Iowa Voters Leave CNN Hosts “Perplexed”

Anyone who has a dog in the fight is allowed to vote
You don’t get to decide who should be allowed
I didn't say they shouldn't be allowed to vote, I said they shouldn't be voting. You do see the difference, right? And, hey, if you want to talk about a dog in the fight, only property owners should be allowed to vote for school boards, because they're the ones paying property taxes. Then, we should give those who pay the most income taxes extra votes, because they're shouldering the bulk of the revenue demands by the government.

This is fun.

I didn't say they shouldn't be allowed to vote, I said they shouldn't be voting. You do see the difference, right?

Who shouldn’t be voting

Those who believe the 2020 election was stolen
Those who get their information from the RW media
Those who swear Obama was born in Kenya
Those who think COVID was a hoax

Who shouldn’t be voting

Those who believe the 2020 election was stolen
Those who get their information from the RW media
Those who swear Obama was born in Kenya
Those who think COVID was a hoax
Now you're talking. Unless you at least have an idea of how the person you're voting for is going to govern and what policies they will push, you probably shouldn't be voting. That would reduce the number of votes to be counted down to a few million and we would be done with it by midnight election day. But we're not even allowed to ensure that those voting are eligible to do so. Every time somebody tries to take steps to make that happen, democrats start screaming with some excuse or other, but what they're really concerned about is reducing the number of democrat votes. Let a county try to remove dead people from the rolls, for one example, and listen to the screams.

We should be voting less for personalities and more for methods of addressing problems.

Anyone who has a dog in the fight is allowed to vote
You don’t get to decide who should be allowed
Are they voting on issues where a major problem is as you said, low information voters, or vote for people who are strangers who do not mind lying to voters?

Anyone who depends on Taylor Swift to get enough enthusiasm to go out and register to vote shouldn't be voting. Anyone who depends on Oprah Winfrey's endorsement to know how to vote shouldn't be voting. Anyone who votes for "the good looking one" shouldn't be voting. Anyone who votes a certain way because they're afraid Cher is going to move out of the country shouldn't be voting. Need I say more?

How about a candidate endorsed by someone from their own party?

Forum List

Back