Fox News announces impending deliberate banking crash and CBDC control system by firing Tucker Carlson.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
First silence the opponents. All systems Go.

Tucker Carlson: The White House Appears to Be Inducing Runs on Regional Banks to Make Way for CBDC!​

Next: China USA. Never say you were not warned.

Silicon Valley Software Engineer Aman Jabbi - The Final Lockdown - Street Lights That KILL in Smart Cities, CBDC, Digital ID

Tucker Carlson: The White House Appears to Be Inducing Runs on Regional Banks to Make Way for CBDC!​

Silicon Valley Software Engineer Aman Jabbi - The Final Lockdown - Street Lights That KILL in Smart Cities, CBDC, Digital ID

Lol good god Tucker is such fear mongering nonsense. So he’s talking about a conspiracy theory about the government creating a single world currency or whatever and then he tries to connect that to something the WH press secretary said about more black women in the industry? What the fuck does that even mean?! Good god it’s incredible to me how stupid his audience is. The fear mongering manipulation coming from that prep school douche is incoherent but i guess it doesn’t even matter to the viewers.

9628F2F4-9DCB-4A3D-A186-DEC84CD0EF7E-2794484.jpg

Lol good god Tucker is such fear mongering nonsense. So he’s talking about a conspiracy theory about the government creating a single world currency or whatever and then he tries to connect that to something the WH press secretary said about more black women in the industry? What the fuck does that even mean?! Good god it’s incredible to me how stupid his audience is. The fear mongering manipulation coming from that prep school douche is incoherent but i guess it doesn’t even matter to the viewers.

Too dumb to bother with.

Too dumb to bother with.
Now you’re catching on! Watching Tucker is just too dumb to bother with. I mean i guarantee you he despises you by the way. He thinks you’re a mindless pawn because you tune into his nonsense every day. It would be even worse if you aren’t rich like him.

Now you’re catching on! Watching Tucker is just too dumb to bother with. I mean i guarantee you he despises you by the way. He thinks you’re a mindless pawn because you tune into his nonsense every day. It would be even worse if you aren’t rich like him.

I meant you are too dumb but you are too dumb to even get it. Billionaire owner of Forbes Magazine Steve Forbes warns against CBDC. Conspiracy theorist!

Now go away Klaus.

Last edited:
Billionaire owner of Forbes Magazine Steve Forbes warns against CBDC. Conspiracy theorist!

Now go away Klaus.

Even if this was a real thing even though it isn’t, the point is that Tucker shamelessly tries to make this about completely irrelevant shit like the Press secretary talking about black people in the banking system. I suppose it might be intended as a racist dog whistle regardless of how erroneous that shit really is. His viewers are stupid enough to fall for it.

This post is rated retarded.jpg

lol

Billy it sounds like you are describing yourself and your posting history.

Billy it sounds like you are describing yourself and your posting history.

A moment's thought tells us that since Tucker was the biggest ratings and money maker (advertising) at Fox, it makes no sense from a business perspective. Therefore something completely unrelated to hard-headed TV business is going on.

A moment's thought tells us that since Tucker was the biggest ratings and money maker (advertising) at Fox, it makes no sense from a business perspective. Therefore something completely unrelated to hard-headed TV business is going on.
The Dominion lawsuit is obviously related. How exactly it is related is anyone’s guess, but that has to be it.

More than likely it was part of Dominions plea deal, they would accept less money but they wanted Carlson [and maybe others] gone.

Whatever it is, I am soooo happy tucker was fired like a dog, the guy is a piece of shit, although to be fair, everyone in fox news is also a piece of crap... Haaa ha ha ha !!!!
images

Forum List

Back