Side By Side Comparison of the Candidates

Actually, I have to admit that after going over that a little more thoroughly, there are one or 2 discrepencies I found.

I'm not sure they're right about Fred's position on guns. I'm pretty sure he's pro-2nd.

"Family Values" and "100% Pro-Life and 100% Pro-Family" what exactly do those words mean I wonder? The republicans and Bush recently shot down child health support, so how can they claim to be pro family or does that mean they are pro their family? Guess that's Ok, but as with all simplistic propaganda, this stuff means nothing really.

"Family Values" and "100% Pro-Life and 100% Pro-Family" what exactly do those words mean I wonder? The republicans and Bush recently shot down child health support, so how can they claim to be pro family or does that mean they are pro their family? Guess that's Ok, but as with all simplistic propaganda, this stuff means nothing really.

You know what they mean, anti-choice and anti-gay.... and pro school prayer and abstinence only education.

or government by theocrat.

but child health care? nah... they only care about kids BEFORE they're born. After they come into the world, they're on their own.

Forum List

Back