Shutdown could last years

That's what the Orange Idiot said (among a whole lot of other really strange things including left turns and right turns and who the fuck knows what)

The TSA has not gotten a check since this started...they will get one on Jan 3 and then nothing until it is over.

Is ICE getting paid?

The Dem House has passed a continuing resolution to get everyone paid (the Homeland Security portion is good for 30 days).

The Senate is doing nothing.

They have previously passed a clean CR by voice vote (making it unanimous) but with the new Congress that would need to be voted on again. Turtle McConnell has not brought it up for a vote. He has brought NOTHING up for a vote in the new Senate

I watched that news conference and I could feel brain cells committing suicide in the thousands. OMG. The man is a cretin.

Most of the country think he talks like a New Yorker. He talks like a Brooklyn cab driver with a high school education

God Help us
Meanwhile Pelosi gave 54 Billion in foreign aid but not one red cent for the security of Americans!

Like all Communists, she is a globalist, a citizen of the world with no loyalty to America.

Hell, Clinton’s went on for 21 days. And Carter had 3 in 3 months. This one is now at 14 days.

That's what the Orange Idiot said (among a whole lot of other really strange things including left turns and right turns and who the fuck knows what)

The TSA has not gotten a check since this started...they will get one on Jan 3 and then nothing until it is over.

Is ICE getting paid?

The Dem House has passed a continuing resolution to get everyone paid (the Homeland Security portion is good for 30 days).

They have previously passed a clean CR by voice vote (making it unanimous) but with the new Congress that would need to be voted on again. Turtle McConnell has not brought it up for a vote. He has brought NOTHING up for a vote in the new Senate

I watched that news conference and I could feel brain cells committing suicide in the thousands. OMG. The man is a cretin.

Most of the country think he talks like a New Yorker. He talks like a Brooklyn cab driver with a high school education

God Help us
Meanwhile Pelosi gave 54 Billion in foreign aid but not one red cent for the security of Americans!

Like all Communists, she is a globalist, a citizen of the world with no loyalty to America.
Gee, Trump apparently was all in for that.

Sounds like Pelosi better get busy...
Sounds like Turtle McConnell and Trump ought to get busy. Pelosi passed bills to end the shutdown already
Nah... She didn't. No wall funding. Her Bill is DOA. It doesn't get the job done. She needs to try harder. Send up a bill the Executive branch is actually going to sign.

The only thing the Executive deserves is the middle finger.

That's the only thing you traitors have given America in years.

President has Proven
Republicans = American Citizens
Democrats = illegal aliens, drug cartels, gangs, human traffickers, racist aztlan nationalist

Sounds like Pelosi better get busy...
Sounds like Turtle McConnell and Trump ought to get busy. Pelosi passed bills to end the shutdown already
Nah... She didn't. No wall funding. Her Bill is DOA. It doesn't get the job done. She needs to try harder. Send up a bill the Executive branch is actually going to sign.

The only thing the Executive deserves is the middle finger.

That's the only thing you traitors have given America in years.

Get used to more of the same, you anti-American scum.

I don't see why Congress should get paid when it's actually them that are not doing their jobs. This is bullshit!

Trump should call a special session, and whoever doesn't show gets fired.

No wonder Congress doesn't care if government shuts down, it doesn't affect them. It should.

Know who else isn't getting paid?

ICE and the Border Patrol

False.

Only non-vital services are affected. about 3% of the federal work force.

Your rulers are lying to you, as always you dumb fucking Communist.

Actually 25% of the federal work force, and out of that 25% at close half of those are going to work with no paycheck till it ends.

are you ever right about anything?

"So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down it didn't work. I will take the mantle of shutting down, and I'm going to shut it down for border security."

- Donald Trump, December 11th 2018.

Trump is still waiting.
Congress hasn't put a bill on his desk yet.
Trump hasn't shut anything down.

Don't you know how this works?

Is ICE getting paid?

God Help us
The House just passed two bills which the Republican Senate passed a few months ago. Identical bills.

Now those same Republicans won't pass the two bills in this new term.

So it's obvious who the dicks are.

Oh god, what ever will we do ?

What's the first thing that will happen with no government oversight ?!!!

A. The JFK coverup will unravel

B. The sky will fall

C. Jimmy Hoffa will have to be released from the basement of the Labor Dept building

D. The moon landing hoax employees will spill the beans when their paychecks stop coming in.

E. Area 51 employees will no longer be guarding the Martians

Veterans will cease to get some treatments, especially mental health.

Guards and staff at federal prison will walk off the job.

Homeland Security will run on a skeleton crew. Ports will not be secure.

Oversight for infrastructure will cease.

A few thousand FBI agents, DEA agents, and US Marshalls are gone.

A few thousand US Forest Service firefighters are gone.

A few thousand federal weather forecasters (the source for most weather services) will be gone.

NASA is all but closed.

National Park Service and the Forest Service lose 80% of their workers.

But who cares, right?

"So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down it didn't work. I will take the mantle of shutting down, and I'm going to shut it down for border security."

- Donald Trump, December 11th 2018.
The last time the Democrats shut down the government, Nancy Pelosi lost the gavel and lots of congressional seats went Republican. Cant wait....as history will repeat itself...again....

Oh god, what ever will we do ?

What's the first thing that will happen with no government oversight ?!!!

A. The JFK coverup will unravel

B. The sky will fall

C. Jimmy Hoffa will have to be released from the basement of the Labor Dept building

D. The moon landing hoax employees will spill the beans when their paychecks stop coming in.

E. Area 51 employees will no longer be guarding the Martians

Veterans will cease to get some treatments, especially mental health.

Guards and staff at federal prison will walk off the job.

Homeland Security will run on a skeleton crew. Ports will not be secure.

Oversight for infrastructure will cease.

A few thousand FBI agents, DEA agents, and US Marshalls are gone.

A few thousand US Forest Service firefighters are gone.

A few thousand federal weather forecasters (the source for most weather services) will be gone.

NASA is all but closed.

National Park Service and the Forest Service lose 80% of their workers.

But who cares, right?
All closed over a measly 5 billion dollars that could be taken from the 1 trillion dollars of welfare which 200 billion ends up in illegals hands. Yep, looking good for US....

Is ICE getting paid?

God Help us
The House just passed two bills which the Republican Senate passed a few months ago. Identical bills.

Trump told everyone he would not sign another CR. Got it now?

Is ICE getting paid?

God Help us

Trump told everyone he would not sign another CR. Got it now?
That's right. That means he and McConnell are the dicks.

Got it now?

Forum List

Back