Simple Poll on Palestine?

Should the first ever Palestine State be created?

• Total voters

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Should the first ever Palestine State be created?

Note: Shogun, you can kiss my ass!

Last edited:
:confused: Why does no one vote in this poll! Its not ambigious or a trap! If its on Israel everyone has an opinion, but a simple question on Palestine, and you can see hay blowing through! Interesting!

:confused: Why does no one vote in this poll! Its not ambigious or a trap! If its on Israel everyone has an opinion, but a simple question on Palestine, and you can see hay blowing through! Interesting!

its a Loaded Question you cock munch, The state of Palestine was declared November 15, 1988 is recognoised by about 100 countries.
the Question should be do you recognise a Palestinian state, Then the awnser from me is YES.

its a Loaded Question you cock munch, The state of Palestine was declared November 15, 1988 is recognoised by about 100 countries.
the Question should be do you recognise a Palestinian state, Then the awnser from me is YES.

Bring your propaganda to another place little girl!

Clearly, anything other than Ghook's opinion is joooo hating propaganda that illustrates the inherent desire for more dead jews.

:thup:

Palestine should have its own state, as should Israel. It's the whack jobs in each nation and their supporters that's the problem, not the land.

I disagree. There should be a united state of Palisrael where both peoples are validated equally since they are both peoples of the same land. Segregation doesn't work because the next debate is who gets the proverbial big piece of chicken. We didn't give former slaves a state just to get rid of the threat of racial equality and that is exactly what a two state solution is.

The PLO established the state, yet they don't even control Gaza, Hamas does! They also turned down the offer of 98% of what they claimed at Palestine, you worthless troll!

Palestine should have its own state, as should Israel. It's the whack jobs in each nation and their supporters that's the problem, not the land.

True there should be some way the radicals on both side should come up with a compromise!

I disagree. There should be a united state of Palisrael where both peoples are validated equally since they are both peoples of the same land. Segregation doesn't work because the next debate is who gets the proverbial big piece of chicken. We didn't give former slaves a state just to get rid of the threat of racial equality and that is exactly what a two state solution is.

I follow your thinking, but our slaves were physically unable to resist as an organized people. The whites in the South would have slaughtered them had they tried that. And our history shows that it was bad enough anyway.

A single state will not work.

I follow your thinking, but our slaves were physically unable to resist as an organized people. The whites in the South would have slaughtered them had they tried that. And our history shows that it was bad enough anyway.

You have no emperical evidence that a single state will not work. INdeed, I can point to the US as evidence that it WILL work. Slaves didn't resist but their progeny did 150 years later (See, MLK). Also, the world facilitated slavery in the 1800s. That is simply not the case now.. Look at what ultimately removed aparthied from South Africa.. it wasn't excuses to segregate.

I'm against it because the whole premise that Palestine is based on is to rid the land of the Jews.

The whole region belonged to the Jews originally, they came back and BOUGHT it and 5x more around it, Britain backed out of the deal and the so-called-Palestinians-which-has-NOTHING-to-do-with-heritage, is all about Islamic leaders wanting to contest the Jews being there.

The land had NO value before the Jews took over, it was desert rock with no oil, no worth whatsoever, nobody wanted or cared about it, and there is PLENTY of land for every pseudo-Palestinian throughout the surrounding nations, but they won't go because they want to make Israel the issue.

And they won't stop until Israel is wiped off the face of the map, (which will never happen). Arafat made that clear when he refused previous peace offerings.

And what's mindboggling is everybody knows it and pretends that they don't.

Last edited:

You have no emperical evidence that a single state will not work. INdeed, I can point to the US as evidence that it WILL work. Slaves didn't resist but their progeny did 150 years later (See, MLK). Also, the world facilitated slavery in the 1800s. That is simply not the case now.. Look at what ultimately removed aparthied from South Africa.. it wasn't excuses to segregate.

Apples and oranges, shogun. Pay attention, please. You have given no reason that overrides the need of two states. The Israelis will not permit a minority that will eventually overwhelm them through natural offspring, and the Palestinians will try to kill them to get their "homes" back.

Two states, with Palestine disarmed, is the logical solution. Let' work for it.

Well, well, well, this is familiar.

Anyway, I disagree with Shogun here. Palestinians want their own state: let them have it. By a state I don't mean what Israeli prime ministers talk about when they mention a palestinian "state" or conversely "fried chicken"; I mean a real state with control over its borders, territorial integrity, the right to make international treaties, and IF THEY WISH, though I would hope they wouldn't and they have agreed to forego that right, have an army. A state that has full control over its water and other resources; with clearly defined borders based on the pre-1967 borders.

Apples and oranges, shogun. Pay attention, please. You have given no reason that overrides the need of two states. The Israelis will not permit a minority that will eventually overwhelm them through natural offspring, and the Palestinians will try to kill them to get their "homes" back.

Two states, with Palestine disarmed, is the logical solution. Let' work for it.

It's only apples and oranges if you assume jews are somehow more special than the rest of us human beings who've managed to live in pluralistic societies. Sorry, i don't buy into that.

And yes, I have given plenty of reason that overrides two states; specifically, the post-2 state debate on who gets what resources and land. Did you not understand the "big piece of chicken" analogy above?

And, if you want to validate the idea of jewsh racism keeping a MAJORITY POPULATION from being being equal then so be it. You might have said the same thing about the south circa 1945 too. Lord knows we have an infamous southern governor willing to stand at the steps of education to insist on the same. However, your assumption about what jews WILL do are as meaningless as the same found in White South africa in 1981.

The assumptions that palis will "kill them to get their homes back" pretty much illustrates the inherent racism of people who support zionism. Do you think I can't dig up quotes conveying the same concern about ******* ALLOWED TO VOTE?

Separate but "not really" equal didn't work for us and it won't work in israel. Your opinion on such being the only solution means two things. I can tell you what they are if you are curious.

Well, well, well, this is familiar.

Anyway, I disagree with Shogun here. Palestinians want their own state: let them have it. By a state I don't mean what Israeli prime ministers talk about when they mention a palestinian "state" or conversely "fried chicken"; I mean a real state with control over its borders, territorial integrity, the right to make international treaties, and IF THEY WISH, though I would hope they wouldn't and they have agreed to forego that right, have an army. A state that has full control over its water and other resources; with clearly defined borders based on the pre-1967 borders.

You can disagree all you want.. but when your opinion blows up on it's face at the gates of Temple Mount you'll discover why unity beats segregation every time.

Shogun, you are not paying attention. Look at me. Look in my eyes. That's better. No!

Shogun, you are not paying attention. Look at me. Look in my eyes. That's better. No!

Perhaps you should practice making a better arguement than assuming that I am not paying attention. I assure you, disagreement with your opinion doesn't convey a short attention span. Again, I've given you clear, concise reasons why a 2 state solution will not work. You have yet to really offer a rebuttal outside of "nuh huh, I'm right so THERE". Are you used to being handled with soft gloves and being handed warm milk in a bottle?

Forum List

Back