Silence from Trump after Putin threat

Wtf does Putin have on Trump? He refuses to implement sanctions against Russia that 99% of congress voted for. And now he’s silent about Putin’s thinly veiled threat against the US in the form of a video simulation showing Russian nuclear missiles striking Florida. Not a fucking word. But he found time to whine about Alec Baldwin’s Trump impersonation.

Trump has tweeted about Alec Baldwin, not Moscow's video of new nuclear weapons aimed at the U.S.

President Donald Trump’s silence in the face of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s unveiling of the Kremlin’s new Satan 2 nuclear missile, and a video showing it targeting the U.S., is “scary,” said a former American ambassador to Moscow.

Putin unveiled a new hypersonic intercontinental ballistic missile—which cannot be shot down by antimissile systems—Thursday during his annual address to Russia’s Federal Assembly in Moscow.

Other countries listen to Russia only when it comes out with new weapons, Putin said, adding, “You will listen to us now.” He showed a video of nuclear missiles rainingdown on what appeared to be Florida’s Tampa Bay area, home of the U.S. military’s Central Command.

“A Kremlin leader announced today several new nuclear weapon systems designed to attack America in novel, scary ways, and our commander in chief (unless I missed it?) did not say one word in response. Amazing,” wrote Michael McFaul, U.S. ambassador to Moscow under President Barack Obama.

The hypocrisy of you people is astronomical.

When Trump responds, like in North Korea, you attack him. When he doesn't, you attack him.

What you are is clear

Wtf does Putin have on Trump? He refuses to implement sanctions against Russia that 99% of congress voted for. And now he’s silent about Putin’s thinly veiled threat against the US in the form of a video simulation showing Russian nuclear missiles striking Florida. Not a fucking word. But he found time to whine about Alec Baldwin’s Trump impersonation.

Trump has tweeted about Alec Baldwin, not Moscow's video of new nuclear weapons aimed at the U.S.

President Donald Trump’s silence in the face of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s unveiling of the Kremlin’s new Satan 2 nuclear missile, and a video showing it targeting the U.S., is “scary,” said a former American ambassador to Moscow.

Putin unveiled a new hypersonic intercontinental ballistic missile—which cannot be shot down by antimissile systems—Thursday during his annual address to Russia’s Federal Assembly in Moscow.

Other countries listen to Russia only when it comes out with new weapons, Putin said, adding, “You will listen to us now.” He showed a video of nuclear missiles rainingdown on what appeared to be Florida’s Tampa Bay area, home of the U.S. military’s Central Command.

“A Kremlin leader announced today several new nuclear weapon systems designed to attack America in novel, scary ways, and our commander in chief (unless I missed it?) did not say one word in response. Amazing,” wrote Michael McFaul, U.S. ambassador to Moscow under President Barack Obama.

When Trump responds, like in North Korea, you attack him. When he doesn't, you attack him.

What you are is clear
Tissue?

What you are is clear
Tissue?

I don't have one, you'll have to ask someone else

What you are is clear
Tissue?

Ok I’ll ask someone for you

What you are is clear
Tissue?

That didn't make sense. You lost that one. Let me guess, you dress like Tim Curry but your body is more like Meatloaf

Here are some reasons Trump bends over for Putin:

1. Golden Showers ring a bell?
2. Indebtedness to Russian oligarchs.
3. Money laundering on behalf of Russian oligarchs.
4. Collusion with Russia during campaign.
5. Russian dirt on Trumpian filth.

I wonder why Putin threatened to destroy the USA, but not a word about his bitch: Trump.

Putin knows how to keep his useful idiots, useful.

LOL! What delusion and distortion. FYI:

White House Reacts President Putin's Nuclear Weapons Announcement

US accuses Russia of violating nuclear weapons treaty after Putin boasts of 'unstoppable' missile

US pushes back on Putin weapon claims - CNNPolitics

Pentagon ‘fully prepared’ to counter Russian nuclear missile threat | Watch News Videos Online

And you know that Putin is furious over Trump's upcoming steel and aluminum tariffs, right? Right?
Show me a tweet or a word from Trump himself.

This is just juvenile. I could fill up pages with links of Trump "himself" condemning Russian/Putin actions and comments. A president does not always comment on everything himself but uses his press secretary and other agency spokespersons.

And you avoided my points about the Russians' anger over Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs and over Trump's State Department (at his direction) pressuring numerous buyers not to buy Russian arms and thus costing Russia billions of dollars.

You also avoided my point that Trump left in place and is still enforcing every sanction on Russia that he inherited from the previous administration, whereas he could have declined to enforce them.

And I take you missed Trump's presser with the Australian PM a few days ago where he harshly condemned the Russians' actions in Syria.

Ask yourself why hasn't Trump imposed sanctions against Russia as required by Congress? Why isn't Trump preparing this nation for Russian cyber attacks in the coming mid terms? Why is Trump quiescent on continued Russian trolling and undermining our allies institutions? You grasp at straws and think you found a howitzer. Trump's loyalties and actions are clear and who they benefit.
Trump admin announced fresh sanctions on Russia - CNNPolitics

Sanctions continue under Trump Administration for Crimea and elections.

Nothing has changed except those LYING THEIR ASSES OFF against Trump.

Sanctions continue................and this thread is a JOKE.
The sanctions mentioned in that article were from prior to election; one year procrastination.
The sanctions that were supposed to be implemented on Jan 29th are for punishing Russia for meddling in our election, passed by congress last year.
Trump refuses to implement them.

What you are is clear
Tissue?

That didn't make sense. You lost that one. Let me guess, you dress like Tim Curry but your body is more like Meatloaf
I’m a Manwich. Want a bite?

Ask yourself why hasn't Trump imposed sanctions against Russia as required by Congress? Why isn't Trump preparing this nation for Russian cyber attacks in the coming mid terms? Why is Trump quiescent on continued Russian trolling and undermining our allies institutions? You grasp at straws and think you found a howitzer. Trump's loyalties and actions are clear and who they benefit.

You're not listening, are you? Or you just don't care. Pay attention:

* Trump is right now enforcing all the Russian sanctions that he inherited from Obama, every one of them. In fact, he just extended them for another year.

Trump extends Russia sanctions for another year – White House

* Trump has harshly, strongly condemned Russian conduct in Syria and elsewhere on numerous occasions, e.g., just last week in his joint presser with the Australian PM.

* Trump's State Department, at his direction, has cost Russia billions in lost arms sales by pressuring potential buyers not to buy Russian weapons.

* Trump is about to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum, and the steel tariff will hit Russian steel hard, which is why Putin and the Russian government have condemned the move.

* No, Trump is not enforcing the most recent Russian sanctions that Congress passed because he believes they target too many people for no good reason and that they are in general a bit draconian.

* That said, Trump is right now considering his own Russian sanctions, ones that are more targeted and valid.

Officials: White House Looking at New Sanctions Against Russia

What you are is clear
Tissue?

What you are is clear

I'd prefer he impose the sanctions passed by congress and stop rolling back the sanctions already imposed.

You're not listening, are you? Or you just don't care. Pay attention:

* Trump is right now enforcing all the Russian sanctions that he inherited from Obama, every one of them. In fact, he just extended them for another year.

Trump extends Russia sanctions for another year – White House

* Trump has harshly, strongly condemned Russian conduct in Syria and elsewhere on numerous occasions, e.g., just last week in his joint presser with the Australian PM.

* Trump's State Department, at his direction, has cost Russia billions in lost arms sales by pressuring potential buyers not to buy Russian weapons.

* Trump is about to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum, and the steel tariff will hit Russian steel hard, which is why Putin and the Russian government have condemned the move.

* No, Trump is not enforcing the most recent Russian sanctions that Congress passed because he believes they target too many people for no good reason and that they are in general a bit draconian.

* That said, Trump is right now considering his own Russian sanctions, ones that are more targeted and valid.

Officials: White House Looking at New Sanctions Against Russia

What White House Official? There is no named source. Your link says nothing about more "valid and targeted" sanctions.

This is just juvenile. I could fill up pages with links of Trump "himself" condemning Russian/Putin actions and comments. A president does not always comment on everything himself but uses his press secretary and other agency spokespersons.

And you avoided my points about the Russians' anger over Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs and over Trump's State Department (at his direction) pressuring numerous buyers not to buy Russian arms and thus costing Russia billions of dollars.

You also avoided my point that Trump left in place and is still enforcing every sanction on Russia that he inherited from the previous administration, whereas he could have declined to enforce them.

And I take you missed Trump's presser with the Australian PM a few days ago where he harshly condemned the Russians' actions in Syria.

The sanctions mentioned in that article were from prior to election; one year procrastination.
The sanctions that were supposed to be implemented on Jan 29th are for punishing Russia for meddling in our election, passed by congress last year.
The old sanctions were sever to Russia........and met blow back from Europe...............

The article you quoted said NO NEW ONES...........

Why should there be more if the old ones were already severe.....................

This thread is clear in it's intentions and is TDS.

/----/ "Wtf does Putin have on Trump? " The better question is Wtf does Putin have on Hillary and Obama?

HUH??? The Trump administration reacted immediately and vocally to Putin's threat. What on earth are you talking about? Where do you get your news?

What has Trump himself had to say about it? He is the master communicator. No "fire and fury". No nasty nickname for Vlad. Why not?
/----/ How do you know what Trump has said or not said to Putin? Do you think all conversations are made public, you moron?
We wouldn't know because the media constantly lies. Democrats lie in avalanches of lies. Don't get caught upvin refuting the lies. Democrats can do better. Just ignore them and vote. Pray they don't lie about the vote.

Show me a tweet or a word from Trump himself.

The old sanctions were sever to Russia........and met blow back from Europe...............

Why should there be more if the old ones were already severe.....................

Congress passed new sanctions in July because of new evidence of russian hacking/meddling. Trump signed it in August but never imposed them. The article you mentioned was related to Russia's occupation of Crimea, not the meddling in our election.
sheesh.. clue in, for all that is holy.

Congress passed new sanctions in July because of new evidence of russian hacking/meddling. Trump signed it in August but never imposed them. The article you mentioned was related to Russia's occupation of Crimea, not the meddling in our election.
When he took office there were Sanctions for Crimea and for the election........

No need to put the E.O's up that he signed already for you.

Because it will fall on deaf and dumb ears who have an agenda.

HUH??? The Trump administration reacted immediately and vocally to Putin's threat. What on earth are you talking about? Where do you get your news?
The Trump administration releasing a statement and Trump actually responding are two very different things and we all know it

When he took office there were Sanctions for Crimea and for the election........

No need to put the E.O's up that he signed already for you.

Because it will fall on deaf and dumb ears who have an agenda.
Congress renewed sanctions in the summer to counter attempts to circumvent previous sanctions.
Election meddling sanctions are a different matter.
The President is responsible for implementing and enforcing the laws written by Congress.

Here are some reasons Trump bends over for Putin:

1. Golden Showers ring a bell?
2. Indebtedness to Russian oligarchs.
3. Money laundering on behalf of Russian oligarchs.
4. Collusion with Russia during campaign.
5. Russian dirt on Trumpian filth.

I wonder why Putin threatened to destroy the USA, but not a word about his bitch: Trump.

Putin knows how to keep his useful idiot, useful.
/----/ All BS talking points. No proof of any of it.
I know another Looney talking point liberal to beat up on. Lol

Forum List

Back