Silence from the board’s Jews is Deafening.

unreal.

There is a reason that Jewish Americans overwhelmingly vote for democrats.

It happened at a "Unite the Right" rally. But you'll downplay it. Why? Nobody knows.
I despise Nazis. It was one rally. We have seen 100s all over the world yelling death to and gas the Jews. The ADL doesn’t represent me.

I despise Nazis. It was one rally. We have seen 100s all over the world yelling death to and gas the Jews. The ADL doesn’t represent me.
Just one rally. Hmmmm

How many does it take to make you understand who these people are?

Just one rally. Hmmmm

I do love the intellectual dishonesty from Azog. If the ADL doesn’t represent him, cool.

The ADL doesn’t represent me.

Yet....
I am Part of the ADL.

Okay??? WOW.

But set aside these bizarre conflicting stories from the same poster for a moment.

Somehow, while he says THAT JEWISH organization doesn’t represent him as a jew (you know, the one he says he’s part of)...great...fine....whatever.

Very few democrats support HAMAS. The ones that do stand out during a time of war of course. But somehow, while he gets the benefit of saying that they don’t support him, he doesn’t give the same grace to democrats who say they are not down with Omar and others who are not supporting Israel.

Put another way, he draws a distinction on his side of the ledger....he doesn’t allow such distinctions on the other side.

Again...pure intellectual dishonesty.

I do love the intellectual dishonesty from Azog. If the ADL doesn’t represent him, cool.

Yet....

Okay??? WOW.

But set aside these bizarre conflicting stories from the same poster for a moment.

Somehow, while he says THAT JEWISH organization doesn’t represent him as a jew (you know, the one he says he’s part of)...great...fine....whatever.

Very few democrats support HAMAS. The ones that do stand out during a time of war of course. But somehow, while he gets the benefit of saying that they don’t support him, he doesn’t give the same grace to democrats who say they are not down with Omar and others who are not supporting Israel.

Put another way, he draws a distinction on his side of the ledger....he doesn’t allow such distinctions on the other side.

Azog will simply say anything he thinks will win the argument in the moment.

Ya know … like Trump

Just one rally. Hmmmm

As usual the point went over your empty head. There haven’t been subsequent ones because we told them to STFU.

Can you say the same about the River to the Sea aka death to Israel rallies?

Yet....

Okay??? WOW.

They don’t. They protect Jews who only think like they do. They have gone off the rails.

I have Explained why. Not my fault you can’t understand it.

As usual the point went over your empty head. There haven’t been subsequent ones because we told them to STFU.

Can you say the same about the River to the Sea aka death to Israel rallies?
There haven’t been subsequent ones of that size because it lifted the ugly veil of right wing anti-semitism.

They are still out there . You just choose not to see them because… well that’s you

Indirectly. Most of these far left policies are pushed by Jewish leaders whether they are politicians, corporate executives, "advocacy groups" like the ADL. That includes demanding the West let in millions of third worlders inside their borders, who then turn around and openly express hatred for Jews and Israel.
You’re pretty far to the left.

Leftists are leftists first. You seem to want to separate them from that sickness and blame Jews outright.

Just like a good little leftist bigot would. :doubt:

Because Musk is a conservative; because Musk has allowed rightwing hate speech to flourish on X, rightwing hate speech conservatives support.

And when rightwing hate speech turns antisemitic, the hypocrisy of the right silences conservatives.
Musk a conservative ??? lol ! the left suddenly hates the man that stopped censoring speech the left disagrees with ..

Yeah....I know.

If I were religious--I’m certainly not--it would trump everything else. Politics, race, economics, etc.. They seem to have been shamed into silence. Which is sad. I bitterly disagree with their politics but it is sad that they have preferred to ignore this antisemitic rant by Musk in favor of his supposedly “owning the libs”. I guess for some, their religious faith is more a hobby than a lifestyle.
and meanwhile Nazi leftist antisemitic pro Hamas protesters are out in the streets by the 10s of thousands .

I find it interesting to note that while Taz stumps for the left and audits conservative posts like a leftist and then here he moves his blame onto one group.

The Leftist Jews. Then he blames them for leftism's insanity.

I go the other way. I blame leftism for indoctrinating Jews and anyone else who gets caught up in the Marxist trap that has taken so many countries. Taz goes out of his way to use his mod power for a leftist purpose. He's on cross- purposes, that one. :doubt:

For it's the "There Can Be Only One" ideology of the left that fits in well with the Sharia Law and Leftists.

Last edited:
Not at all. You're simply an extremist and a fraud.

If you can't see what you posted about "The Jews", then you're a bigger derp than I thought.

You blame Jews for leftism, and you're a leftist. (Thread context)

Indirectly. Most of these far left policies are pushed by Jewish leaders whether they are politicians, corporate executives, "advocacy groups" like the ADL. That includes demanding the West let in millions of third worlders inside their borders, who then turn around and openly express hatred for Jews and Israel.

What a maroon, what an ignoramus.

:rofl:

And do you REALLY think the sentiment went away because they haven’t organized any more tiki-torch parades?
The unemployed leftists who were screeching over Trump not condemning the Tiki torches are now the ones holding theTiki torches. :doubt:

and meanwhile Nazi leftist antisemitic pro Hamas protesters are out in the streets by the 10s of thousands .
10’s of thousands.... Your number.

So 10’s of thousands may be as high as 90,000.

And Biden got millions of votes. 81 million. hell, lets say 1/2 of them are votes against your blob....

That would be 40 million.

1700529431149.png

0.2%. And that’s assuming that all of the 90,000 are people who voted for Biden.

Math is not your friend. Neither is anyone else welcher.

10’s of thousands.... Your number.

So 10’s of thousands may be as high as 90,000.

And Biden got millions of votes. 81 million. hell, lets say 1/2 of them are votes against your blob....

That would be 40 million.

View attachment 861528

0.2%. And that’s assuming that all of the 90,000 are people who voted for Biden.

Math is not your friend. Neither is anyone else welcher.
lol ! nice try at minimizing the huge Nazi problem the left has .

Forum List

Back