Sick of the Race Card

Yup, I suppose playing the race keeps minorities voting Democrat but I'm sick of it splitting the country.. just sayin..

Oh yes! And, I'm tired of hearing of Sharpton and Jackson who could care less for minorities unless a white or hispanic is the perp. or there are no cameras around. Crimes are crimes and should be investigated as such.

Obama supporters will play the race card often untill the election. They did the same thing to the Tea Party in 2010. Now they use it against anyone who does not kiss Al Sharpton's ass. I can't believe I used to think he was an ok dude. He is the biggest lying dirtbag POS ever, since he took the job at MSNBC.

As I’m sure liberals are sick of hearing about a ‘race card’ that never existed and is a tedious, worn-out rightist contrivance.

yeah you're right, liberals never play the made up race card, Tawanna Brawley, Duke Lacross, OJ Simpson, Rodney King....those never existed to liberals.

Tell your local Democrat. Its the key to The Lawless One's re election campaign and it doesn't look like they are ready to give up on it yet. The Democrats figure if they can get enough Americans busy killing each other Barack Obama will be the only winner.
"There is a time for every purpose under Heaven
A time to build and a time to tear down
A time to gather stones together and a time to scatter
A time to love and a time to hate
A time to be born and a time to die
A time to heal and a time to kill"

"......We will gain the ultimate victory! So help us, God!"-FDR

Yup, I suppose playing the race keeps minorities voting Democrat but I'm sick of it splitting the country.. just sayin..

The Democratic Party seems like the lesser of two evils. In the black community, racists and bigots are normally associated with the Republican Party. Maybe if there was a third party for racists, then more blacks would vote Republican.

The Democratic Party seems like the lesser of two evils. In the black community, racists and bigots are normally associated with the Republican Party. Maybe if there was a third party for racists, then more blacks would vote Republican.

mmm interesting point of view.. You don't see Democrats as the historical racist party at all?

then maybe a little introspection is in order yathink?

then maybe a little introspection is in order yathink?

exactally, first get rid of phonies like Sharpton and Jackson, how do they still fool people? Next look at cities run by democrats for 30+ years and hmmmm, maybe just maybe their policies suck, just sayin.

You're sick of it? Dude, you ain't seen nuthin yet!

you got that right, come the first inkling that Romney heads up gets close, it will be 'they aren't voting for me becasue I am not like the other presidents on the currency' ala 2008....last refuge of the vacuous, non accomplished.

and, just wait till the media starts cranking out the anti- Mormonism schlock.

As I’m sure liberals are sick of hearing about a ‘race card’ that never existed and is a tedious, worn-out rightist contrivance.

yeah you're right, liberals never play the made up race card, Tawanna Brawley, Duke Lacross, OJ Simpson, Rodney King....those never existed to liberals.

And WILLIE HORTON is another example. Who used OJ in a campaign? Most people I know believe he is a sick killer.

mmm interesting point of view.. You don't see Democrats as the historical racist party at all?

I know the history of both parties. The Republican Party has a lot in common with Blacks as does the Democratic Party. Black people are not all one mindset and are just as diverse as white people. The problem with the Republican Party is that it seems as if they welcome racists and bigots.

Look at it this way...you have two restaurants in your town. Both have racist waitstaff, however, one restaurant's waitstaff is racist against you and the other restaurant's waitstaff is racist for you. The choice becomes a lot easier to make.

Forum List

Back