Show us your pets!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Yeah, I know it's the flame zone and cute pets aren't hostile, but sometimes before a big vote you just gotta chill!

So show us your cute pets.

This is a picture of our dachshund, who unfortunately died recently. In this picture(taken when he was a puppy) he was caught red-handed with a toy bunny he stole right out our youngest's Easter basket. He fell asleep with it, and we didn't have the heart to take it away from him.
PuppySleeping.jpg

Last edited:
And this is the male schnoodle puppy we have, who was fast pals with the dachshund.

IMG_1458-3.jpg

jake mixed golden...rescued from humane by da man.....i wanted a puppy...he picked out jake who was maybe a year or more old

015.jpg

thor who is not fat...he is big boned..damn it

035.jpg

tiff:

another rescue

IMG_1897.jpg

tiff & the killer dog, thor

IMG_1734.jpg

a group shot.....from the top....roland, tiff, clark...all rescues

IMG_1684.jpg

Last edited:
when we trapped tiff...she weighted 10 oz....the vet told us not to get our hopes up...she didnt think tiff would make it....

i stayed up ...feed her every two hours....rubbed her bottom etc...i will give her this...she had a will to live...da man was worried thor would hurt her...he adopted her to the point that when you left the room with her....and came back ...he had to see her and make sure she was okay....he made sure the boy cats behaved and that jake never went after her....

IMG_1538.jpg

Forum List

Back