Silicon Valley Engineer Explains Our Coming Face Recognition, CBDC Digital Prison

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Aman Jabbi has over 25 years’ experience working in Silicon Valley as an engineer primarily on camera and other surveillance technologies.

linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jabbi/

patents: Aman Jabbi Inventions, Patents and Patent Applications - Justia Patents Search

During Covid they set up the digital prison without you knowing it. There are now millions more high resolution cameras, 5g towers, satellite surveillance, and now they only need digital ID and CBDC to spring the trap shut. Coming soon: LED streetlights that can kill.

Epic presentation. You have been warned.

Aman Jabbi - The Final Lockdown - LED Street Lights, Smart Cities, CBDC, Digital ID

spongebob-patrick.gif

Aman Jabbi has over 25 years’ experience working in Silicon Valley as an engineer primarily on camera and other surveillance technologies.

patents: Aman Jabbi Inventions, Patents and Patent Applications - Justia Patents Search

During Covid they set up the digital prison without you knowing it. There are now millions more high resolution cameras, 5g towers, satellite surveillance, and now they only need digital ID and CBDC to spring the trap shut. Coming soon: LED streetlights that can kill.

Aman Jabbi - The Final Lockdown - LED Street Lights, Smart Cities, CBDC, Digital ID

I have been telling our USMB crew for years that we need to fire the RNC/DNC profe$$ional politician$ & hire ORIGINAL INTENT CONSTITUTIONALLY BASED "INDEPENDENT" REPRESENTATIVES OF & FOR THE PEOPLE. In fact I just posted that message earlier today. This republican vs democrat/good guy vs bad guy senseless propaganda is just accomplishing what the RNC/DNC corporations actually are striving for which is a DIVIDED CONSTITUENCY. A divided constituency cancels out BOTH sides!!! I do believe that our USMB crew is MUCH more on the ball than other M/B's that I frequented in the distant past. We as Americans were given by our founding fathers both a Constitution & a Bill of Rights so ALL of us Americans could enjoy INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS & live a life in harmony with one another. All it takes is to fire the DNC/RNC profe$$ional politician$ & replace them with what I listed above. Simply elementary my dear Watson, simply elementary!

Killer street lights.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Killer street lights.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

"A light emitting diode (LED) incapacitator is a weapon designed like a flashlight. It emits an extremely bright, rapid, and well-focused series of "differently-colored random pulses". Before human eyes can focus in on one frequency, another frequency comes on, causing intracranial pressure, which results in headache, nausea, vomiting, disorientation, irritability, and visual impairment to the target.[1][2][3][4][5]"

"A light emitting diode (LED) incapacitator is a weapon designed like a flashlight. It emits an extremely bright, rapid, and well-focused series of "differently-colored random pulses". Before human eyes can focus in on one frequency, another frequency comes on, causing intracranial pressure, which results in headache, nausea, vomiting, disorientation, irritability, and visual impairment to the target.[1][2][3][4][5]"
KILLER STREET LIGHTS!

Forum List

Back