Silence from Trump after Putin threat

POST 62 showed some sources..............Those Sanctions that you are calling NEW............Were EXTENDED BY TRUMP.
Are you saying that reports like the following are not accurate?

Donald Trump refuses to impose new sanctions on Russia
Read your own article...................The law ALLOWS the PRESIDENT to implement NEW SANCTIONS...........

Which part of ALLOW don't you understand...........there is no requirement in that article to force ANY NEW SANCTIONS...........

As I've already stated.................the old Sanctions remain in place.

Simple answer...............I don't know...............So show me the legislation and the bill put on his desk..........then I will know.

Then tell me the justification of new sanctions when the others were already placed on them. We threw diplomats out. We threw companies out. We threw individuals out. We put economic measures that attacked their oil and gas industries, Sanctions that hurt Europe as well.............

Give me the new reasons for more action.
You are arguing pretty hard against something you don’t know anything about. What’s up with that?

Here is the law. It passed both houses of Congress with a vote count 517-5.

Text - H.R.3364 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act
I quoted that EO earlier in the thread............and believe I sited the same LAW...............HE SIGNED IT................

Continued SANCTIONS............

That law is OLD.................happened early on................

So again...............what has happened that is new..........You have shown me NOTHING.
Ok, so your saying that he signed the law and has enacted the sanctions? Because there is tremendous controversy over reports that he has done nothing to enforce a law passed by congress and signed into law. Is all that just fake news?
Go to post 62 and click links.............they show sanctions in place..........in places like the U.S. Treasury...........

ENJOY
Ok just checking so your position is that Congress passed a sanctions Bill, Trump signed it, and the White House as followed through on enacting the sanctions. So all this controversy is pure fake news and lies. Is that your position?
I again state..............the Sanctions are in place and I SITED some of them in post 62.

You accused me of knowing NOTHING...........When I stated I'VE SEEN NOTHING NEW.

You then go to a law passed a ways back...............that I'VE ALREADY QUOTED......and ALREADY SHOWN THE SANCTIONS IN PLACE.

So I ask YOU TO SHOW ME NEW INFORMATION............the only thing you've shown me is OLD.............

POST 62 showed some sources..............Those Sanctions that you are calling NEW............Were EXTENDED BY TRUMP.

Read your own article...................The law ALLOWS the PRESIDENT to implement NEW SANCTIONS...........

Which part of ALLOW don't you understand...........there is no requirement in that article to force ANY NEW SANCTIONS...........

I’m askins you very simple and direct questions trying to clarify your position. Why are you not responding directly to my questions?

I’m askins you very simple and direct questions trying to clarify your position. Why are you not responding directly to my questions?
LOL

Really.............

You show old information that I already quoted............show me nothing new.............site a article that ALLOWS more sanctions..........doesn't order it .............now does it.........

Do you understand the word ALLOW.

You are arguing pretty hard against something you don’t know anything about. What’s up with that?

Here is the law. It passed both houses of Congress with a vote count 517-5.

Text - H.R.3364 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act
I quoted that EO earlier in the thread............and believe I sited the same LAW...............HE SIGNED IT................

Continued SANCTIONS............

That law is OLD.................happened early on................

So again...............what has happened that is new..........You have shown me NOTHING.
Ok, so your saying that he signed the law and has enacted the sanctions? Because there is tremendous controversy over reports that he has done nothing to enforce a law passed by congress and signed into law. Is all that just fake news?
Go to post 62 and click links.............they show sanctions in place..........in places like the U.S. Treasury...........

ENJOY
Ok just checking so your position is that Congress passed a sanctions Bill, Trump signed it, and the White House as followed through on enacting the sanctions. So all this controversy is pure fake news and lies. Is that your position?
I again state..............the Sanctions are in place and I SITED some of them in post 62.

You accused me of knowing NOTHING...........When I stated I'VE SEEN NOTHING NEW.

You then go to a law passed a ways back...............that I'VE ALREADY QUOTED......and ALREADY SHOWN THE SANCTIONS IN PLACE.

So I ask YOU TO SHOW ME NEW INFORMATION............the only thing you've shown me is OLD.............
Wonderful. I then will apologize for saying you know nothing and posting a law you already sited. Now moving on to my questions about your position... are you saying that Congress passed a sanctions Bill, Trump signed it, and the White House as followed through on enacting the sanctions? So all this controversy is pure fake news and lies. Is that your position?

Anything President Trump (how that galls the left) might say in this regard would simply be distorted by the liberal media to him as either warmonger or coward. Silence is best. Action, yeah, that would be nice. Never forget...."DO UNTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO UNTO YOU".

Wonderful. I then will apologize for saying you know nothing and posting a law you already sited. Now moving on to my questions about your position... are you saying that Congress passed a sanctions Bill, Trump signed it, and the White House as followed through on enacting the sanctions? So all this controversy is pure fake news and lies. Is that your position?
You got it right, up until the point of the white house follow through on enacting the sanctions. Since the sanctions are enforced by actions by the treasury, Mnuchen hasn't put any of them into effect.

You got it right, up until the point of the white house follow through on enacting the sanctions. Since the sanctions are enforced by actions by the treasury, Mnuchen hasn't put any of them into effect.
I believe eagle is claiming different. Is that right eagle. Are you saying Mnuchen has put the sanctions into effect?

Forum List

Back