Shut The Sucker DOWN!

Well, the problem with some of these people is that if the information doesn't suit their agenda, they try to discount it as fake news.

You can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Opinion isn't reality, moron....especially coming from the hateful and deceitful sources you believe to be true. Hard to imagine the level of brainwashing we're seeing from your side....and you're as blissful and unaware of it as you can be. :eusa_snooty:

Those aren't opinion pieces. Those are news articles from 4 different sources, FOX, CNN, Forbes and The Atlantic. All 4 are different sources, and all 4 are from 4 different places politically.

what is that? medicare expansion?

Okay, I'll assume you're new to all this and aren't just another turd blossum vying for attention. HillaryCare was the prototype for BarryCare, which was never meant to work. When it fell apart, like it's doing now, after Barry slinked off to Tahiti, we were supposed to beg for single-payer. With single-payer, those who can and cannot receive extended medical care are determined by a panel. If you qualify (are a democrat), you can have a new kidney...if not, tough shit.

What a colossal joke; Republicans own it all and their fall back position to nothing getting done is a war with the MSM and what they perceive as "fake news!" Trump's desperate to even get positive news; dropping all pretense of legislation getting passed within 100 DAYS which he touted to death during the campaign! "On the first day, ....! We get so much done, you'll all get tired of winning!" The only thing winning is the Trump dynasty! If we're lucky this will blow up in their faces before the world blows up in ours! :bang3: :blowup: :cuckoo: :boohoo:

NOW what's happened? This a.m. Trump had agreed to put off the argument over the Wall and we were good to go; no one, including Trump, wanted a shutdown. Or are you boys just your own little cheering section wasting your breath on nothing?
did trump say that, or did the MSM?
Seriously? You accepting your news only from Alex Jones now?
Trump told a gathering of around 20 conservative media reporters Monday evening that he would be willing to return to the wall funding issue in September, according to two people who were in the room. They spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the get-together, which was not originally intended to be on the record.
Trump backs away from border wall money demand as shutdown showdown looms

Trump said he might be willing to delay his request for a $1.4 billion down payment on the wall until September, according to a Breitbart News reporter who attended a White House reception for conservative journalists at which Trump make the remarks Monday night. Other news organizations, including The Associated Press, carried similar reports. The border wall is estimated to cost more than $20 billion.
https://www.usnews.com/news/ken-wal...considers-delaying-mexico-border-wall-funding
what the hell does alex jones have to do with me asking you a sincere question?
Your sincere question automatically dismisses anything reported by the MSM. Who is left? I thought of Alex Jones. Anyway, I sincerely offered you two sources. One source (the one reported by U.S. News) was a Breitbart reporter. Does that float your boat?

what is that? medicare expansion?

Okay, I'll assume you're new to all this and aren't just another turd blossum vying for attention. HillaryCare was the prototype for BarryCare, which was never meant to work. When it fell apart, like it's doing now, after Barry slinked off to Tahiti, we were supposed to beg for single-payer. With single-payer, those who can and cannot receive extended medical care are determined by a panel. If you qualify (are a democrat), you can have a new kidney...if not, tough shit.
neither obama or hillary supported single payer the only person who did was Bernie sanders describing the ACA or "obamacare" which was designed by republicans as "the same as single payer" is beyond dishonest... and is exactly the kind of exaggerations rushy boy is prone too when he's boradcasting high off his ass... he is a disk jockey after all

how's the opiod epidemic doing in your state btw?

NOW what's happened? This a.m. Trump had agreed to put off the argument over the Wall and we were good to go; no one, including Trump, wanted a shutdown. Or are you boys just your own little cheering section wasting your breath on nothing?
Trump told a gathering of around 20 conservative media reporters Monday evening that he would be willing to return to the wall funding issue in September, according to two people who were in the room. They spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the get-together, which was not originally intended to be on the record.

Trump said he might be willing to delay his request for a $1.4 billion down payment on the wall until September, according to a Breitbart News reporter who attended a White House reception for conservative journalists at which Trump make the remarks Monday night. Other news organizations, including The Associated Press, carried similar reports. The border wall is estimated to cost more than $20 billion.
https://www.usnews.com/news/ken-wal...considers-delaying-mexico-border-wall-funding
Your sincere question automatically dismisses anything reported by the MSM. Who is left? I thought of Alex Jones. Anyway, I sincerely offered you two sources. One source (the one reported by U.S. News) was a Breitbart reporter. Does that float your boat?
I was asking if he said it or it was reported. They report things he hasn't even said.
Your links show that.. "anonymous sources" lol..
It wouldn't surprise me he flips, but it is VERYYY possible he didn't say anything.

I was asking if he said it or it was reported. They report things he hasn't even said.
Your links show that.. "anonymous sources" lol..
It wouldn't surprise me he flips, but it is VERYYY possible he didn't say anything.
I think he said it at the meeting; the reporters couldn't make it official because the meeting was "off the record," but I agree with you that they also said Trump might consider putting off funding of the Wall til September. Trump being Trump, he may well change his mind on that by tomorrow. You are right that Fox and CNN are making it sound like a done deal, which it actually isn't 100% yet. With Trump, nothing can be 100% anyway, until it's over and done with. Man changes his mind a lot.

I'm not sure why punting on the Wall has got everyone so relaxed. Didn't Schumer just say a few days ago that if the Republicans put in a "poison pill" like defunding Planned Parenthood, the Dems would not agree? I haven't heard anyone back down on that one yet, and it is still in there, I'm pretty sure.

Government shutdowns have been a ruse used by Democrats to cow Republicans into maintaining the corrupt status quo. It won't work with Trump, which is why the Dems will cave in rather than allowing a spotlight on unnecessary programs.
I would disagree if you say Planned Parenthood is less necessary than the Wall.

Federal funding for Planned Parenthood is certainly less necessary that federal funding for border security. In fact, why should a private nonprofit organization like PP get any federal funding?

It would be easy to shut the idiot dems down if the republicans had the balls. Let the government shut down then hold a vote for every single line item to see if it can be brought back or not. We will cut spending by at least half.
Trump is a coward, he will never let the government shut down

Government shutdowns have been a ruse used by Democrats to cow Republicans into maintaining the corrupt status quo. It won't work with Trump, which is why the Dems will cave in rather than allowing a spotlight on unnecessary programs.

Federal funding for Planned Parenthood is certainly less necessary that federal funding for border security. In fact, why should a private nonprofit organization like PP get any federal funding?
The Wall isn't going to solve your problems. Planned Parenthood prevents problems.

It would be easy to shut the idiot dems down if the republicans had the balls. Let the government shut down then hold a vote for every single line item to see if it can be brought back or not. We will cut spending by at least half.
Trump is a coward, he will never let the government shut down
Maybe, we will see. He doesn't have much support so far and that is pathetic. It's almost like they forgot what got them elected. It sure as hell wasn't keeping a bunch of the lefts bullshit. Let's hope they straighten up.

The Wall isn't going to solve your problems. Planned Parenthood prevents problems.
Not shocking the lefts answer to everything is mass murder. Not like that is a new development.

Although Paul Ryan couldn't out-negotiate a ham sandwich, what's happening in the next few days isn't his fault. What the RINOs are all afraid of is getting blamed for a government shutdown. Why? Because Barry put the last one on them and the Rat media repeated his lies, verbatim. So the monuments were shut down, the tourists lit into their Congress Critters and the GOP backed down. But that won't happen this time...not with Trump in charge. So what is there to be afraid of...these turkeys? :lol:

schumer-pelosi-.jpg

Despite a shutdown, Social Security checks are still mailed on time. The law enforcement agencies still operate. All the government agencies still function, even if their checks are a week or two in coming. The Smithsonian and various national monuments are still there to be seen....so what is there to fear? NUTTIN HONEY!

Trump needs to face these Rats down and now is the time to do it. Not because of some artificial "first hundred days" nonsense, not because the drive-by media will call him names, not because it might frighten the banksters. It's because if you continue to fund Planned Parenthood, but can't get a lousy billion dollars to start the Wall, it shows weakness and means you will get sandbagged over and over again by the commie creeps you just ran out of power.

Enough is enough.....We need 8 democrat votes in the Senate to get a Trump budget passed. That many will eventually break ranks and join us if pressure to get reelected in Trump states is made clear to them. Roll call them....call them out, put them front and center in front of their constituents....they'll cave like we caved...only this time we can put a stop to their obstruction and.....MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! :thup:

Yeah all those government employees don't have children to feed, they're just statistics, not flesh and bone.

OH HELL YEAH, SHUTER' F'N DOWN !!

(might want to ask Gengrich how well that works first)

LMAO
The difference this time is we don't have Obama shutting down the parts of government that sting the people. Trump will be in charge of what gets shut down and what doesn't. Also the people or at least most of the people are wise to the shutdown game the dems have been playing. They would get the blame and pay dearly at the mid terms. Not my words, this was said by Crazy Bernie and he is spot on.

Trump will bend before he allows a government shutdown. He knows the issues he's pushing for can be addressed at a later time.

Trump is a smart guy who can adjust. He knows we'll win in the end. :)

Forum List

Back