Sick of the Race Card

I've been sick of the race card ever since I learned there was one. Taught to me by the O.J. Simpson case.

I remember exactly where I was when I first heard race injected into the trial. I thought, "oh no, the trial is over, we're never gonna get to the bottom of this now."

Turns out I was right.

Well, no ... Turns out he may well have been protecting his son.

There is no statue of limitations on murder.

As I’m sure liberals are sick of hearing about a ‘race card’ that never existed and is a tedious, worn-out rightist contrivance.

Yes, I'm sick of the GObP/pubs/rw's treating the very real problems of racism as though its nothing more than a fun little "card" game.

It would be far better if all Americans had the courage to face it head on and DEAL WITH IT.

The problem is that the American Left insists on injecting race into absolutely everything it possibly can, diluting what indeed is an important issue into nothing more than useless jingoism, tedious cliche. It's the boy who cried wolf multiplied by a million or so.

I know you don't see this, but you're hurting your own cause.

The fact is that the race card serves no other purpose then to empower mediocrity, suppress the minority, and to further entrench racial divisiveness for political gain. When people are constantly told they can't succeed because someone is holding them down they are doomed to failure before they have a chance. Its time to move forward and judge the quality of a person by their character and contribution to society not by the color of their skin, looks, or religion.

Its also time to make it possible for all people to have access to education, nutrition (yes, pubs, what one eats does make a difference) and to the processes some are able to take for granted.

We MUST fight the right wing's efforts to quell education in this country. If we don't, the few hundred thousand unfilled TECHNICAL and HIGHLY TRAINED jobs that we cannot fill with Americans will become the tip of the iceberg. If people like Mittens, Noot and SickRick have their way, we'll all be mowing lawns and sooper sizing trash "food" while we import our best talent from other counties.

As I’m sure liberals are sick of hearing about a ‘race card’ that never existed and is a tedious, worn-out rightist contrivance.

Yes, I'm sick of the GObP/pubs/rw's treating the very real problems of racism as though its nothing more than a fun little "card" game.

It would be far better if all Americans had the courage to face it head on and DEAL WITH IT.

The problem is that the American Left insists on injecting race into absolutely everything it possibly can, diluting what indeed is an important issue into nothing more than useless jingoism, tedious cliche. It's the boy who cried wolf multiplied by a million or so.

I know you don't see this, but you're hurting your own cause.

luddly and several others on this Board want... Non Democrats to be seen as racists... bottom line, end of discussion.

The fact is that the race card serves no other purpose then to empower mediocrity, suppress the minority, and to further entrench racial divisiveness for political gain. When people are constantly told they can't succeed because someone is holding them down they are doomed to failure before they have a chance. Its time to move forward and judge the quality of a person by their character and contribution to society not by the color of their skin, looks, or religion.

Its also time to make it possible for all people to have access to education, nutrition (yes, pubs, what one eats does make a difference) and to the processes some are able to take for granted.

We MUST fight the right wing's efforts to quell education in this country. If we don't, the few hundred thousand unfilled TECHNICAL and HIGHLY TRAINED jobs that we cannot fill with Americans will become the tip of the iceberg. If people like Mittens, Noot and SickRick have their way, we'll all be mowing lawns and sooper sizing trash "food" while we import our best talent from other counties.

so you're not real big on freedom are ya?

You tried to excuse/deflect/and cast aspersions on the writer by calling him "condescending" we happen to know "N" loathe white people so what else is new?

No, the "N" do not loathe white people. "N" only loathe you, Willow...:tongue:

So! That's it! To say "they do not know"? That's condescending?

Then I suppose Jesus was condescending when he said, "Forgive them, Father..for they know not..."

I think not.

So now you're Jesus? If you don't understand condescending speech (or don't want to look it up on your internet machine), then I can't help you.

You tried to excuse/deflect/and cast aspersions on the writer by calling him "condescending" we happen to know "N" loathe white people so what else is new?

Then I suppose Jesus was condescending when he said, "Forgive them, Father..for they know not..."

I think not.

So now you're Jesus? If you don't understand condescending speech (or don't want to look it up on your internet machine), then I can't help you.

I see you have a tremendous problem with reading comprehension. I'll not bother with you longer. May I suggest a course in basic logic?

I think not.

I see you have a tremendous problem with reading comprehension. I'll not bother with you longer. May I suggest a course in basic logic?

Making a suggestion to me is a bother to me. Next time put the third sentence in front of the second or put "much" in front of "longer." Makes what you say easier to comprehend. :thup:

Yup, I suppose playing the race keeps minorities voting Democrat but I'm sick of it splitting the country.. just sayin..
Obama's interest appears to be that of splitting the country. He favors splits along racial lines. He favors a split between rich and poor. Class warfare is a tool for him.

Any turmoil that he can stir up takes the heat off and deflects attention away from his ongoing plan to turn the United States into a Marxist nation. Anyone that criticizes Obama for any reason whatsoever must be branded a RACIST!

I'll bet he plays a full deck of race cards between now and November.

Last edited:
mmm interesting point of view.. You don't see Democrats as the historical racist party at all?
They do not know or do not admit that it was the Republicans that pushed for civil rights and the Democrats that opposed it. They do not know that LBJ, with his Great Society Giveaway and Vote Buying Plan also said, "I'll have these ******* voting Democrat for the next hunderd years!"

They do not remember that Republicans have more blacks in appointed positions than Democrats.

They just do not know what the truth is.

And the condescending tone of your post is what ******* loathe about the "right white" people.

wow, do you play vegas? the tone ???:confused:

you really don't wan tot get into who is condescending or patronizing to african Americans.

They do not know or do not admit that it was the Republicans that pushed for civil rights and the Democrats that opposed it. They do not know that LBJ, with his Great Society Giveaway and Vote Buying Plan also said, "I'll have these ******* voting Democrat for the next hunderd years!"

They do not remember that Republicans have more blacks in appointed positions than Democrats.

They just do not know what the truth is.

And the condescending tone of your post is what ******* loathe about the "right white" people.

wow, do you play vegas? the tone ???:confused:

you really don't wan tot get into who is condescending or patronizing to african Americans.

No, I surely don't and never asked to.

why is it you feel the need to search for excuses? fact too painful?

What excuse was that? I didn't dispute anything that was written. I only addressed the "they do not know" part.

Willow, you can neg me all you want. That's your norm when your little quips are irrelevant and ineffective. Try replying next time.

I live north of Tampa, and for the past couple of weeks, whenever they report any sort of crime on the radio, they're making a point of mentioning the race of the perp and the victim...it's disgusting and divisive. Forget foreign wars, this admin has promoted more domestic wars than other in my lifetime...wars on class, gender, religion, race, etc.

What excuse was that? I didn't dispute anything that was written. I only addressed the "they do not know" part.

Willow, you can neg me all you want. That's your norm when your little quips are irrelevant and ineffective. Try replying next time.

Thanks for your condescending allowances of my quips and reps.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I live north of Tampa, and for the past couple of weeks, whenever they report any sort of crime on the radio, they're making a point of mentioning the race of the perp and the victim...it's disgusting and divisive. Forget foreign wars, this admin has promoted more domestic wars than other in my lifetime...wars on class, gender, religion, race, etc.

Yup... ahh.. who could disagree with that...?

Did you really think that kind of transparent denial - in the face of all evidence - was gonna work, lefty?

The democrats are absolutely depending on such division. It is the cornerstone of their election strategy.

The democrats are absolutely depending on such division. It is the cornerstone of their election strategy.

Absolutely correct...:clap2:

Forum List

Back