Little Boy

ringel05-albums-my-pics-picture2330-little-boy.jpg

Jasper

ringel05-albums-my-pics-picture677-dsc-01460358.jpg

Boo

ringel05-albums-my-pics-picture2331-boo.jpg

And Rachel
ringel05-albums-my-pics-picture2269-rachelweisz01-1600.jpg

Well my pet, Julia Roberts is on facebook, quite popular! She posts her own pics, but you'll see she doesn't update often, these mostly seem to be from when she was looking for a home, 2 years ago! Seems her profile pic is of a quite unwholesome young dog. Oh the one with a human, my youngest while still at university. Scruffy he was!

Now my kids? Well I keep them contained!

2ikywt5.png

Last edited:
Schipperke3.jpg

This isn't actually my dog but as every dog in this breed looks like a clone of every other?

This'll have to do.

Seriously, this dog looks exactly like mine, as does every other image of this breed.

How the hell anbody ever decides which schipperkey takes best of breed in any dog show totally mystifies me.

Here's Penny, our seven year old border collie mix. Got her from the spca when she was 10 months old. And sorry guys but she is the best. dog. EVER! The second pic cracks me up. :lol:

1May2010.jpg
2May2010.jpg

And this is Shadow, also a save from the spca. He's almost 13 (hence the stool to help him jump up to his food, placed up there so Penny won't gobble it up!)

IMG_4615.jpg
S122009.jpg

vicky is a huge sock thief, put one down for a minute, shes gone with it, finding hidden spots to hide them...every month or so we have to go on a sock hunt.....

Attachments

• $vicky sock.jpg
    $vicky sock.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 85
on a stroll in Mondello Sicily, I was struck by the number of strays who though, looked healthy.. and they siesta any damn where they pleased....:lol:

Attachments

• $dog tired Mondello.JPG
    $dog tired Mondello.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 80

Forum List

Back