Signs before fatality

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by Dalia, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,213
    Good evening, what to think of the signs that we do not perceive that warn us of a fatality or something will happen? I am an observer of nature and the signs are there.
    Some stories of true stories go in that right direction. thank you i try to explain the best way i could with my French spoken;)
    If you listen to the words of the song it talk about the way the singing John Denver will die in a plane crash.

The song was use in the film Destination final to show the sign in the movie before the plane crash

Sorry i could not found the scène in English

2. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,213
    George Michael Dies on Last Christmas, 25 déc. 2016.

One of Wham!’s most popular songs was the holiday staple “Last Christmas,” which was written and produced by Michael.

3. MikeK

MikeK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,769
    The English words for the experience you have described is premonition of doom. Some people believe these premonitions do occur. Most do not. Those who do believe in such premonitions are called harbingers.

Those who do not believe in premonitions of doom regard such occurrences as the passage in the John Denver song as coincidence -- mainly because they occur so infrequently.

(PS: Your English is much better than my French.)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,213
    Thanks to you, I do my best to find the right words. I would like to give another example: JFK Junior being small he was afraid of the Presidential plane and later he fought his fear of flying and he died that way.
    Perhaps he already felt his destiny in this fatality a plane crash ?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. froggy

froggy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,232
    I had this vision in my head that I was going to run up on a body in the road. For a month or so it was just like a thought that never went away. Well one night I was going to eat and there in my lane lay a mans body. A worker staying at a hotel went across the road to the store and on his way back a woman hit and killed him then she pulled in the parking lot. I almost ran over him. But after that night the vision just went away.

6. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,213
    You have a premonition of something that would happen, one may wonder how one can have an idea of the future, I believe that it is the fatality that one feels in the signs

7. froggy

froggy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,232
    I always said it was my guarding Angel preparing me for it.

8. froggy

froggy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,232
    A dark figure brushed across my shoulder one night as i was walking across the room and about 25 minutes later I was notified that a family member had died.

9. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,213
    I have a premonition of September 11 2001 the night before on the 10, i was looking by my window and i saw a plane going in the direction of the hospital like it was going to crash in the Hospital , but that could not be no plane pass there, the day after i open the tv CNN and i saw a the second plane crash in the world trade center the same way that i saw the night before.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Manonthestreet

Manonthestreet Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,918
    My mom took her parents nice chiming wall clock home when Grandpa entered hospice and Grandma was never leaving the nursing home again. On the nite he died it chimed a much later hr than it was at 6pm. They didnt think anything of it except maybe it needed repair until they received a call later that nite from hospice to come quick. He died on the odd hr it had struck. She gave it to my little brother after that who still has it.