Since Trump thought Sen. Flake was a Democrat

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
perhaps he should start voting like one. No on the budget and no on the tax cut.

Trump is sure mocking him.

perhaps he should start voting like one. No on the budget and no on the tax cut.

He already has voted against the Make America Great Again, now all we need is for John McCain to kick the bucket and Snowe and Mulcaulsky to get the boot and maybe the rest of the establishment will realize We the People aren't very happy.

Republicans and Democrats hand in hand: Congress approval rate falls
Americans' approval of Congress ebbed further in October, to 13%, and it is now at its lowest point since July of 2016.

Donald Trump gets lots of standing ovations. Believe me. | GantNews.com
Donald Trump gets lots of standing ovations. Believe me.
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 by CNN in Election

Not once, not twice but three times over the last 18 hours, President Donald Trump took to Twitter to tout just how well received he was by Senate Republicans on Tuesday.

First came this tweet at 6:20 p.m. ET Tuesday night: “So nice being with Republican Senators today. Multiple standing ovations! Most are great people who want big Tax Cuts and success for U.S.”

Its like you Demwits slept through the GOP primaries, it was a war that pitted Trump against the GOP establishment, that war is still going on, Trump is winning.

Its like you Demwits slept through the GOP primaries, it was a war that pitted Trump against the GOP establishment, that war is still going on, Trump is winning.

Well Sen Flake is on his first tour of duty in the Senate. Trump is a loser and is losing. Why because his little bachelor degree doesn't mean squat. As he said,

Fordham University and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, where Mr. Trump transferred to complete a bachelor’s degree in economics, were essentially credential factories.

Snip

"Perhaps the most important thing I learned at Wharton was not to be overly impressed by academic credentials," Mr. Trump wrote in The Art of the Deal. "It didn’t take me long to realize that there was nothing particularly awesome or exceptional about my classmates, and that I could compete with them just fine."

Trump: The College Years

It seems that Sen. Flake thought Sen. Flake was a democrat. That's the way it works with RINO establishment republican politicians. Good riddance.

He already has voted against the Make America Great Again, now all we need is for John McCain to kick the bucket and Snowe and Mulcaulsky to get the boot and maybe the rest of the establishment will realize We the People aren't very happy.

Republicans and Democrats hand in hand: Congress approval rate falls
Americans' approval of Congress ebbed further in October, to 13%, and it is now at its lowest point since July of 2016.

Donald Trump gets lots of standing ovations. Believe me. | GantNews.com
Donald Trump gets lots of standing ovations. Believe me.
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 by CNN in Election

Not once, not twice but three times over the last 18 hours, President Donald Trump took to Twitter to tout just how well received he was by Senate Republicans on Tuesday.

First came this tweet at 6:20 p.m. ET Tuesday night: “So nice being with Republican Senators today. Multiple standing ovations! Most are great people who want big Tax Cuts and success for U.S.”

Yes Hillary did as well. When you go to those who like you, that is what happens. His crowds are obnoxious as well.

Well Sen Flake is on his first tour of duty in the Senate. Trump is a loser and is losing. Why because his little bachelor degree doesn't mean squat. As he said,

Fordham University and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, where Mr. Trump transferred to complete a bachelor’s degree in economics, were essentially credential factories.

Snip

"Perhaps the most important thing I learned at Wharton was not to be overly impressed by academic credentials," Mr. Trump wrote in The Art of the Deal. "It didn’t take me long to realize that there was nothing particularly awesome or exceptional about my classmates, and that I could compete with them just fine."

Wait, you say Trump is a loser and is losing...after Trump gave Hillary the beating of her life, after Trump gave the GOP establishment an epic beating, after Trump gave the liberal media an epic beating, that's a lot of big wins for a guy you say is a loser and is losing. Are you just a snowflake Trump triggered with his victory, do you have sour grapes?

Snip

Flakes own internal polling shows him LOSING by double digits.

Yet Trump is the loser? Do you even think through the stupid shit you type?

Snip

Exactly, I'm trying to make sense of her nonsensical statements. Is this fake news from CNN again?

Snip

And you need to get back on the meds, if you think that the President is losing....

Snip

Yes he never backed Trump in a state that did. A man of integrity I guess that makes him. The rest who backed Trump are RINO's. They have no morals, they denounced him and then backed him. Those are the establishment RINO's.

Snip

Yes he never backed Trump in a state that did. A man of integrity I guess that makes him. The rest who backed Trump are RINO's. They have no morals, they denounced him and then backed him. Those are the establishment RINO's.

Oh here we go again with some Dem praising a Rep they spit on only last year, its eye roll time :rolleyes:

Snip

Flake voted with Trump 92% of the time

Flake is a far right conservative and will vote like one

But I doubt if Trump can count on him for critical votes on tax reform and the Great Wall of Trump

Snip

Oh here we go again with some Dem praising a Rep they spit on only last year, its eye roll time :rolleyes:

I hope Ben Sasse of Nebraska listens to his conscience and tells Trump to go fuck himself like these other Republicans have:

Charles W. Dent Republican Pennsylvania, District 15
Dave Reichert Republican Washington, District 8
David Trott Republican Michigan, District 11
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen Republican Florida, District 27
John J. Duncan, Jr. Republican Tennessee, District 2
Lynn Jenkins Republican Kansas, District 2
Sam Johnson Republican Texas, District 3

There will be more, too. Trump and Bannon are ruining the GOP.

Snip

Flake voted with Trump 92% of the time

In this day and age it is 100% or nothing. Nobody is allowed to have a mind of their own, they have to follow Trump blindly just like the folks on here

Forum List

Back