Scotland Yard lose keys to Wembley Stadium: Romney's concerns based in reality

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
So, Romney's a fool is he? :lol: Sweet lord, what a mess. He called it as kindly as he could. "Disconcerting" is a very tame word to describe this fiasco.

Olympic security farce as Wembley keys lost: First the G4S fiasco... now police admit to shocking stadium breach

Search teams hunt desperately for keys after they were lost during final preparations for the Games
Could cost £40,000 to replace the hi-tech laser key set
Claims similar incident occurred during Wimbledon championship are denied

Police in charge of keeping the Olympics safe have lost the keys to Wembley Stadium.

Scotland Yard admitted last night that it was to blame for the shocking breach.

Search teams spent days desperately hunting for the keys after they were mislaid during the final preparations for the Games.

Read more: Olympic security farce as Wembley keys lost: First the G4S fiasco... now police admit to shocking stadium breach | Mail Online

article-0-1447FEBD000005DC-433_634x418.jpg

Farce: Police who are responsible for looking after Olympic venues have admitted that they have lost the keys to Wembley stadium

Oh and this just in. This is getting funnier by the minute.

India demands Olympic Games security probe after imposter joins its team at Opening Ceremony parade

'Over-excited' volunteer led team through the Olympic stadium in London
She wore a red top and turquoise trousers while athletes were dressed in yellow turbans or saris
She shouldn't have been on the parade,' admits Lord Coe
Indian officials called for apology from Games organisers

wait till you see the picture :lmao:

article-2180527-14440E5A000005DC-578_634x683.jpg

I'm a bit taken aback by Romney's accumen to have made such a correct assessment after so short a time.
Even though I was going to vote for him anyway, I'm impressed by how quickly he can spot the errors.

Disconcerting?
article-2180527-1444151A000005DC-577_634x425.jpg

Does anyone else understand what a security breach is? What if she had been a terrorist?

I'm a bit taken aback by Romney's accumen to have made such a correct assessment after so short a time.
Even though I was going to vote for him anyway, I'm impressed by how quickly he can spot the errors.

"Disconcerting" was as kind a word as one could use when having to answer that question posed to him by Brian Williams over the Games preparations.

I've been a fan of the Olympics all my life. I remember vividly how Romney came in and literally saved the Salt Lake City Games.

Forum List

Back