Since we need jobs why not?

You're the typical fucking internet idiot with no clue about much.

My job gave me a front seat about what is going on in the middle east, dumbfuck. You have no clue what we are doing there and what Iran is doing there.

Also, you have no fucking clue about Russia and China. Your knowledge is based on the intenet and TV.

Oh, you need to explain why Obamination has now said the DoD focus will be on the Pacific if China is so weak and friendly.

I'm not going to argue anymore with an idiot like you since I have educated you enough but you are too fucking stupid to understand it.

I'd bet your next rant will be about the police lying about the threat of criminals on society, it must be some scam for them to get more money to buy donuts. :eusa_whistle:

The rant of an uneducated madman.

Iran is so friendly and innocent....because we supported some guy before you were born, insane. Strange the Arab muslims don't think Iran is so friendly.

Russia, yeah they're a bunch of nice guys....just ask Eastern Europeans ruled by them during the USSR reign of terror. But of course, they just quit being that way after the communist experiment failed. Russia supporting Saddam and today Iran and Syria just shows they're a model citizen of the world in your fucked up head.

China, strange that all their neighbors fear them over fishing and oil rights in the region. China using their navy to push smaller countries out of international waters, in addition to attacking the US Navy a couple times going back to 2000. Why is Vietnam asking for our help today? Come on asswipe.

Next, you'll claim Al Qaeda is just a friendly group guys that are misunderstood over cultural differences. It is Buuuuuuuuuuush's fault they hate us.

The ME is still pissy about the crusades and you think a few decades will erase the fact that we continually and repeatedly back thugs (still do) who use and abuse their people? You clearly knwo very little about the enemy you seem so terrified of.

Ok So we can back whomever we want for our own and thats cool. Some other nation (Russia) backs someone for their advantage and they are the evil menace but we are pure as driven snow? We backed syria until their craziness became too public for our liking.

Of course they fear china it's the biggest kid on the block. What you don't think our neighbors fear what we might do? Clearly your vision is lacking.

No AQ is a menace to the world. But we are spending Trillions of dollars and are reaaly no closer to destroying AQ than we were right after the big push into tora bora. SO way to piss good money after bad.

Still not seeing what about Iran has your panties in a wad. Big Deal Arab muslims don't care for them . . .who do arab muslims like? Certainly not you and me.

What is your military background.....zero.

Oh, but you think you can talk on behalf of the "troops." Uh, bullshit.

Conservatives like me, especially with a DD214, understand it is important to have better weapons than the enemy and to be able to deter them from doing what they want to do......because that stops wars or limits any war from getting too big like say World World II.

You see idiot, your strategy of ignoring threats and giving the enemy hope they can win actually kills more people and cost more money in the end.

In their quest for more free gubmint stuff, Libtards are willfully ignorant as to why America defends the free world.

Well my guess is because the right are a bunch of jumpy, easily led suckers who want to play with their new toys whatever the cost to soldiers in the field.

Way to deter 9/11 shit for brains. Box cutters and our own planes.

Your may have DD214 but clearly you learned little during your time in.

All the guns in the world won't kill the reality that we support thugs nor can any amount of bullets shoot the idea that thorugh our actiuons we are an oppressor. Just like the Brits before us, the romans before them, the greeks before them, oh and of course the persians too.

But hey polish your gun and tell yourself it will all be ok if you kill enough people.

Oh and not sure where you got speaking for troops in the field . . .unless you are silly enough to think they are not paying the price in blood for your low minded ideals you conservative twat.

We could create jobs by the simple task of employing a crew to dig a hole, and another crew to fill it in.

You're the typical fucking internet idiot with no clue about much.
My job gave me a front seat about what is going on in the middle east, dumbfuck. You have no clue what we are doing there and what Iran is doing there.
Also, you have no fucking clue about Russia and China. Your knowledge is based on the intenet and TV.
Oh, you need to explain why Obamination has now said the DoD focus will be on the Pacific if China is so weak and friendly.
I'm not going to argue anymore with an idiot like you since I have educated you enough but you are too fucking stupid to understand it.
I'd bet your next rant will be about the police lying about the threat of criminals on society, it must be some scam for them to get more money to buy donuts. :eusa_whistle:

So you're gonna splutter on about how you know best cause you seent it?

What have you "educated" me about? That you can point fingers and say see they're scared too so we best to be scared too?

Sad. Very sad if that is the best you have. You never did answer my questiojns about NK or what exactly Iran is doing that I should be so afraid of.

DO you even know or are you just being reactionary?

No criminals are a threat. So are terrorists.

9/11 happened because Bill Clinton didn't kill UBL when he had the chance and he didn't blow the shit out of those terrorists camps when he had the chance.

You failed to follow along with my lesson about our enemy not fearing the US military and not using the US military when required to prevent a bigger war. You see dumbfuck, if we bombed UBL until he was dead in the 90s, then his little group of terrorists most likely would've failed on 9/11.

Instead we ignored the threat (your strategy) and we also made sure the FBI and CIA didn't share intel on people (your strategy)....so 9/11 happened. The dead from 9/11 are on your hands, not the US military.

Now you want to continue your dumbfuck strategy of ignoring threats and giving the enemy hope in regards to Iran, China and Russia. World War III would happen if you are allowed to call the shots, but maybe getting Americans killed by the thousands into the millions is your plan.

What is your military background.....zero.

Oh, but you think you can talk on behalf of the "troops." Uh, bullshit.

Conservatives like me, especially with a DD214, understand it is important to have better weapons than the enemy and to be able to deter them from doing what they want to do......because that stops wars or limits any war from getting too big like say World World II.

You see idiot, your strategy of ignoring threats and giving the enemy hope they can win actually kills more people and cost more money in the end.

Well my guess is because the right are a bunch of jumpy, easily led suckers who want to play with their new toys whatever the cost to soldiers in the field.

Way to deter 9/11 shit for brains. Box cutters and our own planes.

Your may have DD214 but clearly you learned little during your time in.

All the guns in the world won't kill the reality that we support thugs nor can any amount of bullets shoot the idea that thorugh our actiuons we are an oppressor. Just like the Brits before us, the romans before them, the greeks before them, oh and of course the persians too.

But hey polish your gun and tell yourself it will all be ok if you kill enough people.

Oh and not sure where you got speaking for troops in the field . . .unless you are silly enough to think they are not paying the price in blood for your low minded ideals you conservative twat.

Actually have them throw scum like Gideonprime in the hole then fill it up with dirt. We'd be better off as society.

We could create jobs by the simple task of employing a crew to dig a hole, and another crew to fill it in.

I just pointed out these idiot liberals want to take taxpayer money from the DoD budget on the green energy scams which in the end are worse for the economy and also help put us in danger because of those DoD cuts.

I'm done with that piece of shit Gideonprime because it equates what the US military does around the world to what Russia, China and Iran intend on doing to their neighbors.

Wow! This thread sure did take a 90 degree turn. :eusa_whistle:

9/11 happened because Bill Clinton didn't kill UBL when he had the chance and he didn't blow the shit out of those terrorists camps when he had the chance.

You failed to follow along with my lesson about our enemy not fearing the US military and not using the US military when required to prevent a bigger war. You see dumbfuck, if we bombed UBL until he was dead in the 90s, then his little group of terrorists most likely would've failed on 9/11.

Like when Bush bombed the hell out him in tora bora?

Oh wait he didn't get him either.

Still no real answer to Iran's threat capabilities, or NK, and just some bs about "Russians were horrible during the cold war".

You act like you've got some sort of knowledge about what you spew but really all you have are talking points given to you by your handlers and repeated ad nauseum with nothing os substance to reply with.

WW3 Might happen but it is just as likely that the tinkering you on the right want to keep doing will be the trigger. Of course your to hepped up and looking at your cue cards (re; talking points from handlers) to see the world in any other way.

I just pointed out these idiot liberals want to take taxpayer money from the DoD budget on the green energy scams which in the end are worse for the economy and also help put us in danger because of those DoD cuts.

I'm done with that piece of shit Gideonprime because it equates what the US military does around the world to what Russia, China and Iran intend on doing to their neighbors.

Dipshit did I say our military were oppressors?

No that we back oppressors and give them guns and planes and poison gas to play with.

China's military is how many countries outside of china? Russian troops are where? The OIranian Army invaded who?

Jesus you're thick!

UBL was saved by the Afghans that turned on the CIA and Spec Ops there to kill UBL.

He was allowed to slip away to prevent fighting the Afghans that day that threatened to turn their guns on our outnumbered guys on the battlefield.

Of course, you know more than the CIA and military actually conducting the Tora Bora operation because you are an internet genius.

Like when Bush bombed the hell out him in tora bora?

Oh wait he didn't get him either.

Still no real answer to Iran's threat capabilities, or NK, and just some bs about "Russians were horrible during the cold war".

You act like you've got some sort of knowledge about what you spew but really all you have are talking points given to you by your handlers and repeated ad nauseum with nothing os substance to reply with.

WW3 Might happen but it is just as likely that the tinkering you on the right want to keep doing will be the trigger. Of course your to hepped up and looking at your cue cards (re; talking points from handlers) to see the world in any other way.

Why not do what the previous administrations did and work on US infrastructure? Start up a project that would employ people that connects major cities and towns with data, shipping, and people traveling.

You could make a project to put High speed rail across the US, and couple large data and even power conduits along it. The present power system could be redone and made better.

Basically what i see is a web of high speed rail connections running between big cities. Along the rail system you would also run your power and data lines. This would create a lot of jobs and really make the US infrastructure so much better. It is the next generation of transportation systems, and it would really be great if they started this project.

High speed Rail is Extremely Expensive. Government Construction Projects to Build them, Create Temporary Construction Positions, not Jobs. Where is the Money to come from to pay for these Projects? The Printing press??

Russia had their troops in East Germany, Poland, Czech Republic,etc for decades. They are still in some Central Asian States, but I doubt you can find Central Asia on a map since you're a fucking idiot.

Also, when Russia had their troops in those countries they were killing and torturing anyone that didn't follow the "party line." I don't recall hearing the US military is doing the same in England, Germany, Japan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc.

Did the US military keep any country we went into during World War I, World War II, Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc? Come on dumbfuck....where are all these satellite states run by the United States of America.

We saved China from the Japanese.....they repaid us by supporting communists in Korea, Vietnam, etc. We stayed in Japan because of Russia and China being evil countries, dumbfuck.

No that we back oppressors and give them guns and planes and poison gas to play with.

China's military is how many countries outside of china? Russian troops are where? The OIranian Army invaded who?

Jesus you're thick!

Last edited:
MASS transportation is one good works project, I supppose.

Of course there would be losers, too.

The airlines, for example.

I suspect that our Vice Prez would prefer going home on Amtrak every night. Should we let the northeast Amtrak corridor collapse because it's chump change short of sufficiency? What do you think the private sector would do?

Why not do what the previous administrations did and work on US infrastructure? Start up a project that would employ people that connects major cities and towns with data, shipping, and people traveling.

You could make a project to put High speed rail across the US, and couple large data and even power conduits along it. The present power system could be redone and made better.

Basically what i see is a web of high speed rail connections running between big cities. Along the rail system you would also run your power and data lines. This would create a lot of jobs and really make the US infrastructure so much better. It is the next generation of transportation systems, and it would really be great if they started this project.

We won't work on infrastructure because it would help the country and that would, in turn, help President Obama. The GOP in our legislatures won't allow the country to recover as long as "that one" is in office. Watch the money flow if Reversible Mittens becomes president. The really great thing about a Republican in office is that you'll never hear about the deficits again.

for crying out loud, the states take care of their infrastructure..
doesn't have a damn thing to do with working as a slave for Obama

To sum up the demented mind of a liberal.....

We must gut the US military to build high speed trains across the USA that will employ unions building the railroad system and most likely companies like GE that are big donators to the Obamination so they can get the lucrative contracts building the "green" trains and facilities.

Meanwhile we don't need to worry about Iran because they are friendly but have reasons to hate us because of the Shah. Russia and China are also friendly but they have good reasons to hate the USA too despite being saved by the USA in World War II.

Fighting terrorists is also a waste of money since they are like cockroaches and only kill one will make more of them, so just ignore them too and concentrate on building green stuff here in the USA with that defense money. Nobody will ever, ever, ever blow up the high speed trains.....

That about sums it up.

Russia had their troops in East Germany, Poland, Czech Republic,etc for decades. They are still in some Central Asian States, but I doubt you can find Central Asia on a map since you're a fucking idiot.

Also, when Russia had their troops in those countries they were killing and torturing anyone that didn't follow the "party line." I don't recall hearing the US military is doing the same in England, Germany, Japan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc.

Did the US military keep any country we went into during World War I, World War II, Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc? Come on dumbfuck....where are all these satellite states run by the United States of America.

We saved China from the Japanese.....they repaid us by supporting communists in Korea, Vietnam, etc. We stayed in Japan because of Russia and China being evil countries, dumbfuck.

Jesus you're thick!
[/QUOTE]

Well now that bis slightly better. A bit more substance at least. Did it take you while to dig that up on Wiki?

I know where the USSR had troops. I can read. I asked what countries is Russia (not the ussr) are in. Central Asia someplace, but no place you can actually name. Ok I'll even take your word for that. So are they torturing today or are you just supposing because a leopard can't change it's spots and all (Unless they are a republican running for office then your no longer a phillandering old coot, or for a health care mandate, or a slavering theocrat - I'll let you match the descriptors with the candidates)

Again, I have not said our troops are torturing (though tell that to the folks who were in Gitmo and Abu Grab your Grapes).

So now China is evil huh? Really? Evil? So why did the right borrow tons of money from them to fund our little dance in the dessert? But where are their troops that are not Chinese owned?

Of course they supported Communists in their back yard . . .they are a communist nation moron? Why wouldn't they?

Forum List

Back