My son spent a year in Iraq, that’s how he died

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
What individual stole valor to make such a statement
Oh that’s right
This forum sez only republicans lie

Due to his late stage dementia, Quid Pro Pedo Joe actually believes that his son Beau died a hero during a firefight in the Iraq war.

I am going to give Joe a pass on this one....for now....whatever works him through the grief he is still going through stuck with Hunter as his heir-in-waiting.

he did serve for a year there but he did not die there.....
He was an Army Lawyer that was billed in one of Saddam's AC controlled palaces. The nearest burn pit was 30 miles away. The sonofabitch never saw a burn pit in his entire pampered life.

A another lie told by Potatohead. The delusional assholes that is stealing valor on behalf of his worthless son.

Last edited:
My son was a Cav Scout stationed at an Army facility in Iraq that actually had a burn pit nearby.

He has real PTSD from the combat he experienced in addition to several other combat related problems. I would never think about using his combat aliments to get sympathy from other people, especially to a grieving parent.

Joe Potatohead is a slimy piece of dishonest shit.

He was a Navy JAG Officer that was billed in one of Saddam's AC controlled palaces. The nearest burn pit was 30 miles away. The sonofabitch never saw a burn pit in his entire pampered life.

A another lie told by Potatohead. The delusional assholes that is stealing valor on behalf of his worthless son.
Beau Biden was Army JAG, not Navy. Hunter was thrown out of the Navy.

What individual stole valor to make such a statement
Oh that’s right
This forum sez only republicans lie

That would have been Trump.

Forum List

Back