they demonstrate any time a microphone is shoved in their face
They live in an alternate reality
Any facts they disagree with….they create their own facts

Their own science, their own medicine, their own voting results

OIP.5PmkSkdDuZ1DmbJE0Zj4aAHaHa

:auiqs.jpg:

It shows CNN is out of touch with reality
No. The voters of Iowa (and other midwestern states) are out of touch with reality. But then again, the interviews are only getting a small cross section of voters.
Iowa (and NH) don't matter anymore in choosing a President. We all know the hold Trump has over the party and his base. He is the nominee.

Dana Bash "they believe things that would break our fact-check machine" LMFAO
Democrat "Fact Checking" is pure propaganda.........fact checking yourself is totally illegitimate.
There is a true element of supremacy and arrogance with white liberal elitists.
They treat the Americans who live in between NYC and LA with contempt and inferiority.
Living in your own made up reality will make the rest of us sane people question heartlander's judgement.
But don't worry, there's plenty of people in the rest of the country who also live in their own reality.
Unfortunately, they're not a majority. :)

No. The voters of Iowa (and other midwestern states) are out of touch with reality. But then again, the interviews are only getting a small cross section of voters.
Iowa (and NH) don't matter anymore in choosing a President. We all know the hold Trump has over the party and his base. He is the nominee.

I have never understood why we put so much credence into such meaningless states as Iowa and NH

At least Democrats are moving away

I have never understood why we put so much credence into such meaningless states as Iowa and NH

At least Democrats are moving away
Iowa and NH (disclaimer, I live in NH) haven't mattered for decades. Used to be, these states were difference makers and sometimes bellwhethers.
I have a feeling as far as the Republican primary goes, Trump will run the table. That pretty much means the contest is over by Super Tuesday. It may not even take that long.

Iowa and NH (disclaimer, I live in NH) haven't mattered for decades. Used to be, these states were difference makers and sometimes bellwhethers.
I have a feeling as far as the Republican primary goes, Trump will run the table. That pretty much means the contest is over by Super Tuesday. It may not even take that long.

The thing with both Iowa and NH is not just that they are minor states in terms of population but they are not representative of the diverse population

Forum List

Back