Silver, Gold, Supporting member.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
What is the differences between them? I looked for a description of how much donation it is to separate each one and found nothing.

Just curious.

Hellooooo?

What is the difference between supporting member and silver member??? I want a custom title under my name. Sulk.

Hellooooo?

What is the difference between supporting member and silver member??? I want a custom title under my name. Sulk.
Click your screen name in the upper right go to your personal details and put what you want

And I still don't know why some are silver, some are gold, some are supporting. Sure would like to know the difference.

Hellooooo?

Click your screen name in the upper right go to your personal details and put what you want

Yeah they did away wit dat, Bruh. You have to pay for it now.
I think you're only skating for the moment because yours is in Hebrew and they didn't catch it.

Yup. I think what I used went in to my page status. There is no place to put in a title.

Whatever that says under your name, Jroc...it where I want mine to be. I sent in 14.99 yesterday but that makes me a silver member. I thought it would make me a supporting member? Guess not.

Hellooooo?

I think you're only skating for the moment because yours is in Hebrew and they didn't catch it.
But the question is...how much to pay? And what makes me a supporting member instead of a silver member? And what makes others gold members?

Hellooooo?

:eusa_shhh:

Whatever that says under your name, Jroc...it where I want mine to be. I sent in 14.99 yesterday but that makes me a silver member. I thought it would make me a supporting member? Guess not.
You sent it in? or you paid online? once they get it you should be a supporting member ask a mod about it

I think that you'll be able to change it as soon as you see the Supporting Member flag under your Avatar.

I think that you'll be able to change it as soon as you see the Supporting Member flag under your Avatar.
But what IS a supporting member???

I'm not quite sure what you want to know.

To me, a supporting member is a member who donates to the site. For this, they get to access functions that the general membership don't. Like an enhanced Character Profile, ability to change the title under your avatar, etc.

Forum List

Back