Israeli officials: 13 IDF soldiers killed in Gaza Strip

Blessed be their memory.

Right - let's obliterate the terrorism from Gaza once and for all so their deaths are not in vain.

There's probably many more, but there is censorship in the Israeli Press
Were they killed by their own side?
crying%20israeli%20soldier%202.jpg

Thirteen Golani Brigade soldiers were killed in the Gaza Strip over night and on Sunday morning, it has been cleared for publication.

They were killed in several different incidents.

13 IDF soldiers killed in Gaza Strip - Israel News, Ynetnews

---------------------

May the approaching victory on Hamas be dedicated to the memory of our 13 heroes, HY"D
Just saw this. I'm extremely sad right now :(

We're all are. But we all know the risk.

They died in a war that started protecting the south. And as southerner, I feel they died personally for me, too.

I'll carry their names on my lips always:(

Thirteen Golani Brigade soldiers were killed in the Gaza Strip over night and on Sunday morning, it has been cleared for publication.

They were killed in several different incidents.

13 IDF soldiers killed in Gaza Strip - Israel News, Ynetnews

---------------------

May the approaching victory on Hamas be dedicated to the memory of our 13 heroes, HY"D

They died in a war that started protecting the south. And as southerner, I feel they died personally for me, too.

When I opened JPost and saw the title '13 soldiers killed', my heart almost stopped.
:( :( :(

When I opened JPost and saw the title '13 soldiers killed', my heart almost stopped.
:( :( :(

I recieved the word of it this early morning, but officially hearing it is hard.

The IDF will carry on. That is what soldiers and military men and women do.......................

To the demise of Hamas and all Enemies of Freedom.

Forum List

Back