Silver, Gold, Supporting member.

What I am asking is...what is the difference between Silver, Gold, Supporting? Amounts of money donated? 14.99 gets ya silver? 50 bucks gets ya supporting? 100 bucks gets ya gold? What do you get as perks for Silver? What do you get as perks for Gold? What do you get as perks for Supporting? What is the differences between them???

Hey Gracie -

It says on this page (linked from the home page) that Silver is $15 and Gold is $25. I think you owe them a penny. I didn't see what the term is but they say it's "recurring" so they'll keep billing by the month or year or whatever it is.

Hey Gracie -

It says on this page (linked from the home page) that Silver is $15 and Gold is $25. I think you owe them a penny. I didn't see what the term is but they say it's "recurring" so they'll keep billing by the month or year or whatever it is.

Nice. I missed that. A longer edit window.

Sweet.

:razz:

Hey Gracie -

Nice. I missed that. A longer edit window.

Sweet.

:razz:

What?? Ok now they got my attention. No wonder the edit window shrunk so much.

I'm still not inclined to snuggle up to a site that advertises "less ads [sic]" when they mean "fewer ads".

Hey Gracie -

Recurring??? I hope not! I can send them a penny, though, lol.

• Ability to add/edit your own custom title under your username
All I want is that ^. The rest I don't need or use.

Hey Gracie -

Recurring??? I hope not! I can send them a penny, though, lol.

Then be sure to go into your paypal account and set the recurring payment function to disabled.

I didn't go in to paypal via the board. I just went in to hubbys account, clicked Send Money, put in the name and sent the funds. So it was a one time deal. I think.

I didn't go in to paypal via the board. I just went in to hubbys account, clicked Send Money, put in the name and sent the funds. So it was a one time deal. I think.

Still, you may wish to contact cereal_killer and see what he says. I know that every time I've used paypal to pay for a recurring transaction I had to remove the recurring setting manually.

Your hubby may end up paying yearly if you don't make certain.

I just went and looked. It said Unique Transaction...which means once. There is no recurring thingy to disable. It probably would have been there if I had gone in via USMB, but I didn't. I just logged in from paypal itself, typed in the paypal account name, sent 14.95 (I thought I sent 14.99) and that's that. But yeah..if I don't hear from CK in this thread, I will contact him. I don't have to worry about it for another year and no money would be in there anyway, lol.

Yes pogo...you can have the rest of what I don't need or want, heh.

I emailed CK so he can come look at this thread so I can be less confused. :biggrin:

Just PayPal'd Forum Foundry $25 and the "Gold Supporting Member" banner appeared almost instantaneously!

Before it used to take a few days for changes to take effect.

:2up:

Just PayPal'd Forum Foundry $25 and the "Gold Supporting Member" banner appeared almost instantaneously!

Before it used to take a few days for changes to take effect.

:2up:
Thanks for the support!! Yeah the system for Vendors (we don't have them here) and Supporting Members is baked right into the software. Super easy and members get bumped right away. No more lag time.

@Gracie Silver, Gold, Platinum etc user titles are automatically assigned user titles for general members (non supporting) The Supporting members who don't change their titles will be assigned these as well but you'll know they are supporting via the Gold Banner and/or SM badge.

Since you went in via direct PayPal instead of the site it will NOT recur.

Gracie's sitting pretty.

Well, I knew that before the title change.

:D

Forum List

Back