People who know they are going to die young

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
People that I knew had said they were dying young and it is happening.
In the past year many had told me and they all died at the age they had told me.
A friend of mine had told me: I would see my brother up later after, they were in conflict and he died afterwards.
Another told me: I will die at age 50 and he died at age 50.
A other friend I remember he told me he was dying at 43 and he did died at 43
How was it possible that all his people knew beforehand that they were dying at such an age?

Elvis "predicted" he would die the same age as his mother. I think it's common. While not exactly the same, Debbie Reynolds "decided" to die immediately after the untimely death of her daughter.

The mind is a powerful thing. I often tell people I intend to live to be 127. Not sure when or how I came up with that age, but I decided on 127.

We'll see.

In the past year many had told me and they all died at the age they had told me.
A friend of mine had told me: I would see my brother up later after, they were in conflict and he died afterwards.
How was it possible that all his people knew beforehand that they were dying at such an age?

Have you examined Voodoo practitioners and the effects of a hex or black magic on members? There is literally a cottage industry for the removal of hexes. The human mind is very strong. It consumes much more energy than any other organ and as we know controls all of our bodily systems. Further, we are barely cracking the surface on the complexity of it.

Elvis "predicted" he would die the same age as his mother. I think it's common. While not exactly the same, Debbie Reynolds "decided" to die immediately after the untimely death of her daughter.

The mind is a powerful thing. I often tell people I intend to live to be 127. Not sure when or how I came up with that age, but I decided on 127.

We'll see.
Michael Jackson did say that we will die young at 50 year old and it happen

Last edited:
Meh, I remember as a kid, looking at a calandar and figuring out that I would be 45 years old in the year 2000. I though that there was no way I would live that long. I'm 61 and will likely live to be 100 at least.

Have you examined Voodoo practitioners and the effects of a hex or black magic on members? There is literally a cottage industry for the removal of hexes. The human mind is very strong. It consumes much more energy than any other organ and as we know controls all of our bodily systems. Further, we are barely cracking the surface on the complexity of it.
Yes, the human mind is very strong but how could someone know in advance the year he will die ?
I remember to moment in the past i mean little thing was say that did mean that those peoples want leave old. a persone could sense that she won't get old ?

Meh, I remember as a kid, looking at a calandar and figuring out that I would be 45 years old in the year 2000. I though that there was no way I would live that long. I'm 61 and will likely live to be 100 at least.
I hope for you it happen like Kirk Douglas...what is, he's secret ?

Yes, the human mind is very strong but how could someone know in advance the year he will die ?
I remember to moment in the past i mean little thing was say that did mean that those peoples want leave old. a persone could sense that she won't get old ?
I think there might be a spiritual component at work, but mostly, I think we "decide" when it's time. Often, the elderly look around and see everyone around them dying off, and they just give up -- especially when it's a spouse whom they were blessed to consider their best friend. Sometimes they just decide there is nothing left to live for.

There is medical evidence to back up dying of a broken heart. Im sure most of us have had sadness that is almost physically painful. I think when it lags on for a long time that it becomes dangerous to ones health.
The only time Id want to know is if I had a terminal illness ect...
Ive never known anyone who knew what year they would pass. Sounds kinda morbid to me. I don't disbelieve their experiences though.

Bonsoir, all those peoples where not sick or did not have a broken heart when they told me...maybe they are sign that some could see a bit like the film final destination ?

He's a Jewish alcoholic and so the Angel of Death can't find him.

He's a Jewish alcoholic and so the Angel of Death can't find him.
I like Kirk douglas.
Me too.

Actors/Mens like him such as James Stewart, Clint eastwood, John Wayne that don't exist anymore and never did in France.

To much thinking. If I was you I wouldn't give a shit, but to be safe I would party my balls off just in case! May be wrong, but didn't the science guys discover a test that will predict when the time is?

I recently witnessed a woman who did something similar.

Her one friend was very angry about it, because she saw it as the woman making lifestyle choices that pissed her life away.

I think that it was her way of coping with the fact that she knew that she could not change her life and so she rationalized the obvious unhealthiness of her choices.

I recently witnessed a woman who did something similar.

Her one friend was very angry about it, because she saw it as the woman making lifestyle choices that pissed her life away.

I think that it was her way of coping with the fact that she knew that she could not change her life and so she rationalized the obvious unhealthiness of her choices.
As for the experiences I had, all of this peoples had spoken of the date of their death well before, 5 to 10 years.
And one of this people the day of his death had spoken a lot about his childhood, memories, he did not normally

Forum List

Back