SICK: Joe Biden Shamelessly Lies and Tells Sobbing black Gold Star Parents His Son Beau Died in Iraq (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This Usurper-In-Chief is a lying delusional narcissist. He represents everything gross, dishonorable, and disgraceful.

You liar. He said "my son served a year in Iraq"
That is true.

"The president also recalled his son Beau's military service, saying: "My son spent a year in Iraq; that's how I lost him." Biden added during the call: "My son Beau, he [had] been near a burn pit in Baghdad and came down with stage four neuroblastoma, a brain tumor, and lost him, too."

This Usurper-In-Chief is a lying delusional narcissist. He represents everything gross, dishonorable, and disgraceful.

Joe Biden is a compulsive liar with brain damage.

This is a super sensitive issue to Americans, that can be used effectively to drive more hate against their president.

Will the hate be acted upon by somebody thinking that Biden is dangerous and has to be stopped. Not supporting the troops could be the final straw.

Secret service vigilance is required at times like this. At least until Biden gets the money for his war.

My son spent a year in Iraq. That’s how I lost him,”

No, no. What Joe meant was that he and Beau were just together in Iraq shopping for fresh Iraqi girls when they got separated in the crowd while Joe ogled the children. And he lost him.

They hooked up later at the embassy to share some blow with a few new chinese "investors" in Biden Enterprises, Inc.

Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 12.55.06 AM copy.jpg

The greatest photo is the one of Obama putting the Medal of Freedom around his neck. Joe looks so proud. His head up realizing his self-importance to us, the little people. It is a shame that Medal is political to the max at times. It's a medal for people like Joe to promote the word Democracy that is really a Dictatorship after the votes are counted.

This is a super sensitive issue to Americans, that can be used effectively to drive more hate against their president.

Will the hate be acted upon by somebody thinking that Biden is dangerous and has to be stopped. Not supporting the troops could be the final straw.

Secret service vigilance is required at times like this. At least until Biden gets the money for his war.
What?....

The greatest photo is the one of Obama putting the Medal of Freedom around his neck. Joe looks so proud. His head up realizing his self-importance to us, the little people. It is a shame that Medal is political to the max at times. It's a medal for people like Joe to promote the word Democracy that is really a Dictatorship after the votes are counted.
1706815005490.jpeg

Biden also said that reading “The Burn Pits: The Poisoning of America’s Soldiers,” a book on the topic by Joseph Hickman, which included a chapter on his son Beau, opened his eyes to the possibility of a link to his son’s cancer.

“There’s a whole chapter on my son Beau in there, and that stunned me. I didn’t know that,” Biden said. He added, the author “went back and looked at Beau’s tenure as a civilian with the U.S. attorney’s office [in Kosovo] and then his year in Iraq. And he was co-located in both times near these burn pits.”

You liar. He said "my son served a year in Iraq"
That is true.

"The president also recalled his son Beau's military service, saying: "My son spent a year in Iraq; that's how I lost him." Biden added during the call: "My son Beau, he [had] been near a burn pit in Baghdad and came down with stage four neuroblastoma, a brain tumor, and lost him, too."

Good catch.

Another textbook lie of omission by the Gateway Pissant.

Forum List

Back