Silence from the board’s Jews is Deafening.

lol ! nice try at minimizing the huge Nazi problem the left has .

Leftists in the education system taught Marxist treason on classes and victimhood status.

Too right.

Taz just proved it outright... by blaming leftism on the Jews.

Elon Musk posted this:

View attachment 860335

Agreeing with the posters take on the behavior of what he calls “western Jews”. This happened in the last 96 hours.

Given the events in Gaza with the unwarranted, deliberate, and bloodthirsty HAMAS attack, this is a particularly sensitive time for Musk to be making this ridiculous assertion or at least agreeing with it.

What is more bizarre is that since the attack, the board’s Jews-- AzogtheDefiler and Lisa558 have been militant about their support of Israel--and rightly so. I, too, fully support Israel kicking the ever-loving shit out of HAMAS and anyone supporting them in Gaza. The situation in Gaza is 100% the fault of HAMAS.

But what I’m curious about is given that tweet above...and the posts below about Elon Musk.

Why aren’t you two (and others) calling for a boycott of Twitter/X?

Seems odd that given the passionate posts over the last few days and weeks, the cat has suddenly got your tongue on this front.
Funny how you Jews aren’t boycotting TikTok and other platforms that allow pro-Hamas and anti-Israel content all over the place.

According to Reuters...antisemitic incidents are up 400%.

Musk is saying, in essence, American Jews have it coming.

And some jews are agreeing.

Bizarre.

Bizarre.

He said no such thing.

Bizarre.
why-lie-S.gif

Bizarre.
Name me another country who's sense of entitlement to any of America's foreign aid extends to calling one a racist simply for questioning it......

~S~

the chosen one's vs reality?

always a hoot!

Judaism 101: Jewish Attitudes Toward Non-Jews

~S~

Jewfaq.org?

You sure are obsessed with the use of Jew tropes.

Just think on it.

The current American use of "Judeo-Christian" — to refer to a value system common to Jews and Christians — first appeared in print in a book review by the English writer George Orwell in 1939, with the phrase "the Judaeo-Christian morals."

Orwell's usage of the term followed at least a decade of efforts by Jewish and Christian leaders, through such groups as the U.S. National Conference of Christians and Jews (founded in 1927), to emphasize common ground. The term continued to gain currency in the 1940s.

In part, it was a way of countering antisemitism with the idea that the foundation of morals and law in the United States was a shared one between Jews and Christians.

And it still counters since the rabid anti-semites want the small satan first. Then they will go after the big satan. You seem to want this rather than a Christian reactivation of the fight against the real possibility for a reactivation of the Muslim Horde.

This is the unbreakable bond that ()bama tried to break.

I didn't get that from Musk either. He said Israel wasn't helping themselves. Who could argue with that? Do you consider that antisemitic?
Here is the screen shot from Twitter again.

1700565774698.png

He didn't say anything about Israel. He was agreeing with a poster who said that Jewish communities are pushing hatred. He's talking about western Jews...presumably Jews in the US. The poster he responded to is blaming the Jews for the treatment they are getting. According to Reuters, antisemitic acts are up 400% since 10/7. 400%. And supposedly that is all the fault of the according to the poster and Musk, the guy who calls the the post, "the actual truth".

So yep. I think Apartheid Clyde is antisemitic.

Bizarre.
I have typed several times about the left wings Jewish people in the Progressive Party. They have pushed radical agendas with others involved. The Pro-Islamic protests/riots are hitting home. None of them are standing up to take lame for what is happening. All of a sudden, they are not intellectuals knowing what is good for us all. Now they are just not that smart from their reactions. Only outraged at what is happening. Many still lambasting the Republicans. It is not right that the Deplorables are dragged into this. And they may save the asses of left-wing Jewish people if the voters wise up. Real terrorism is massive death and destruction Progs in our nation use localized carnage as an agenda and make up things like the Jan. 6 Hollywood produced insurrection. This is real in our nation now. And Obama's fundamental transition is happening.

Here is the screen shot from Twitter again.

View attachment 861702

He didn't say anything about Israel. He was agreeing with a poster who said that Jewish communities are pushing hatred. He's talking about western Jews...presumably Jews in the US. The poster he responded to is blaming the Jews for the treatment they are getting. According to Reuters, antisemitic acts are up 400% since 10/7. 400%. And supposedly that is all the fault of the according to the poster and Musk, the guy who calls the the post, "the actual truth".

So yep. I think Apartheid Clyde is antisemitic.

Okay. For the record it makes me crazy that American Jews are targeted for anything that goes on in Israel.

I despise Nazis. It was one rally. We have seen 100s all over the world yelling death to and gas the Jews. The ADL doesn’t represent me.
Among the reasons why Jewish Americans overwhelmingly vote for Democrats is that the Democratic Party fights against racism, bigotry, hate, and efforts to discriminate against minorities – such as Jewish Americans; racism, bigotry, and hate tolerated and fomented by Republicans.

I despise Nazis. It was one rally. We have seen 100s all over the world yelling death to and gas the Jews. The ADL doesn’t represent me.
Wrong, there have been more rallies – Trump’s rallies promote the fascist right’s agenda of fear, intimidation, racism, bigotry and hate; Trump’s rallies have embraced fascist themes and rhetoric of violence, revenge, and the dehumanization of Trump’s ‘enemies.’

And do you REALLY think the sentiment went away because they haven’t organized any more tiki-torch parades?
Sentiment? No. But public shaming told them to get back to their rat holes.

Now do Islamists who are marching yelling to gas the Jews, making Jewish kids feel unsafe in our universities and take down posters of kidnapped Jewish kids.

Forum List

Back