Zone1 Since BLM is it harder for the police to kill black people

White kids are being gunned down by other white kids every day and nothing is being done about it. You don't care about white children you just care about white supremacy.
Let's ask the average cop on the beat what he thinks. Hey cop on the beat what do you think? Sure if there more than 4 cops they might start asking questions about those black supremacy hiding in the shadows.

Let's ask the average cop on the beat what he thinks. Hey cop on the beat what do you think? Sure if there more than 4 cops they might start asking questions about those black supremacy hiding in the shadows.
Cops are known and notorious liars. Nobody believes them, nobody.

Ben Crump has just been on TV talking about this.
He traces the improvement back to the Trayvon Martin case and through George Floyds murder. It is a lot more difficult for the police to get away with it.

My belief is that it must have been well nigh impossible to get justice. We only have to look at the case of Ahmed Aubrey to see the extent of racist corruption still present.

Making a noise makes a difference.

blacks kill each other at such an alarming rate the cops are put to shame

Doesnt excuse Police murdering suspects under control without consequences
Police murdering a black person is extremely rare. Black person murdering a black person is extremely common. Which is extremely exaggerated? 🤔

I know! I know! 🙋🏼

Police murdering a black person is extremely rare. Black person murdering a black person is extremely common. Which is extremely exaggerated? 🤔

I know! I know! 🙋🏼

When a black person murders a black person they go to prison

The protests were over police murdering unarmed blacks who were under control with nothing being done

Nonsense. And burning buildings down doesn’t help anyone in achieving that goal.

Rioting doesn’t work.
No, but massive protests around the country sure did
Police are on notice

The Blue Wall of Silence will no longer be tolerated

When a black person murders a black person they go to prison

The protests were over police murdering unarmed blacks who were under control with nothing being done
That's not true. There's nothing done because gullible people like you think if a black crime suspect gets shot by a white policeman, it's automatically racism. (Most violent criminals are black; most police officers are white). You're a dupe. You fall for BLM's hoaxes. You listen to ignorant black racists lies.

Listen up! NOT ONE OF THOSE SHOOTINGS BLM PROTESTED INVOLVED A POLICEMAN SHOOTING A BLACK MAN BECAUSE OF RACISM! NOT ONE!

Stop being such a fool. There were local, state, and federal investigations, and special prosecutors and grand juries, in recent years almost all of them led by black people — just to remove any doubt.

Grow up. Quit talking bullshit about your countrymen and supporting liars and criminals!

Since BLM it is easier for blacks to commit crimes.

BLM is a shakedown organization that has enabled the leaders to buy mansions.

Forum List

Back