Sick Shit: Hamas Members Force Children to Stand Next to Missile Firing

Teaches the kids to be excited by the noise, to stay near but out of the way and just in case it malfunctions, the kids would be martyrs.

[MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION], your boyfriend ^ want to know about your military claims.
Never claimed to be IDF, moron.

The Yellow River, by I P Freely.
So [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] you are such an avid supporter of Israel and obvious tough guy, why have you not volunteered ? Even in my time there various nationalities and religions who volunteered to replace the reserves in their daytime jobs.So you would not even be shot at, or do you just like telling everyone who and how to kill from the comfort of your commode?
http://www.ivolunteer.org.il/Eng/Index.asp?ArticleID=113&CategoryID=131

Ps what is the vid in your sig line tough guy? this might be more apt [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntvEDbagAw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntvEDbagAw[/ame]

Last edited:
[MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION], your boyfriend ^ want to know about your military claims.

So [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] you are such an avid supporter of Israel and obvious tough guy, why have you not volunteered ? Even in my time there various nationalities and religions who volunteered to replace the reserves in their daytime jobs.So you would not even be shot at, or do you just like telling everyone who and how to kill from the comfort of your commode?

Ps what is the vid in your sig line tough guy?
save the personal attacks, the first criteria for any assignment in the IDF is Israeli ID.

save the personal attacks, the first criteria for any assignment in the IDF is Israeli ID.
read about the volunteers, they a accept falasha's in the army so how hard would it be for a hero like roudy.

read about the volunteers, they a accept falasha's in the army so how hard would it be for a hero like roudy.
I think I'm pretty familiar with the criterias and its very clear, Israeli ID.
And again how about avoiding personal attacks? Honestly I'm really enjoy talking to you but this kind of behavior is pointless not to mention your sig.

And again how about avoiding personal attacks? Honestly I'm really enjoy talking to you but this kind of behavior is pointless not to mention your sig.
:badgrin:Who We Are - Volunteers for Israel®

They're doing civilian work FOR the IDF, like many others that support IDF this is far from being combat soldier or any other assignment IN the IDF.

They're doing civilian work FOR the IDF, like many others that support IDF this is far from being combat soldier or any other assignment IN the IDF.
obviously English is not your first language so read my post again slowly and you will see that is what I suggested for our Warrior Hero and tough guy [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] . Do you really think I would suggest this distinguished computer war games champ should face real action, the smell would have put me off my unhealthy hot dog.

Ps try not to be a hypocrite, personal attacks, did you post this [MENTION=49937]Daniyel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21108]Freeman[/MENTION] - Keep trying to diss Jews, you just convince me how ridiculous and primitive the anti-Semi/Zionists/Israelis are, I hope that one day, in the closest future - you'll refuse pacemaker because its Jew who invented it.
Have a terrible life,
Danny.

obviously English is not your first language so read my post again slowly and you will see that is what I suggested for our Warrior Hero and tough guy [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] . Do you really think I would suggest this distinguished computer war games champ should face real action, the smell would have put me off my unhealthy hot dog.

Ps try not to be a hypocrite, personal attacks, did you post this [MENTION=49937]Daniyel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21108]Freeman[/MENTION] - Keep trying to diss Jews, you just convince me how ridiculous and primitive the anti-Semi/Zionists/Israelis are, I hope that one day, in the closest future - you'll refuse pacemaker because its Jew who invented it.
Have a terrible life,
Danny.

Reserves and Fawllasha are Israelis, both serving in the IDF-suggesting roudy to replace them means as IDF soldier-out of mutual misunderstanding, i think we can leave it behind.
And you right, it wasn't fair but the same i don't judge you when you speak from anger you shouldnt judge me specially of something you did yourself, and you also not aware how many times I've seen this Freeman posting crap and i bet you consider roudys posts that way.. try to put yourself in my place and the same goes to you.

Have a terrible life,
Danny.

Reserves and Fawllasha are Israelis, both serving in the IDF-suggesting roudy to replace them means as IDF soldier-out of mutual misunderstanding, i think we can leave it behind.
And you right, it wasn't fair but the same i don't judge you when you speak from anger you shouldnt judge me specially of something you did yourself, and you also not aware how many times I've seen this Freeman posting crap and i bet you consider roudys posts that way.. try to put yourself in my place and the same goes to you.
stop being a mendacious tit and just admit it was hypercritical of you to lecture me about personal attacks, when doing the same thing.

But feel free to report anything you want, that just make you a "grass" in this adults eyes.

National Volunteer Service in Israel

Ps what is the vid in your sig line tough guy? this might be more apt [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntvEDbagAw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntvEDbagAw[/ame]
What the fuck do you know about my past? Nothing. Don't assume that you do. I was busy fleeing Muslim animals. So you can say I know much more about that region, it's people, the religion, and their culture than your stooopid ignorant ass does.

read the following books yet?
The yellow river by I P Freely.
Over Population in China, by Wei Phuckdem Yung
Big Fart! By Hugh Jazz
The Athletic Supporter, by Jaques Strap
40 Yards to the Latine, by Willy Makeit and Betty Wont

blog-1.jpg

cooking+with+pooh.jpg

Funny_Book_Titles

Last edited:

What the fuck do you know about my past? Nothing. Don't assume that you do. I was busy fleeing Muslim animals. So you can say I know much more about that region, it's people, the religion, and their culture than your stooopid ignorant ass does.

read the following books yet?
The yellow river by I P Freely.
Over Population in China, by Wei Phuckdem Yung

blog-1.jpg

cooking+with+pooh.jpg

Funny_Book_Titles
oooooooh personal attacks, be careful @Daniyel may report you.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S13mP_pfEc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S13mP_pfEc[/ame]

Have a terrible life,
Danny.

stop being a mendacious tit and just admit it was hypercritical of you to lecture me about personal attacks, when doing the same thing.

But feel free to report anything you want, that just make you a "grass" in this adults eyes.

I always stand for my word and deeds, unlike you, you are just insecure wuss, so afraid to admit when you wrong because of what others may think about you just bullying with your great English and killer sun glasses.
In fact you are so afraid that you even disabled the rep! :eusa_clap::lol:

I always stand for my word and deeds, unlike you, you are just insecure wuss, so afraid to admit when you wrong because of what others may think about you just bullying with your great English and killer sun glasses.
In fact you are so afraid that you even disabled the rep! :eusa_clap::lol:
good yiddish too Nebbish.

Ps wannabe you dont recognise the glasses or T shirt ?

What the fuck do you know about my past? Nothing. Don't assume that you do. I was busy fleeing Muslim animals.
@RoudyOh do tell why you ran tough guy, there maybe a Pulitzerin it.

Ps What the fuck do you know of my past? nothing. Don't assume that you do. I have never fled from Muslim animals though.

Ps what is the vid in your sig line tough guy? this might be more apt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntvEDbagAw
What the fuck do you know about my past? Nothing. Don't assume that you do. I was busy fleeing Muslim animals.
@Roudy Oh do tell why you ran tough guy, there maybe a Pulitzerin it.

Ps What the fuck do you know of my past? nothing. Don't assume that you do. I have never fled from Muslim animals though.
Try harder try-hard.

Forum List

Back