Sick: Palin used daughter to get taxpayer funding for abstinance only programs

Out of wedlock pregnancy is despicable to me, yes.
Rewarding the girl well for it is even more despicable.

Then you must be against welfare.

somewhat.

Women that keep having babies they cannot support should be sterilized.

Parents should pay the full cost of raising their children including no socialized education system.

wow, where are the liberals at to call you a racist for that first statement and no govenment programs....oooh that's harsh, pretty soon you'll be a republicans....LOLOLOLOL

Bristol Palin got 250k for promoting abstinance only.
The program got taxpayer money.

Conservatives are only conservative on spending they dislike. Should be conservative on spending period, imo.

So a real conservative believes government should spend zero?

Are you really that stupid?

Was that a real question? Do you not know what the word "conservative" means? I'll give you a hint, it doesn't mean you don't spend ANYTHING.

When someone says to you, "I'll give you a conservative estimate" you think they're giving you a "zero estimate" or something?:confused:

And the ‘program’ is a failure:

San Francisco, September 16, 2008—As pregnant teens take the national stage and the merits of sexual education are suddenly being debated by pundits across the country, the latest research findings from the National Sexuality Resource Center’s Sexuality Research and Social Policy journal leave no room for doubt: abstinence-only education programs do not help teens delay initiation of sex, and there is no scientific evidence to support them.

http://cregs.sfsu.edu/article/abstinence_only_failure_latest_research_shows

Which makes it that much more reprehensible.

Just despicable.

How can a mother do that to her child? Even if the child gets 1/4 million for getting pregnant out of wedlock?

But she made it on her own.

Would she had she not been Sarah Palins Daughter?

Prob not, but we dont know and that's why you get rich, so your kids are better off than you...why do you care about this so much.....whether she's Palins daugher or not has zero effect on you.

Disturbing focus about Palin lately. Anything is better than talking about Obama?

Some of us are not afflicted with wanting to include Obama in every sentence we type.

I'm personally surprised at the sheer volume of "bump real topics off the front page of <fill in the name of the board> " at this point in time.

Normally you only see this type of activity a couple months out.

:D

How many Palin threads have been started now? Too funny and too obvious.

Good thing Bristol came on board in 2009 then!

And the &#8216;program&#8217; is a failure:

San Francisco, September 16, 2008&#8212;As pregnant teens take the national stage and the merits of sexual education are suddenly being debated by pundits across the country, the latest research findings from the National Sexuality Resource Center&#8217;s Sexuality Research and Social Policy journal leave no room for doubt: abstinence-only education programs do not help teens delay initiation of sex, and there is no scientific evidence to support them.

http://cregs.sfsu.edu/article/abstinence_only_failure_latest_research_shows

Which makes it that much more reprehensible.

Further:

Key findings
Data from the Natality Data File, National Vital Statistics System

The U.S. teen birth rate declined 9 percent from 2009 to 2010, reaching a historic low at 34.3 births per 1,000 women aged 15&#8211;19; the rate dropped 44 percent from 1991 through 2010.
Teen birth rates by age and race and Hispanic origin were lower in 2010 than ever reported in the United States.
Fewer babies were born to teenagers in 2010 than in any year since 1946. If the teen birth rates observed in 1991 had not declined through 2010 as they did, there would have been an estimated 3.4 million additional births to teens during 1992&#8211;2010.
Teen birth rates fell in all but three states during 2007&#8211;2010. Teen birth rates by state vary significantly, reflecting in part differences in the population composition of states by race and Hispanic origin.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db89.htm

But I guess the CDC doesn't know wth it's talking about right?

Last edited:
This is the second or third thread I have seen about Palin today the obsession some people here have over a woman who is no longer in office or running for office is disturbing.

That’s because she’s infinitely more interesting than the dull and tedious Romney, and unlike Romney she’s representative of the radical right which has far more influence on the GOP rank and file.

Just despicable.

How can a mother do that to her child? Even if the child gets 1/4 million for getting pregnant out of wedlock?

Link? I dont have the drama channel as my home page..........

I can't find any reference that the candie's foundation is funded by taxpayer dollars.

http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2010/134/165/2010-134165184-06b511df-9.pdf

Page 14
Line 14

Did we get a link on this or is the OP jerking us off, because if he is I'd like to know and enjoy it

Just despicable.

Its okay for Repubs to use their kids for political gain, but its not okay for the Democrats to.

Fuck cons are such hypocrites.

Forum List

Back