Sick of the Race Card

Yup, I suppose playing the race keeps minorities voting Democrat but I'm sick of it splitting the country.. just sayin..

The Democratic Party seems like the lesser of two evils. In the black community, racists and bigots are normally associated with the Republican Party. Maybe if there was a third party for racists, then more blacks would vote Republican.

mmm interesting point of view.. You don't see Democrats as the historical racist party at all?
They do not know or do not admit that it was the Republicans that pushed for civil rights and the Democrats that opposed it. They do not know that LBJ, with his Great Society Giveaway and Vote Buying Plan also said, "I'll have these ******* voting Democrat for the next hunderd years!"

They do not remember that Republicans have more blacks in appointed positions than Democrats.

They just do not know what the truth is.

Last edited:
I watch Al Sharpton on MSNBC every night.
His show for the last two weeks has been
90%-100% about the Zimmerman shooting.
Almost every night he proclaims that there is a major development
in the case....

But all he does is rehash everything that has happened to date.

Tell me if this isn't throwing more wood on the fire in a case that was off to a flying start
from the get go in saying that a white man shot Trayvon Martin.

You're sick of it? Dude, you ain't seen nuthin yet!

you got that right, come the first inkling that Romney heads up gets close, it will be 'they aren't voting for me becasue I am not like the other presidents on the currency' ala 2008....last refuge of the vacuous, non accomplished.

and, just wait till the media starts cranking out the anti- Mormonism schlock.

They discussed it on "Meet The Depressed" this morning.

in the case....

Tell me if this isn't throwing more wood on the fire in a case that was off to a flying start

They need to wear T-shirts with Trayvan on them.....or come up with some hand signal to flash so they can remind everyone about Tray-fucken-van.

Oh, the new Hope & Change is now "Lean Forward".

WOW!!!

They're really good with slogans.

Last edited:
The Democratic Party seems like the lesser of two evils. In the black community, racists and bigots are normally associated with the Republican Party. Maybe if there was a third party for racists, then more blacks would vote Republican.

mmm interesting point of view.. You don't see Democrats as the historical racist party at all?
They do not know or do not admit that it was the Republicans that pushed for civil rights and the Democrats that opposed it. They do not know that LBJ, with his Great Society Giveaway and Vote Buying Plan also said, "I'll have these ******* voting Democrat for the next hunderd years!"

They do not remember that Republicans have more blacks in appointed positions than Democrats.

And the condescending tone of your post is what ******* loathe about the "right white" people.

in the case....

Al's subsistence (his total income) depends heavily on the proliferation of racist actions against "his" people. Now that he has his own camera crew, he will ring the bell loudly on every such event and he will beat dead horses until his own death. Al Sharpton and his ilk thrive on racism and stirring the boiling pot of it.

I know the history of both parties. The Republican Party has a lot in common with Blacks as does the Democratic Party. Black people are not all one mindset and are just as diverse as white people. The problem with the Republican Party is that it seems as if they welcome racists and bigots.

Look at it this way...you have two restaurants in your town. Both have racist waitstaff, however, one restaurant's waitstaff is racist against you and the other restaurant's waitstaff is racist for you. The choice becomes a lot easier to make.

I tend to believe that Republican racists ( yup, they exist) are pointed out more often but Democrat racists (yup, they exist also) seem to get a pass.

With the Democrats/liberal media consistently using the race card I suppose it has a brainwashing effect.

Just because I'm a Republican/conservative I'm assumed a racist, I just get fed up with this charge, it unfair and a lie.

And the condescending tone of your post is what ******* loathe about the "right white" people.

why is it you feel the need to search for excuses? fact too painful?

It's really difficult for me to discern tone when reading type. You simply put the condescending tone on as a tag for your benefit. I am not condescending here at all. I am simply telling what I believe to be the truth concerning why blacks continue to vote Democrat.

Tell me...there are four sentences in that post of mine. Which one evokes condescension in your mind?

On Edit: Oh! I get it! LBJ (D-Texas) was condescending!:D

Last edited:

I know the history of both parties. The Republican Party has a lot in common with Blacks as does the Democratic Party. Black people are not all one mindset and are just as diverse as white people. The problem with the Republican Party is that it seems as if they welcome racists and bigots.

Look at it this way...you have two restaurants in your town. Both have racist waitstaff, however, one restaurant's waitstaff is racist against you and the other restaurant's waitstaff is racist for you. The choice becomes a lot easier to make.

I tend to believe that Republican racists ( yup, they exist) are pointed out more often but Democrat racists (yup, they exist also) seem to get a pass.

With the Democrats/liberal media consistently using the race card I suppose it has a brainwashing effect.

Just because I'm a Republican/conservative I'm assumed a racist, I just get fed up with this charge, it unfair and a lie.

Not painting you as a racist, but we tend to give the hidden racists (Democrats) the benefit of the doubt. No open racists that I've encountered have associated themselves with the Democratic Party.

The fact is that the race card serves no other purpose then to empower mediocrity, suppress the minority, and to further entrench racial divisiveness for political gain. When people are constantly told they can't succeed because someone is holding them down they are doomed to failure before they have a chance. Its time to move forward and judge the quality of a person by their character and contribution to society not by the color of their skin, looks, or religion.

What excuse was that? I didn't dispute anything that was written. I only addressed the "they do not know" part.

See this is the problem.

You know your not a racist..

You're charged with being a racist for with no reason

You have to disprove a pre-judgement that you know is wrong

sheesh.

I've been sick of the race card ever since I learned there was one. Taught to me by the O.J. Simpson case.

What excuse was that? I didn't dispute anything that was written. I only addressed the "they do not know" part.

You tried to excuse/deflect/and cast aspersions on the writer by calling him "condescending" we happen to know "N" loathe white people so what else is new?

So! That's it! To say "they do not know"? That's condescending?

Then I suppose Jesus was condescending when he said, "Forgive them, Father..for they know not..."

I think not.

As I’m sure liberals are sick of hearing about a ‘race card’ that never existed and is a tedious, worn-out rightist contrivance.

Yes, I'm sick of the GObP/pubs/rw's treating the very real problems of racism as though its nothing more than a fun little "card" game.

It would be far better if all Americans had the courage to face it head on and DEAL WITH IT.

Not painting you as a racist, but we tend to give the hidden racists (Democrats) the benefit of the doubt. No open racists that I've encountered have associated themselves with the Democratic Party.

Eh.. I'm surprised by that statement but just don't feel like pursuing it..right now.

Forum List

Back