Simple Math Fail? The Robot Problem & Trump's Plan To Create More Jobs..

But you gloss over that point.

So.when people say get our jobs back you gius say robots......but you've just said that if they leave its not robots...

Which is my point, jobs going to Mexico and china are not because of robots.
Back and forth back and forth.

How about this.... The problem with jobs is all these: outsourcing beyond our borders AND robots AND BigOil/Detroit's plan to mass produce, again, big clunky SUV cars.. with robots, done a lot outside our borders, that neither Europe, nor Asia, nor anyone here domestically can afford to drive because of the terrible mileage.

Here's the Trump team's message to Americans in essence: "We're going to create jobs at home by using robots to build big clunky cars that won't move off the sales' lots anywhere in the world."

Brilliant plan from the Orangutan In Chief and his cadre of BigOil geniuses. The plan may make them rich (somehow?) but it ain't gonna make the US rich. Patriots they are not. I would also argue "smart they are not"..

But you gloss over that point.

So.when people say get our jobs back you gius say robots......but you've just said that if they leave its not robots...

Which is my point, jobs going to Mexico and china are not because of robots.
Back and forth back and forth.

How about this.... The problem with jobs is all these: outsourcing beyond our borders AND robots AND BigOil/Detroit's plan to mass produce, again, big clunky SUV cars.. with robots, done a lot outside our borders, that neither Europe, nor Asia, nor anyone here domestically can afford to drive because of the terrible mileage.

Here's the Trump team's message to Americans in essence: "We're going to create jobs at home by using robots to build big clunky cars that won't move off the sales' lots anywhere in the world."

Brilliant plan from the Orangutan In Chief and his cadre of BigOil geniuses. The plan may make them rich (somehow?) but it ain't gonna make the US rich. Patriots they are not. I would also argue "smart they are not"..

The problem is you dont get it.

If you're using robots WHY move?

The problem is you dont get it.

If you're using robots WHY move?

No, you're not getting it. If our economy is on the brink and our consumers' buying power has been hamstrung by the depression, you don't spur the economy by focusing on the richest echelons and tailoring policy to favor them. You need THE MASSES to be propped up so they in turn can prop the rich back up. When you run the economy into the ground with "trickle down", you have to "trickle up" the wealth to recover, or else you won't recover.

Forum List

Back