Sick Shit: Hamas Members Force Children to Stand Next to Missile Firing

MORE ZIO LIES TO JUSTIFY SLAUGHTER

**MUST SEE** Syrian Kids Launching Mortar Together! [HQ] - YouTube
**MUST SEE** Syrian Kids Launching Mortar Together!
Published on Feb 12, 2014
Wow, same sick child sacrifice culture, different location. What do they all have in common.

ISSSSSSSSSLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM.
and what are you going to do about it hero:badgrin:
I'll Pee Freely and make a Yellow River and then Ill go in the Internet and act like Mr. Know Nothing. Wait, that's what you're doing!

So [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] you are such an avid supporter of Israel and obvious tough guy, why have you not volunteered ? Even in my time there various nationalities and religions who volunteered to replace the reserves in their daytime jobs.So you would not even be shot at, or do you just like telling everyone who and how to kill from the comfort of your commode?
National Volunteer Service in Israel

Ps what is the vid in your sig line tough guy? this might be more apt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntvEDbagAw
What the fuck do you know about my past? Nothing. Don't assume that you do. I was busy fleeing Muslim animals.
@RoudyOh do tell why you ran tough guy, there maybe a Pulitzerin it.

Ps What the fuck do you know of my past? nothing. Don't assume that you do. I have never fled from Muslim animals though.
Well judging by your statements, we at least know you had a subpar education in your past. :rofl:

I wonder what's causing your ignorance and stupidity. Perhaps your childhood environment? :clap2:

What the fuck do you know about my past? Nothing. Don't assume that you do. I was busy fleeing Muslim animals.[/quote [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION]Oh do tell why you ran tough guy, there maybe a Pulitzerin it.

Ps What the fuck do you know of my past? nothing. Don't assume that you do. I have never fled from Muslim animals though.
Well judging by your statements, we at least know you had a subpar education in your past. :rofl:

I wonder what's causing your ignorance and stupidity. Perhaps your childhood environment? :clap2:
Is that the royal WE [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION]:badgrin:, all I know about your past is you spent a lot of it running from muslims, so from that I can assume you are frightened easily.How many of the chasing muslims were adults:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Never claimed to be IDF, moron.

The Yellow River, by I P Freely.
So [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] you are such an avid supporter of Israel and obvious tough guy, why have you not volunteered ? Even in my time there various nationalities and religions who volunteered to replace the reserves in their daytime jobs.So you would not even be shot at, or do you just like telling everyone who and how to kill from the comfort of your commode?
National Volunteer Service in Israel

Ps what is the vid in your sig line tough guy? this might be more apt [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntvEDbagAw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntvEDbagAw[/ame]
What the fuck do you know about my past? Nothing. Don't assume that you do. I was busy fleeing Muslim animals.
So @Roudy the runner, do you want to apologize for lying ?

Ps tough guy, why were you running?

Forum List

Back