Christmas horror: Exquisite human leather products being sold online

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(INTELLIHUB) — Extremely discerning clientele can now purchase their own one-of-a-kind ‘human leather’ products such as wallets, belts, and shoes online but prices start at $14,000 USD, according to the company which handcrafts the items out of the ‘finest leather known.’
Christmas Horror: ‘Exquisite Human Leather’ Products Being Sold Online

What is the cost of a pair of Human Leather Shoes?
From Euros 18,000 onwards (USD$27,000 approx)

upload_2017-12-24_10-44-48.png

Human Leather Exclusive Products - Exquisite Wallets, Belts, Shoes

upload_2017-12-24_10-49-5.png

OP from
upload_2017-12-24_10-52-25.png

'Exqisite human leather' products, wallets, belts, shoes, being sold online
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright y then if you thought people were nuts before this should solidify that thought. Trump haters wonn't get this but American Freedom lovers will.................... You can bet this is an ANTI AMERICAN SITE , be it they aren't located in America or not. they can still hate us. You can bet they are the same mind set as ANTIFA and the LEFTIST LIBERAL FKS we have here.

I have seen it all and heard it all now.

What's kind of odd is before posting the article the link to the actual site worked, but as I clicked through looking for more information the link stopped working.

You guys can try it don't know if they will shut it down quickly or not . I was able to Grab my own screen shot of it though.

This is crazy.

Fun fact: Every terrestrial mammal has enough brain matter to tan it’s own hide.

(INTELLIHUB) — Extremely discerning clientele can now purchase their own one-of-a-kind ‘human leather’ products such as wallets, belts, and shoes online but prices start at $14,000 USD, according to the company which handcrafts the items out of the ‘finest leather known.’

View attachment 167744

View attachment 167745

OP from View attachment 167747

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright y then if you thought people were nuts before this should solidify that thought. Trump haters wonn't get this but American Freedom lovers will.................... You can bet this is an ANTI AMERICAN SITE , be it they aren't located in America or not. they can still hate us. You can bet they are the same mind set as ANTIFA and the LEFTIST LIBERAL FKS we have here.

What's kind of odd is before posting the article the link to the actual site worked, but as I clicked through looking for more information the link stopped working.

You guys can try it don't know if they will shut it down quickly or not . I was able to Grab my own screen shot of it though.

This is crazy.
Really, MindWars? You find a wingnut illegitimate site, broadcast it here and then say it's somehow aligned with leftists?
You're into the eggnog, aren't you?
Don't be driving, but have a good Christmas.

Fun fact: Every terrestrial mammal has enough brain matter to tan it’s own hide.

What?! Where in the-? Do you get that idea?

The only mammal that knows how to tan hides is man. I bet you don't without Googling it.

View attachment 167744

View attachment 167745

This is crazy.
Really, MindWars? You find a wingnut illegitimate site, broadcast it here and then say it's somehow aligned with leftists?
Hey! Old Lady...!

View attachment 167744

View attachment 167745

This is crazy.
Hey! Old Lady...!
Hey! Vastator?

View attachment 167744

View attachment 167745

This is crazy.
Hey! Old Lady...!
Hey! Vastator?
Merry Christmas!

View attachment 167744

View attachment 167745

This is crazy.
Hey! Old Lady...!
Hey! Vastator?
Merry Christmas!
Same to you!

"Fun fact: Every terrestrial mammal has enough brain matter to tan it’s own hide."

Wat does this man? :uhoh3:

View attachment 167744

View attachment 167745

This is crazy.

I'll have you know that human leather is the very best stuff on the planet! Nothing else quite holds up like it. Great for car interior upholstery. Some of the best grades are ICA (Illegal Central American), not only toughened by the hot sun and paucity of food, but conditioned by all those chili peppers and repeated attempts to climb high fences! But the absolute best is MERT (Middle Eastern Radical Terrorist); it is extra thick and tough from all the beatings as a child for looking at your sister and that constantly blowing desert sand to the repeated bullet holes from stray gunfire trying to retake Fallujah forcing the skin to heal over the wounds over and over extra thick and strong! Stuff lasts forever!!!

My beautiful skin would sell for a lot more than 14k. :mad:

Forum List

Back