Sick of the Race Card

mmm interesting point of view.. You don't see Democrats as the historical racist party at all?
They do not know or do not admit that it was the Republicans that pushed for civil rights and the Democrats that opposed it. They do not know that LBJ, with his Great Society Giveaway and Vote Buying Plan also said, "I'll have these ******* voting Democrat for the next hunderd years!"

They do not remember that Republicans have more blacks in appointed positions than Democrats.

They just do not know what the truth is.

And the condescending tone of your post is what ******* loathe about the "right white" people.

Or is it because the Dems say they will give you stuff and the GOP doesn't believe in lying to you so blatantly.

There was nothing condescending about his post. It's your attitude that is condescending.

They do not know or do not admit that it was the Republicans that pushed for civil rights and the Democrats that opposed it. They do not know that LBJ, with his Great Society Giveaway and Vote Buying Plan also said, "I'll have these ******* voting Democrat for the next hunderd years!"

They do not remember that Republicans have more blacks in appointed positions than Democrats.

And the condescending tone of your post is what ******* loathe about the "right white" people.

Or is it because the Dems say they will give you stuff and the GOP doesn't believe in lying to you so blatantly.

There was nothing condescending about his post. It's your attitude that is condescending.

Anyone spot the condescending tone in that one? No? Still don't see it?

Yup, I suppose playing the race keeps minorities voting Democrat but I'm sick of it splitting the country.. just sayin..

Hmm, let's see. The Republicans Party is 90% white. They are running on "let him die" and "Rich people need to rule the country". You sure it's the Democrats.

Besides, blacks have a voice in the Democratic Party. Everyone does. Because it's a "coalition" party, NOT 90% white, like, well, you know.

Can someone please tell me what the goal is when the race card is played? What is it supposed to accomplish? Does it do anything?

why don't ewe tell us? what the hell is your goal when you or some other dumb democrat says stupid stuff like "you just don't want a black man in the wh you republican racist." what is the goal??

Can someone please tell me what the goal is when the race card is played? What is it supposed to accomplish? Does it do anything?

Anyone spot the condescending tone in that one? No? Still don't see it?

Yup, I suppose playing the race keeps minorities voting Democrat but I'm sick of it splitting the country.. just sayin..

Hmm, let's see. The Republicans Party is 90% white. They are running on "let him die" and "Rich people need to rule the country". You sure it's the Democrats.

Besides, blacks have a voice in the Democratic Party. Everyone does. Because it's a "coalition" party, NOT 90% white, like, well, you know.

tell lone laughter all about it. he sincerely sic wants ta know.

Sure.

Playing the race card is the largest, most important, and most effective element of Political Correctness. And I'll give you both a very specific definition and a very specific example of Political Correctness:

PC = Strategic hypersensitivity designed and deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and thereby control the conversation and the issue.

And here's an example: Jack says, "Obama's policy on X is a disaster."

Bob responds, "you're just saying that because he's black. You're a racist."

Jack, now on the defensive, says, "wait, no, I'm not a racist."

Bob's immediate retort: "Of course you are. You're a racist."

Jack, back on his heels: "No, really, wait...."

Lickety split, Bob has immediately and easily moved the topic away from Obama's policy on X to whether or not Jack is a racist. Now Bob does not have to try to defend Obama's policy on X! Brilliant! Not only did Bob avoid having to defend Obama's policy, he also put Jack on the defensive, AND saw to it that Jack will think twice about criticizing Obama the next time for fear of being labeled with the "R" word.

Holy crap! Bob has killed THREE birds with one stone, and it took about five seconds! Stunning!

I doubt I really needed to explain that, but I had a moment, what the hell.

Last edited:
Oddly, the harder a person tries to drag the subject back to the issue, the more racist they can be made to appear to be.

The only ones who aren't sick of the Race-Card are shallow White Liberals and Racist Minority Democrats. The rest of the Country is truly fed up.

Yeah, because all the black people want is stuff. Whoever promises Blacks the most free stuff wins. :confused:

Too bad you fail to see the irony in your own post.

Sure.

Playing the race card is the largest, most important, and most effective element of Political Correctness. And I'll give you both a very specific definition and a very specific example of Political Correctness:

PC = Strategic hypersensitivity designed and deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and thereby control the conversation and the issue.

Lickety split, Bob has immediately and easily moved the topic away from Obama's policy on X to whether or not Jack is a racist. Now Bob does not have to try to defend Obama's policy on X! Brilliant! Not only did Bob avoid having to defend Obama's policy, he also put Jack on the defensive, AND saw to it that Jack will think twice about criticizing Obama the next time for fear of being labeled with the "R" word.

Holy crap! Bob has killed THREE birds with one stone, and it took about five seconds! Stunning!

OK.

I know that it is very fashionable for people who do not support President Obama to claim that every time they express their disagreement with his policies, they are immediately labeled as racist just for doing so.

The problem with this is, of course, that it is not accurate. It simply does not happen with any frequency. I don't know the word or phrase that would best describe what is being done there....but it has been a standard meme of "conservatives" since 2008. If someone expresses disagreement with an Obama policy.....and is willing to maintain some concern for facts in expressing that disagreement...they will not be called racist for doing so.

I know this because I have expressed disagreement with many things that Obama has done ( or not done ) and have never once been accused of being racist. I'm pretty sure that even on these pages, we can find conservatives who have not been called racist for expressing disagreement with Obama. I know that I can name several Obama opponents here who I do not think are racist in any way.

In your example, is Bob representative of the typical liberal in your view? Because if he is, you have a really different experience than I have. And Jack.....is he a typical conservative? Are they all so easily intimidated and so willing to allow others to dictate the course of the debate?

I gotta tell ya. I know a few intellectually weak liberals who might try to escape a debate by claiming "racist".....mostly on these forums.....but the idea that they are plentiful is absurd. Not very many Bob's.............even in here.

But Jack's? It does seem that there are quite a few of them in here. Very easily bruised by the THOUGHT of being called a racist. They issue preemptive statements often. predicting that they will be accused of being racist before anyone has even thought of doing so. Maybe they DON'T REALLY WANT TO HAVE THE DEBATE so they kill it with this cry of unfairness?

Finally. Can you do me a favor and list the people on these forums who you believe are racists or bigots. There are many, wouldn't you say? We can then move on to a more concise discussion of cases where those who are not bigots have actually had to endure having the race card played against them. That is what I am most interested in.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sure.

OK.

I know that it is very fashionable for people who do not support President Obama to claim that every time they express their disagreement with his policies, they are immediately labeled as racist just for doing so.

The problem with this is, of course, that it is not accurate. It simply does not happen with any frequency. I don't know the word or phrase that would best describe what is being done there....but it has been a standard meme of "conservatives" since 2008. If someone expresses disagreement with an Obama policy.....and is willing to maintain some concern for facts in expressing that disagreement...they will not be called racist for doing so.

I know this because I have expressed disagreement with many things that Obama has done ( or not done ) and have never once been accused of being racist. I'm pretty sure that even on these pages, we can find conservatives who have not been called racist for expressing disagreement with Obama. I know that I can name several Obama opponents here who I do not think are racist in any way.

In your example, is Bob representative of the typical liberal in your view? Because if he is, you have a really different experience than I have. And Jack.....is he a typical conservative? Are they all so easily intimidated and so willing to allow others to dictate the course of the debate?

I gotta tell ya. I know a few intellectually weak liberals who might try to escape a debate by claiming "racist".....mostly on these forums.....but the idea that they are plentiful is absurd. Not very many Bob's.............even in here.

But Jack's? It does seem that there are quite a few of them in here. Very easily bruised by the THOUGHT of being called a racist. They issue preemptive statements often. predicting that they will be accused of being racist before anyone has even thought of doing so. Maybe they DON'T REALLY WANT TO HAVE THE DEBATE so they kill it with this cry of unfairness?

Finally. Can you do me a favor and list the people on these forums who you believe are racists or bigots. There are many, wouldn't you say? We can then move on to a more concise discussion of cases where those who are not bigots have actually had to endure having the race card played against them. That is what I am most interested in.

Thanks.

I read about half way through.. this and have come to the conclusion that you're a big fat assed liar.

It's a chance for liberals to engage in the maximum self promotion based on the least amount of merit.

If someone expresses disagreement with an Obama policy.....and is willing to maintain some concern for facts in expressing that disagreement...they will not be called racist for doing so

Isn't it hard to breath with your head sticking so far down in the sand?

Finally. Can you do me a favor and list the people on these forums who you believe are racists or bigots. There are many, wouldn't you say?

I'd say there are quite a few on both ends of the spectrum, just as there are in real life. Because people on this forum are more animated by politics than the average person, I guess it's safe to say that the group to which you refer is more plentiful here than in the "real world."

Which end of the political spectrum has more? Couldn't tell ya.

Either way, PC remains an effective (if dishonest) weapon.

Sure.

OK.

Thanks.

I read about half way through.. this and have come to the conclusion that you're a big fat assed liar.
I got as far as the end of the first sentence. Statements of reality are not forthcoming from LoneLaugher. The liberal bias has taken away the ability to separate truth from what Obama tells him.

There are several black acquaintances I have that simply do not accept any criticism of Obama as being non-racially motivated. None whatsoever. Thankfully, there are several more black acquaintances of mine that concur with me, and several learned black commentators that also concur...Obama's ass has GOT TO GO!

I send articles by black authors to my obstinate black acquaintances and they call the man Nazi or crazy without even challenging the FACTS presented in the article.

My question is: Can criticism of a black man by a black man be called racist?

OK.

Thanks.

I got as far as the end of the first sentence. Statements of reality are not forthcoming from LoneLaugher. The liberal bias has taken away the ability to separate truth from what Obama tells him.

There are several black acquaintances I have that simply do not accept any criticism of Obama as being non-racially motivated. None whatsoever. Thankfully, there are several more black acquaintances of mine that concur with me, and several learned black commentators that also concur...Obama's ass has GOT TO GO!

I send articles by black authors to my obstinate black acquaintances and they call the man Nazi or crazy without even challenging the FACTS presented in the article.

My question is: Can criticism of a black man by a black man be called racist?

No...Those types are intimidated by being called "Uncle Toms."

Finally. Can you do me a favor and list the people on these forums who you believe are racists or bigots. There are many, wouldn't you say?

I'd say there are quite a few on both ends of the spectrum, just as there are in real life. Because people on this forum are more animated by politics than the average person, I guess it's safe to say that the group to which you refer is more plentiful here than in the "real world."

Which end of the political spectrum has more? Couldn't tell ya.

Either way, PC remains an effective (if dishonest) weapon.

I'm a little disappointed that you couldn't find more to discuss in what I said and that you wouldn't honor my request.

Forum List

Back