Since when did liberals become such intolerant bullies?

IMO it seemed to start with the death of JFK. LBJ then wins the 64 election and sweeps in all those hideous Liberal policies. The militant attitudes became necessary to support and defend the policies.

Liberals used to be the live and let live types. They used to hate bullies. But no more. They've become bullies. Aggressive, quasi militant attitudes about eradicating any behvaior, symbol or speech they disagree with.
This is relatively recent behavior.

They've become the people they used to hate, and I'm not sure they even realize it.

Even some lefties are admitting it now, which is a very good sign.

Who is admitting what?

Intolerant like....

Wanting gays to be unable to marry...?
Wanting sodomy illegal?
Wanting interracial couples to be illegal?
Wanting to take the vote away from women?
Wanting swear words illegal on tv and radio?
Segregated water fountains?
Forcing coloreds to the back of the bus?

Foul shit

Liberals used to be the live and let live types. They used to hate bullies. But no more. They've become bullies. Aggressive, quasi militant attitudes about eradicating any behvaior, symbol or speech they disagree with.

Why? They're shutting down businesses. Getting people kicked out of homes. Even threatening violence.

They've become outright bullies. They're openly mocking and belittling the South...all of it...all its people. Obviously they've never spent much time here...as our cities are nothing like they portray them...and are actually awesome and diverse thriving places.

I see the left on TV. On shows where all they do is mock and make fun. They produce NOTHING in society except that. They're experts at blogging and making smart ass comments. But nothing else. Spoiled brats. And bullies.

Eventually. ..bullies must be dealt with. Its illegal to punch a mouthy liberal in the face. And they know it. Its the only reason they're so bold. They know the very cops they demonize...will protect their sorry asses.

So...we must either deal with these bullies....or....well...we become Greece, Mexico or Africa in 25 years. I know my employer deals with them legally. He just fires them. Hire a liberal...eventually they all become insubordinate or whiny and he just fires their ass.

LOL- what a whiney conservative.

'waaah waaah liberals are being mean'........

News to you- the South has been mocked by everyone else for the last 50 years. Its not right- but its not a liberal or Conservative thing- pretty much every TV show and Movie in the last 50 years has mocked the South and southern accents.

And that is wrong.

That most of the South is and has always been conservative is just a coincidence.

They have always been bullies.
They shut down the government many times over abortion issues in the 1970's and they bullied those who disagreed with them way back then too.

For all those who have been claiming Trump can't win a presidency, take particular note of the line about "the most votes, not the majority" . think about it.

Liberal <-> Conformist. The term "Liberalism" in the United States is different than Liberalism elsewhere. It is much more about social freedom & social/political equality than it is about political or economic freedom. American Liberalism is often presumptively associated with certain economic positions that advocate using the mechanisms of tax policy and government-run programs to achieve the aims of social equality, and while that is often the case, it is not necessarily so.

^^ Bullshit.

Liberalism is legislatively passivist, not activist. The dynamic being described above is leftism.

My go-to simple example is still: to declare "all men are created equal" is Liberalism; to then try to make it happen actively through Affirmative Action -- is leftism.

Wow I get you credit Pogo, my love... I can't believe you read that... I was like... TLDR!!!!

Why? They're shutting down businesses. Getting people kicked out of homes. Even threatening violence.

They've become outright bullies. They're openly mocking and belittling the South...all of it...all its people. Obviously they've never spent much time here...as our cities are nothing like they portray them...and are actually awesome and diverse thriving places.

I see the left on TV. On shows where all they do is mock and make fun. They produce NOTHING in society except that. They're experts at blogging and making smart ass comments. But nothing else. Spoiled brats. And bullies.

Eventually. ..bullies must be dealt with. Its illegal to punch a mouthy liberal in the face. And they know it. Its the only reason they're so bold. They know the very cops they demonize...will protect their sorry asses.

So...we must either deal with these bullies....or....well...we become Greece, Mexico or Africa in 25 years. I know my employer deals with them legally. He just fires them. Hire a liberal...eventually they all become insubordinate or whiny and he just fires their ass.
After the Beating RR gave them.

Seeing how the economy exploded under him, they had to start lying immediately after he was out. Then the desperate need to cover for clinton gave them tons of knowledge of how the media can cover anything, make people believe what they want them to believe.

they openly hate freedom and the Constitution and get away with it b/c they have the media ready with the story that covers the hate over

IMO it seemed to start with the death of JFK. LBJ then wins the 64 election and sweeps in all those hideous Liberal policies. The militant attitudes became necessary to support and defend the policies.
It's really gone into overdrive in the last decade, though.

I think much of it is tied to their success in weaponizing PC, putting people on the defensive, intimidating people, controlling behavior. They became drunk on the power it gives them.

Now they're just nasty, nasty, nasty. Except for those of them who see it.

Last edited:
Liberal <-> Conformist. The term "Liberalism" in the United States is different than Liberalism elsewhere. It is much more about social freedom & social/political equality than it is about political or economic freedom. American Liberalism is often presumptively associated with certain economic positions that advocate using the mechanisms of tax policy and government-run programs to achieve the aims of social equality, and while that is often the case, it is not necessarily so.

^^ Bullshit.

Liberalism is legislatively passivist, not activist. The dynamic being described above is leftism.

My go-to simple example is still: to declare "all men are created equal" is Liberalism; to then try to make it happen actively through Affirmative Action -- is leftism.

When you have your own server and site with a legit page ranking from Google, you might look like you have a clue about criticizing others work.

For now you are just another butthurt whiny bitch.

ps. Did I mention, confused??

Last edited:

Well, we are all trying to become as tolerant as you are, but you have set the bar so high.....

There is probably another reason why you don't punch liberals in the mouth, sissy boy.

Oh yeah? And what might that be?

Well, we are all trying to become as tolerant as you are, but you have set the bar so high.....

Id never sue ro shut a private business down.
Id never bitch and whine about a silly flag. At least nowhere outside a chat forum.

Id never sue ro shut a private business down.
Id never bitch and whine about a silly flag. At least nowhere outside a chat forum.

So, how are you going to "deal with us"?

On this board, I have seen "Conservatives" wishing for the opportunity to shoot liberals. I have seen them call anyone to the right of Rush Limbaugh communists and fascists. I have seen posts calling liberals every foul name under the sun. Mostly I have seen liberals calling "Conservatives" stupid and ignorant.

Sorry, but the liberals, here and in the US in general are far less abrasive and abusive to those that politically disagree with them than the "Conservatives" are.

#LikesToSuckOdCocks where have you been,

Now you know the exact same statement could be made about the left if you substituted Elizabeth Warren and "left".

^^ Bullshit.

Wow I get you credit Pogo, my love... I can't believe you read that... I was like... TLDR!!!!

I cherrypicked. Found a place to pitch my tent and disregarded the rest. :)

Forum List

Back