SIAP:Apple announces plans to repatriate $350 billion in overseas cash, add 20,000 jobs in America

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Apple announces plans to repatriate billions in overseas cash, says it will 'contribute' $350 billion to the economy over 5 years

MORE BAD NEWS FOR PROGS.....APPLE REPATRIATING $350 BILLION.....that's alot of taxes at 21%.

Sorry the economy is doing well, Progs. It sucks, i know. More people working and those people keeping more fo their money is BAD FOR PROGS.

Apple on Wednesday made a slew of announcements about its investment in and contribution to the U.S. economy.

The headline from Apple is that it will "contribute" $350 billion in the U.S. economy over the next five years, although it's unclear exactly how the company came to that number.

But the company did say promise to create 20,000 new jobs and a new campus thanks, in part, to the prospect of tax reform. It said it would spend over $30 billion in capital expenditures over the next five years.

It also said it anticipates a $38 billion tax bill for repatriated cash, as a result of the new tax bill. This implies it will bring back virtually all of its $250 billion in overseas cash.

Apple announces plans to repatriate billions in overseas cash, says it will 'contribute' $350 billion to the economy over 5 years

MORE BAD NEWS FOR PROGS.....APPLE REPATRIATING $350 BILLION.....that's alot of taxes at 21%.

Sorry the economy is doing well, Progs. It sucks, i know. More people working and those people keeping more fo their money is BAD FOR PROGS.

Apple on Wednesday made a slew of announcements about its investment in and contribution to the U.S. economy.

The headline from Apple is that it will "contribute" $350 billion in the U.S. economy over the next five years, although it's unclear exactly how the company came to that number.

But the company did say promise to create 20,000 new jobs and a new campus thanks, in part, to the prospect of tax reform. It said it would spend over $30 billion in capital expenditures over the next five years.

It also said it anticipates a $38 billion tax bill for repatriated cash, as a result of the new tax bill. This implies it will bring back virtually all of its $250 billion in overseas cash.
Oh my god, Trump is at it again....When is he every going to stop "Making America Great Again".... Damn his hide...

Apple announces plans to repatriate billions in overseas cash, says it will 'contribute' $350 billion to the economy over 5 years

By the way I have Apple Stock, thank you President Trump....

Damn those Russians!

Here is some math for moron, idiot, retarded, and mentally ill Progs:

35% of $0 = $0
21% of $350 billion = $73.5 billion

What is the better tax strategy? Hint: it's the one that actually collects taxes.

$73 BILLION >>>>>>>>>>>>> $0

Progs are morons and idiots, so they might not get the math. Their cognitive skills are usually compromised.

Anyone who believes this nonsense has no clue how business operates.

1. Apple specifically has had more profits than it knew what to do with for a long time now, MORE profits from tax-cuts would simply mean more money they don't know what to do with.

2. Money spent on capital expenditures and jobs is also called EXPENSES and thus are taxed at ZERO percent.

Democrats are gathering at the bars now, preparing to drink away their sorrow.

1. Apple specifically has had more profits than it knew what to do with for a long time now, MORE profits from tax-cuts would simply mean more money they don't know what to do with.

2. Money spent on capital expenditures and jobs is also called EXPENSES and thus are taxed at ZERO percent.
I wonder how many construction jobs and related support jobs will be generated by Apple's preparation of a new campus. I wonder how much material sales revenue will be generated as a result of their new campus. I wonder how much retail business will be generated to serve their new campus for years to come. I wonder how you goddamned idiot liberals ever managed to graduate from kindergarten.

I wonder how many sweat shops will be closed in China and all those children will be out of a job? Arent liberals for the children?

35% of $0 = $0

What is the better tax strategy? Hint: it's the one that actually collects taxes.

Progs are morons and idiots, so they might not get the math. Their cognitive skills are usually compromised.

Hey Moron, Apple pays just 8% abroad on foreign sales.

It also pays significant taxes on when they sell here in the United States and parks what it owes in repatriation (~5 Billion) while they wait for a "holiday"

1*vF1K0_oeRvDOTw0ETLv4AQ.png

Where does Apple pay taxes? – Javier GB – Medium

I wonder how many construction jobs and related support jobs will be generated by Apple's preparation of a new campus. I wonder how much material sales revenue will be generated as a result of their new campus. I wonder how much retail business will be generated to serve their new campus for years to come. I wonder how you goddamned idiot liberals ever managed to graduate from kindergarten.

Idiot, you still do not get it, Apple will pay ZERO tax rate on profits that pay for these EXPENSES.

Apple doesn't build anything or hire anyone because they got a tax cut, they build it because they think it is good for their company.

Capital expenditures generally line the pockets of vendors. Vendors pay taxes on their income. You are an idiot.

Idiot, you still do not get it, Apple will pay ZERO tax rate on profits that pay for these EXPENSES.

Apple doesn't build anything or hire anyone because they got a tax cut, they build it because they think it is good for their company.
They are planning to spend $350B in the USA. Try a reading comprehension course.

Capital expenditures generally line the pockets of vendors. Vendors pay taxes on their income. You are an idiot.

Ok, again idiot, they aren't doing it because of a tax-cut. They had all the money in the world to do it ALREADY.

Ok, again idiot, they aren't doing it because of a tax-cut. They had all the money in the world to do it ALREADY.
But the taxes were too high, so they didn't. Now the taxes are reasonable and they plan to do it. The Trump Tax Plan is paying off big time and you are too stupid to know it.

35% of $0 = $0

Hey Moron, Apple pays just 8% abroad on foreign sales.

It also pays significant taxes on when they sell here in the United States and parks what it owes in repatriation (~5 Billion) while they wait for a "holiday"

1*vF1K0_oeRvDOTw0ETLv4AQ.png

Where does Apple pay taxes? – Javier GB – Medium
I wonder when Apple will ever pay back the 6.5 billion dollar loan it took under Obama and his QE forever?

Why Apple Is Borrowing $6.5 Billion And What Obama's Trying To Do About It

Here's Apple CEO Tim Cook raising funds for Hillary Clinton

But the taxes were too high, so they didn't. Now the taxes are reasonable and they plan to do it. The Trump Tax Plan is paying off big time and you are too stupid to know it.

What asshole did you pull that assertion from?

Are you listening to a single word of what I'm explaining to you?

What asshole did you pull that assertion from?

Are you listening to a single word of what I'm explaining to you?
You are not qualified to explain anything to me or anyone else. You are an idiot, a useful idiot for the lame brain Democrats who contend that corporations actually pay taxes. Here's a hint, dufus: Corporate 'taxes' are business expenses covered by higher prices for their goods and services. Consumers pay the 'taxes' levied on corporations.

Wait.....

Democrat-supporting, leftist APPLE is admitting that Trump's tax policy will help Americans?

NO. I call bullshit.

Didn't happen.

Gateway Pendent or Inforwars reported this.

Forum List

Back