Silence from Trump after Putin threat

HUH??? The Trump administration reacted immediately and vocally to Putin's threat. What on earth are you talking about? Where do you get your news?
Trump himself said nothing. That’s my point

Where is Trump’s twitter condemnation?

Here are some reasons Trump bends over for Putin:

1. Golden Showers ring a bell?
2. Indebtedness to Russian oligarchs.
3. Money laundering on behalf of Russian oligarchs.
4. Collusion with Russia during campaign.
5. Russian dirt on Trumpian filth.

I wonder why Putin threatened to destroy the USA, but not a word about his bitch: Trump.

Putin knows how to keep his useful idiots, useful.

LOL! What delusion and distortion. FYI:

White House Reacts President Putin's Nuclear Weapons Announcement

US accuses Russia of violating nuclear weapons treaty after Putin boasts of 'unstoppable' missile

US pushes back on Putin weapon claims - CNNPolitics

Pentagon ‘fully prepared’ to counter Russian nuclear missile threat | Watch News Videos Online

And you know that Putin is furious over Trump's upcoming steel and aluminum tariffs, right? Right?
Show me a tweet or a word from Trump himself.

This is just juvenile. I could fill up pages with links of Trump "himself" condemning Russian/Putin actions and comments. A president does not always comment on everything himself but uses his press secretary and other agency spokespersons.

And you avoided my points about the Russians' anger over Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs and over Trump's State Department (at his direction) pressuring numerous buyers not to buy Russian arms and thus costing Russia billions of dollars.

You also avoided my point that Trump left in place and is still enforcing every sanction on Russia that he inherited from the previous administration, whereas he could have declined to enforce them.

And I take you missed Trump's presser with the Australian PM a few days ago where he harshly condemned the Russians' actions in Syria.

Try pulling your head out of your ass, or at least pull it out of the ass of Fake News outlets.
Try to understand the point of this thread: Trump tweets all the time when he’s unhappy with something or someone, or when he just wants to brag. But Putin literally threatens the US and he says nothing. No press conference. No tweet. No threat to implement sanctions (the sanctions that virtually every member of congress voted to approve).

Trump on threats from Russia: silence

Trump on Alec Baldwin: Terrible impersonation! Sad!

HUH??? The Trump administration reacted immediately and vocally to Putin's threat. What on earth are you talking about? Where do you get your news?

What has Trump himself had to say about it? He is the master communicator. No "fire and fury". No nasty nickname for Vlad. Why not?
/----/ How do you know what Trump has said or not said to Putin? Do you think all conversations are made public, you moron?

Awww. The guy who says what he wants in public suddenly has his pussy tongue bit. So sad.

Your hero is letting Putin butt fuck him and is asking for more. Face it.

What has Trump himself had to say about it? He is the master communicator. No "fire and fury". No nasty nickname for Vlad. Why not?

Sigh. . . . How about the fact that Trump's press secretary, Sarah Sanders, in Trump's name, condemned Putin's threat and treaty violations? That doesn't count?

How about the harsh reactions that were voiced by the State Department, with the State's PS calling Putin's show "irresponsible"? That doesn't count?

Or did you miss Trump's harsh condemnation of Putin's actions in Syria during his join presser with the Australian prime minister?

Sorry bro. He's said nothing. No tweets. No nickname for Vlad. No sanctions. He's Putin's bitch.

Do you have a link to Trump's comments? Or at least a tweet from Trump about it?

n54LVp.gif

Can destroy all major targets in Russia by itself..............

E9IvvE8.jpg

Capable of destroying every major target in the United States.

ANY MORE QUESTIONS TO THE MAD PRINCIPLE?????

Try pulling your head out of your ass, or at least pull it out of the ass of Fake News outlets.
Try to understand the point of this thread: Trump tweets all the time when he’s unhappy with something or someone, or when he just wants to brag. But Putin literally threatens the US and he says nothing. No press conference. No tweet. No threat to implement sanctions (the sanctions that virtually every member of congress voted to approve).

Did it ever occur to you that in this situation, when dealing with a guy like Putin and a country like Russia, that it might be wise for the president himself to avoid commenting for the time being? The Russians certainly understand that Trump's press secretary's words are Trump's words, and that the State Department's harsh condemnation has Trump's approval.

Tell me: When the Iranian mullahs were butchering protesters in the streets and Obama said scarcely a word about it for weeks and then gave them $150 billion in sanctions relief via the Iran nuke deal and then paid a ransom for the American hostages, where were you guys?

I wonder why Putin threatened to destroy the USA, but not a word about his bitch: Trump.

US accuses Russia of violating nuclear weapons treaty after Putin boasts of 'unstoppable' missile

Pentagon ‘fully prepared’ to counter Russian nuclear missile threat | Watch News Videos Online

And you know that Putin is furious over Trump's upcoming steel and aluminum tariffs, right? Right?

This is just juvenile. I could fill up pages with links of Trump "himself" condemning Russian/Putin actions and comments. A president does not always comment on everything himself but uses his press secretary and other agency spokespersons.

And you avoided my points about the Russians' anger over Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs and over Trump's State Department (at his direction) pressuring numerous buyers not to buy Russian arms and thus costing Russia billions of dollars.

You also avoided my point that Trump left in place and is still enforcing every sanction on Russia that he inherited from the previous administration, whereas he could have declined to enforce them.

And I take you missed Trump's presser with the Australian PM a few days ago where he harshly condemned the Russians' actions in Syria.

Ask yourself why hasn't Trump imposed sanctions against Russia as required by Congress? Why isn't Trump preparing this nation for Russian cyber attacks in the coming mid terms? Why is Trump quiescent on continued Russian trolling and undermining our allies institutions? You grasp at straws and think you found a howitzer. Trump's loyalties and actions are clear and who they benefit.

Ask yourself why hasn't Trump imposed sanctions against Russia as required by Congress? Why isn't Trump preparing this nation for Russian cyber attacks in the coming mid terms? Why is Trump quiescent on continued Russian trolling and undermining our allies institutions? You grasp at straws and think you found a howitzer. Trump's loyalties and actions are clear and who they benefit.
Trump admin announced fresh sanctions on Russia - CNNPolitics

Sanctions continue under Trump Administration for Crimea and elections.

Nothing has changed except those LYING THEIR ASSES OFF against Trump.

Sanctions continue................and this thread is a JOKE.

Well, 1st of all this new cruise missile they're designing was developed
when America's Black Pussy was running the show. Putin spit on his
Black ass at every moment.

2nd, the Pentagon says it is not operational as of yet. All you libs wanted
was to disarm the country of its Nukes, before because that's what the
Zulu Chieftain was telling you.

You've already given us our smallest military since before WWII, when we
had the 19th largest military in the world.

Half of our fucking aircraft won't fly and we don't have the parts to fix
them because all of our money has to be spent on illegal aliens and feeding
the black population of the country.

Our military just finished fragging 100 Russians in Syria, when Putin
tested us. We've installed the missile defense system in Poland after
Obama ran scared from Putin and would not install it.

I wouldn't worry about Trump defending the country. I know he'll launch.
Obama would have always been iffy.

Unprovoked attack by Syrian pro-regime forces prompts Coalition defensive strikes > U.S. Central Command > Press Release View

SOUTHWEST ASIA – Syrian pro-regime forces initiated an unprovoked attack against well-established Syrian Democratic Forces headquarters Feb. 7.

Coalition service members in an advise, assist, and accompany capacity were co-located with SDF partners during the attack eight kilometers east of the agreed-upon Euphrates River de-confliction line.

In defense of Coalition and partner forces, the Coalition conducted strikes against attacking forces to repel the act of aggression against partners engaged in the Global Coalition's defeat-Daesh mission.

The Coalition remains committed to focusing on the defeat-Daesh mission in the Middle Euphrates River Valley and asserts its non-negotiable right to act in self-defense.

The current issue is over the death of Russians in Syria.............

n54LVp.gif

Can destroy all major targets in Russia by itself..............

E9IvvE8.jpg

Capable of destroying every major target in the United States.

ANY MORE QUESTIONS TO THE MAD PRINCIPLE?????
Yet still no condemnation from Trump

Forum List

Back