Single woman with a gun runs off home invader...no shots fired, a defensive gun use.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This woman was home alone when someone broke into her house......

Get Ready, this now breaks the anti gun memes screached at us by anti gunners......

She pointed the gun at him and ordered him out, she was not easily disarmed, she did not fire a shot, when the police arrived they did not shoot her, she did not shoot them.....

'I had to take care of things': Gun-wielding Texas mother scares off intruder

The family does not want to be identified, but wanted to share the story in hope that awareness can help in similar situations.

The mother was at home with the family's 3-month-old daughter Thursday night. Her husband was out of town working, but was coming home Friday to celebrate the first Christmas with their daughter.

After tossing and turning in bed for a while, the mother was not able to fall asleep and went to the living room around 11:30 p.m.

About an hour later, she heard the home alarm beep and her back door open.

Her instinct kicked in.

"I froze for a second and then I realized I needed to spring into action, I mean, I had my baby in the house. I was alone. My husband was away on business, so I had to take care of things," she said.

She grabbed a gun and went towards the back door, where she found a man standing in her kitchen.

She yelled at the man while pointing the gun at him, and her dog ran towards him, scaring him out of the back door.

She locked the door and called 911.

Special pleading can be fun.

With Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, he would have been working to support his family.

Actually, he was probably about to go to college....is a wonderful person and simply forced his way into her kitchen by mistake.....

The perp. Another white Amish man!

Libbey%20Drive%20suspicious%20person_1513992564249_11332281_ver1.0.jpg

With Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, he would have been working to support his family.

Actually, he was probably about to go to college....is a wonderful person and simply forced his way into her kitchen by mistake.....
My special pleading is more plausible.

Seattle's unemployment is an example.

Why work when you can steal what some one else worked for? I hate thieves.

And liberals love them! Right?

:slap: Political parties have nothing to do with this. I didn't ask the two that showed up to rob me about their political bent...
I have a happy camper policy.

Forum List

Back