Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I genuinely want to see others opinions on the hot news topics

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Other--expound

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Present

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
because I am a fat, lazy, ugly, rotten toothed, drunken English arsehole who gets bored sometimes.:lol:

Do you have something against skinny, energetic good looking, white toothed,sober American arse's who gets bored sometimes? :D

Show me a skinny, energetic good looking American and I'll show you an illegal alien:lol::lol::lol:

I'm skinny and energetic....i can't judge my own looks. I also work 50-60 hours a week and give money to my family to help them out....my last name has a real meaning in spanish, portugese, creole, italian, and other languages.....am I legal or illegal?

:D

Do you have something against skinny, energetic good looking, white toothed,sober American arse's who gets bored sometimes? :D

Show me a skinny, energetic good looking American and I'll show you an illegal alien:lol::lol::lol:

I'm skinny and energetic....i can't judge my own looks. I also work 50-60 hours a week and give money to my family to help them out....my last name has a real meaning in spanish, portugese, creole, italian, and other languages.....am I legal or illegal?

You're just an alien:lol:

You're just an alien:lol:

I'm calling Kusinich!!!! Our secret is out! LOL.

Another site I belong to is all about humor...funny pics, videos, etc...
They have a debate section but it's moderated so as to not allow "member bashing" or "flaming".
There are times, because of the subject matter and their attitude, that a simple "no, you are incorrect and this is why" just won't do.

I like being able to just let loose on someone from time to time

Shut the fuck up you daft ****:eusa_angel:
Fuck you, asshole. You wanna suck my *what*?!!
:lol:

I have had a lot on for a while but I keep coming back here because it is full of free and interesting people, with wit and humor and opinions both sides of profane and profound.

And the Mods keep their foot off the brake.

If you want free opinion and speech, humanity writ raw.

This is the place.

The pay aint that good.

The perks suck.

The co-workers (honestly) -- leave a little to be desired.

Posterity? Fuggetaboutit. This shit will be forgotten in a couple of years.

The honest answer is that I see interesting perspectives here, do some quick down and dirty research on stories and topics I might otherwise miss.

And besides, I enjoy earning all this respect from so many libs. :thup:
Plus, you enjoy spewing. C'mon, admit it.

Because I am secretly in love with you Sheldon and I wanna have sewer babies with you!

You want babies that look like this ->
thumbnail.aspx
?

Forum List

Back