Signs before fatality

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by Dalia, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,159
    The clocks also seem to be part of the paranormal, when my grandfather passed away all the clocks stopped at the time of his death and never work again.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. MikeK

MikeK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,752
    Back in the days of relatively simple hard-wired telephone service it was not uncommon for me to have an interruptive premonition that my phone was about to ring and within a fraction of a second it would ring. I know several others who reported the same phenomenon and I'm sure there are many more. It hasn't happened in many years, approximately since the increasing use of wireless and cellular telephone technology.

3. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,159
    It's true what you say that has already happened, it's a fealing that would happen
    I will tell this story that comes from my brother-in-law who died last year , a ambulance man
    He told me that he had intervened after a car accident, he had a wounded.
    At the hospital where he was working he was looking at the patients' cards, he sees a dead road accident, his hair did stand up on his head when he saw the name of the victim, so it was the same man 'He had rescued 1 years before day to day and exactly at the same place.

4. froggy

froggy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,160

Haunted houses aren't around much anymore since people usually die in hospital or nursing homes.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  5. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,159
    froggy that not always the true....the signs are something that make the premonition more real , i did make some thread about the paranormal, i did because i have some experience my mother is a algonquin she could sense thing like me and her mother. and some stories could make one wonder about what we could see before something happen.

6. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,707
    Premonitions are real, I've had them myself. Long ago I used to drive over the road semi truck. While home before my codriver and I went back out on the road I was having nightmares of being in a horrible crash. At the time I didn't really know what to think of the dreams, but after we took off driving, I drove my shift and then my codriver took over, soon after I fell asleep, HE fell asleep at the wheel and ROLLED the semi. I've never had premonition visions like that before, and I haven't had them since... so they are real, and they can happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Moonglow

Moonglow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +50,742
    Dreams warn me of impending trouble...or future events..

8. heil hitler

heil hitler BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +596
    I had a dream of aircraft flying over me. Huge aircraft, bigger than anything flying in the sky. They were crashing as I cowered in a field, in the dark. They came one after the other out of the sky. Hulking, flaming airframes crashing into the ground just short of some unidentified airfield in the distance. The flames were huge and the light was so bright that I could feel the heat in my dreams.
    The next day, the Cowboys lost to the Packers.
    Fuck the Packers.

9. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,159
    Thank you for your testimony 007 we say that we can begin to have premonitions after a shock, divorce, death ... etc me I also already had a premonition that something would happen but not in a dream but I felt it, I Had to walk on a bridge in the evening with a friend but something told me to feel that a danger was on this bridge I did not go and the next day people had beeing assaulted on that bridge about the same time that I ' Should have gone. And I had this premonition after the shock of my grandmother's death

10. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,159
    That night on July 29, 1974(1974-07-29), Cass Elliot[​IMG] , age 32, died in her sleep at the London flat where she was staying. According to forensic pathologist Keith Simpson who conducted her autopsy, her death was due to "heart failure due to fatty myocardial degeneration due to obesity." A drug screen that was part of the forensic autopsy revealed there were no drugs in her system. Elliot died in Flat 12, 9 Curzon Place (later Curzon Square), Shepherd Market, Mayfair, London, which was on loan from singer-songwriter Harry Nilsson [​IMG] . Four years later, The Who's drummer Keith Moon [​IMG] died in the same room, also aged 32 years

Cass Elliot - Wikipedia