My son spent a year in Iraq, that’s how he died

Just saying "Raygun" is not any sort of argument that supports your stupid lie in post #103 that the USA gave chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein, dumbass. You are dodging the question that you responded to.

The question you dodged is "Who the fuck told you that crap and why did you believe them?"

And in the very same first sentence in post #103, you doubled up on your lying by claiming that the chemical weapons (that the USA did NOT give to Saddam Hussein) did not last in the desert heat and were useless.

FACT = Burying chemical weapons in the desert is a method of keeping them in a temperature controlled environment, you stupid imbecile.

That's 2 lies merely in the first sentence of your post #103. Were you actually going for a record amount of lies told in one post, you monkey-brained moron?

And by the way, I read all of the stupid lies that you parroted in post #103 on counterfeit $5 bills that the LWNJs were distributing at a fake "grassroots (pro-Nazi anti-Semite pro-Saddam) protest" on the University of Toledo campus about 20 fucking years ago.

Due to your low IQ, you're an easily brainwashed fool.

Last edited:
Beau probably had AIDS.
That's certainly possible.

He may have even got it as a child during one of those "inappropriate showers" that Quid Pro Quo Pedo Joe's daughter wrote about in her diary.

Neurological complications don't usually set in until HIV is advanced, typically when someone has AIDS. About half of adults with AIDS suffer from neurological complications related to HIV.

Types of neurological complications of HIV​

HIV can cause many different conditions that affect the nervous system:

• Dementia. When HIV becomes very advanced, HIV-associated dementia or AIDS dementia complex can occur. These disorders impair cognitive function. This means that you may have trouble thinking, understanding, and remembering. This type of dementia can be life-threatening. It can often be prevented when antiretroviral medicines are taken correctly.
  • Viral infections. HIV can increase your risk for several viral infections that strike the nervous system. Cytomegalovirus

Conclusions: HIV-infected patients are at risk for intracranial neoplasms other than PCNSL,

What individual stole valor to make such a statement
Oh that’s right
This forum sez only republicans lie

Are you fucking kidding???? She should have hung up on him!!

Reminds me of some of my own experiences, the times that...

Me and Jimmie Rodgers used to ride them rollin' box cars
In the summertime
And Jimmie he'd play his guitar
And I'd lay back and watch the stars and sip my wine.

And me and Audie Murphy used to crawl out on our bellies
Through the German lines
No Audie, I won't leave you here.
I'll pull you through
'Cause buddy you're a pal of mine.

Me and Phil Rizzuto didn't we move around like lightnin'
On the double play
And I'd look over in the stands, and Marilyn would see me
And she'd smile and wave.

Hell no, Coach Lombardi, this broken back ain't nothin'.
If the game was save
And fellas, if I don't pull through
Just put a little golden football
On my grave.

John Wayne he once said to me them Japs'll take the island
And we gotta save the ol' red white and blue
Someone's gotta swim out to the submarine and warn 'em
And, kid, you know I hate like hell to ask you to.

Me and Rocky Marciano used to spar together
Up in Stillman's gym
Knowin' someday it would be the Garden
And a championship
For me or him.

And Coop, if no one in this town is man enough to back you
When Frank Miller comes
Come high noon, I'll walk with you.
I may be young,
But I know how to use a gun.

Betty Grable, don't you cry. You know you can be a star
And with my drinkin', I'd just hold you back
Go on sign the contracts, hon, and I'll read about you in
Some old newspaper blown' 'cross some lonesome hobo camp.

'Cause me and Jimmie Rodgers we still ride them rollin' box cars
In the summertime
And Jimmie he play his guitar while I lay back
And watch the stars and sip my wine.

And me and Audie Murphy we still crawl out on our bellies
Through the German lines.
No, Audie, I won't leave you here.
I'll pull you through cause, buddy, you're a pal of mine.

Hey, Marilyn, come on over here and hold me close to you
And kiss me one last time.

That's certainly possible.

He may have even got it as a child during one of those "inappropriate showers" that Quid Pro Quo Pedo Joe's daughter wrote about in her diary.

Neurological complications don't usually set in until HIV is advanced, typically when someone has AIDS. About half of adults with AIDS suffer from neurological complications related to HIV.

Types of neurological complications of HIV​

HIV can cause many different conditions that affect the nervous system:

• Dementia. When HIV becomes very advanced, HIV-associated dementia or AIDS dementia complex can occur. These disorders impair cognitive function. This means that you may have trouble thinking, understanding, and remembering. This type of dementia can be life-threatening. It can often be prevented when antiretroviral medicines are taken correctly.
  • Viral infections. HIV can increase your risk for several viral infections that strike the nervous system. Cytomegalovirus

Conclusions: HIV-infected patients are at risk for intracranial neoplasms other than PCNSL,

So you have seen Beau's medical records? HOW did you make that insane leap?

What individual stole valor to make such a statement
Oh that’s right
This forum sez only republicans lie

War is a racket, so they say
For the military-industrial complex they play
Greed and power drive the war hawks' game
Leaving countless soldiers and victims to maim
Their pockets lined with blood and gold
While the true cost of war remains untold...

American soldiers didn't die for America. They actually died for Wall Street! Amen!

Just saying "Raygun" is not any sort of argument that supports your stupid lie in post #103 that the USA gave chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein, dumbass. You are dodging the question that you responded to.

The question you dodged is "Who the fuck told you that crap and why did you believe them?"

And in the very same first sentence in post #103, you doubled up on your lying by claiming that the chemical weapons (that the USA did NOT give to Saddam Hussein) did not last in the desert heat and were useless.

FACT = Burying chemical weapons in the desert is a method of keeping them in a temperature controlled environment, you stupid imbecile.

That's 2 lies merely in the first sentence of your post #103. Were you actually going for a record amount of lies told in one post, you monkey-brained moron?

And by the way, I read all of the stupid lies that you parroted in post #103 on counterfeit $5 bills that the LWNJs were distributing at a fake "grassroots (pro-Nazi anti-Semite pro-Saddam) protest" on the University of Toledo campus about 20 fucking years ago.

Due to your low IQ, you're an easily brainwashed fool.
Raygun helped with info on how to make them....

Forum List

Back