Since when is it a BIG THING to have TWO JOBS????????

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
So many black people like to say..........I GOT TWO JOBS. Well that means you are fucking struggling to survive lol It's cool now to work over 80 a week??

So many black people like to say..........I GOT TWO JOBS. Well that means you are fucking struggling to survive lol It's cool now to work over 80 a week??
Some people need more money and or want to make sure they can have a decent retirement.

Some people need more money and or want to make sure they can have a decent retirement.

They have things they cant afford. Have to cut back or do without

Sez a never going anywhere loser.

the-sad-truth-is-jussie-smollett-created-two-more-jobs-43150197.png

My aunt works 3 jobs to maintain a 2020 car and apt

I worked 80 to 90 some odd hours a week for decades. And that's only one job.

Like miketx said, though, some people want a comfortable retirement. It can be done. Personally, I'm retiring early.

Last edited:

Good for her, you could learn something.

Good for her, you could learn something.

To be tired and have no life?

What are you talking about?

First, very very few people work two jobs.

Second, it's a sign of maturity, decency and integrity to work two jobs, when you need to. It's you taking responsibility for your life.

I've worked THREE jobs in the past.

Thanks Donald John Trump. Black people used to say "I ain't got no job, I beez on welfare" now they're saying "I got two jobs!" Holy shit Trump is doing great!

Second, it's a sign of maturity, decency and integrity to work two jobs, when you need to. It's you taking responsibility for your life.

Why? because you want a new Iphone? New Car?

No, complete and total incompetence on my part. It was when I first moved out of from my parents, and I didn't know how to do finances, and ended up in debt. Then I got caught by a loan shark. I ended up borrowing a total of $5,000, and owed from the loan flipping (which I didn't know what that was) a total of $12,000.

So I worked 3 jobs, to pay off the debt.

The Iphone didn't exist when I was in college. So no.

No, complete and total incompetence on my part. It was when I first moved out of from my parents, and I didn't know how to do finances, and ended up in debt. Then I got caught by a loan shark. I ended up borrowing a total of $5,000, and owed from the loan flipping (which I didn't know what that was) a total of $12,000.

Ok well that's different. My dumb ass Aunt is working 3 jobs to maintain her lifestyle

Ok well that's different. My dumb ass Aunt is working 3 jobs to maintain her lifestyle

Yeah, that's a different thing.

I work one job, and for the past 10 years I earned no more than $20,000 a year. Not only was I easily able to afford my life style, but now I have about $10,000 saved up in stocks.

You can live on very little, and have a comfortable life. It's a matter of choice. I'm always baffled when people who earn literally double my yearly wage, want to go out to eat but worry they can't afford it. Meanwhile, me and my low wage, I pull out a $50 dollar bill, and buy whatever I want.

People literally enslave themselves. What's the point in earning all that money, when you still are scraping by. Retarded.

What?! Um, you’re assuming

I now work 3 jobs, started the 3rd this week as a matter of fact
When my full time job cut my hours from 40 to 28
I had to get a 2nd job to compensate for those hours
I work 46 hours between the first 2 jobs

I got the 3rd job to have extra money
and hopefully be offered full time so I can quit the job
that I’m already supposed to have full time hours but don’t

Anyhoo, having 2 jobs means you’re pulling your own weight
Why you seem to think that’s funny is beyond me

Forum List

Back