Shrek 2

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Just bought this on DVD, at Wal Mart I might add, for $15.87. A pretty good deal I thought. I always wait until movies come out on DVD, since I have a rather high end home entertainment system, it rivals the movie going experience, minus the assinine little teenie boppers sitting behind giggling and playing grab ass and kicking the back of my seat through the whole movie.

ANYWAY... Shrek 2 in my opinion was NOT as good as the first one. The first one was a story about fictional characters in a fictional land at a fictional time. The second one is nothing more than a stretch for a story line made in a parody fashion of what the movies and times are of today. It was a disappointment as usual as a sequel.

Haven't seen it yet, but was told that it was better than the first. Just different humor.

Watched it a couple of nights ago and I agree, NOT as good as the first one. Had some humorous moments, but wore kinda thin quickly.

I liked 2 better - perhaps because it was not as much as a kids' movie. What I did NOT like was they reverted back to their Ogre selves. :(

Given the opportunity, they should have stayed human.

-=d=- said:
I liked 2 better - perhaps because it was not as much as a kids' movie. What I did NOT like was they reverted back to their Ogre selves. :(

Given the opportunity, they should have stayed human.

But that would have done away with the whole "Its whats on the inside that counts" theme :happy2:

Forum List

Back