Silence at Times Square as ultrasound shows 4D baby in utero

*silence* “uh, wtf are those weirdos over there doing?” *walks away silently hoping they don’t bother me*
Like I stated a while back, new technology will prove a fetus is a living being. Soon you people will be considered worse than Hitler. Killing millions of babies. Even celebrating killing them up to birth.

Near the end of Alive From New York - a pro-life event held in New York City May 4, 2019 - a Live ultrasound was performed to reveal a third-trimester baby. The mother of the baby shown in the Live ultrasound is Abby Johnson, Planned Parenthood director turned pro-life advocate.

Before the Live ultrasound, a video explaining how and why the picture appears a certain way plays.

Please share this video, and videos like it, with everyone you know.
-----------------------------------------------
who is Abby Johnson.
Johnson revealed in January 2011 that she had had two abortions herself before the birth of her daughter.[6] She lives in Texas with her husband Doug[2] and seven children.
--------------------------------------------------
it never fails, who is anti abortion the most , male republicans and women who have had one or more abortions.
Ah.....third term....so viable at that point.

and very few women get abortions in the third trimester unless the mothers life is in trouble.

If women who have had a prior abortion end up being some of the most anti-abortion, what does that tell you?
It tells me she doesn't want freedom for other women and what about the males? what does that tell you?
It also tells me there is more money in writing books and ministry.
Yeah, civilized societies don't allow people the 'freedom' to kill innocent life.

What a shame. :rolleyes:
Name a civilized society that did not have abortion.

Near the end of Alive From New York - a pro-life event held in New York City May 4, 2019 - a Live ultrasound was performed to reveal a third-trimester baby. The mother of the baby shown in the Live ultrasound is Abby Johnson, Planned Parenthood director turned pro-life advocate.

Before the Live ultrasound, a video explaining how and why the picture appears a certain way plays.

Please share this video, and videos like it, with everyone you know.
-----------------------------------------------
who is Abby Johnson.
Johnson revealed in January 2011 that she had had two abortions herself before the birth of her daughter.[6] She lives in Texas with her husband Doug[2] and seven children.
--------------------------------------------------
it never fails, who is anti abortion the most , male republicans and women who have had one or more abortions.
She became pro-lfe after she witnessed a baby trying to get away from the tool that was going to kill it. Maybe you should witness that, nevermind you might like that.

No one wants to see that weird fetish shit. Makes you look like a nutjob.
Pro-Aborts can feel free to stick their heads in the sand so they don't have to admit what they support.

It takes extreme re-education for someone to think killing the baby is cool but showing a video of it is a fetish.

I just want to be at the deathbed of some of these zombies who cry " womans rights". Want to stand over them with a wee bit of a wry smile and whisper, "So....how you doin'?":abgg2q.jpg:
I know there is a special place in hell for them. There are millions of souls that went to heaven and there wasn't a damn thing the devil could do about it.

It takes extreme re-education for someone to think killing the baby is cool
Lol get a hold of yourself, nutjob
Yeah.. Human Rights is so nutty.
You cheer your President as he covers up murders to keep selling weapons to militaries that are killing babies. Then you falsely claim people you disagree with think killing babies is cool. So I ask myself, why am I engaging a total nutjob?

There's a growing human being in the womb. People can't pretend otherwise anymore because it's politically expedient to lie or deny.

You cheer your President as he covers up murders to keep selling weapons to militaries that are killing babies. Then you falsely claim people you disagree with think killing babies is cool. So I ask myself, why am I engaging a total nutjob?

You accuse others of being what you are....a 'nutjob.' :cuckoo:

Baby killers hate babies and want them killed..and not just killed, but killed in the most horrific, inhumane and painful ways imaginable. With no record of the event, with no medical accountability. They want these things chopped up by people who don't have admitting privileges at hospitals, by people who often aren't even really doctors.

Thousands Pack NYC's Times Square for 'Alive from New York' to Witness Live 4D Ultrasound

Note that youtube will not allow us to easily share anything that shows a live baby in utero.

It goes against the leftist baby killing narrative, which asserts that it's a parasite.

Live Ultrasound at Alive From New York Event
The left is slowly being FORCED to face SCIENCE.

Forum List

Back