Since Biological Gender is Meaningless, What’s the Big Deal About Age?

Dutch man, 69, who 'identifies as 20 years younger' launches legal battle to change age

Why not identify as a 17 year old and date some girls your age?

Why not identify has 65 and start collecting SS payments and Medicare?

All of this has to do with people not wanting to deal with reality.

Correction, it's about narcissistic assholes not being able to deal with reality.

I have no issue if you want to pretend to be something you are not, my issue has always been when you want to force me to go along with it.

Dutch man, 69, who 'identifies as 20 years younger' launches legal battle to change age

Correction, it's about narcissistic assholes not being able to deal with reality.

I have no issue if you want to pretend to be something you are not, my issue has always been when you want to force me to go along with it.
The influence of the Left to accept the mentality ill as normal is why society has peaked and is now on the decline.

The influence of the Left to accept the mentality ill as normal is why society has peaked and is now on the decline.

Society has always had it's outliers, mentally ill or not. The problem arises when the outliers for some strange reason want to be accepted as the mainstream or normal, or more importantly, "accepted or else!"

And I avoid the term "mental illness" unless it involves something a person needs to be treated for in a clinical sense.

My concern arises from the ability of the State to deny people rights for "mental illness".

Forum List

Back