Show Us Some Hate!

:lol:
How would you classify the hate that some have for Palin? It's not skin tone, it's not ethnic, it could be I suppose religious yet how many know all that much about Sarah's beliefs? It couldn't be her continuous hate mongering utilizing proven lies, could it? It couldn't be her devisiveness, creating an America that is full of non-Americans just because they will not accept her ideas or behaviors? What do you think it is? As for the name calling it shows the same level of class as Sarah, none whatsoever. Ad hominem attacks have failed for what two solid years now in the political wars why should they work now?

:lol:

Of course. If the left does it it's "freedom of" speech. If the right does it, it's "hate" speech.

so this halloween display was meant to inspire people to go lynch palen?

i'm sure that there's a lot of liberal in west hollywood who like to go on lynching sprees...happens all the time right?

lots of historical occurances right?

unlike in good ole arkansas...

so this halloween display was meant to inspire people to go lynch palen?

i'm sure that there's a lot of liberal in west hollywood who like to go on lynching sprees...happens all the time right?

lots of historical occurances right?

unlike in good ole arkansas...

Just pure hate, and you excuse it and condone it.

Poor tastes ? yes

Racist like the effigy of Obama some guy lynched a few months back? NO

Poor tastes ? yes

Racist like the effigy of Obama some guy lynched a few months back? NO

Bullshit. It's hate. Racism is a form of hate. Hating someone because of the color of their skin or some political affiliation/belief is all hating for the same thing -- someone is different than you.

You folk that love to play that race card should really try to think beyond just misusing the word and get to the part of what it means.

And effigy of Obama isn't racist just because Obama's black if the reason behind it is political hatred.

Bullshit. It's hate. Racism is a form of hate. Hating someone because of the color of their skin or some political affiliation/belief is all hating for the same thing -- someone is different than you.

You folk that love to play that race card should really try to think beyond just misusing the word and get to the part of what it means.

And effigy of Obama isn't racist just because Obama's black if the reason behind it is political hatred.

Pfft. She's too bust trotting around defining "democracy" for the board - she doesn't have time for that.

Yep! it's hate, if they had put Palin out front in a witches costume we could explain halloween. But hanging anyone even in jest is hate.

Would Amazon having an Obama Halloween Mask Listed As Terrorist Costume fit your description?

Or is this too difficult for you?

Last edited:
Yep! it's hate, if they had put Palin out front in a witches costume we could explain halloween. But hanging anyone even in jest is hate.

um they didn't really hang her.

but seriously whose more likely to carry through an actual violent attack on the candidates?

this festive hollywood liberal

or gee i don't know a skinhead from tennessee.

um they didn't really hang her.

but seriously whose more likely to carry through an actual violent attack on the candidates?

this festive hollywood liberal

or gee i don't know a skinhead from tennessee.

yep! and those white boys who threw a rope over a tree in Louisiana didn't actually hang anybody either did they?

around here effigies flourish at halloween...big contests for best decorations...full on...coffins in yards etc...no stone left untouched and nothing is sacred. would anyone object to a joe biden effigy...i mean really?

I can see both sides of the argument and while I find it extremely distasteful, they do have the right to hang Palin in effigy. We are all well and good with hate in this country as long as it’s at an individual level. I don’t think the intent of hanging an effigy of Palin is racially motivated or sexually motivated (although it could be).

The reason that someone may be subject to hate speech issues by hanging Obama is that there is a long history of lynching blacks in America. If someone hated Obama and had the poor taste to represent his death in a Halloween display, might I suggest the guillotine, it would minimize the race hate element but still show your loathing for the candidate.

Just like Hanging Palin may be o.k. while depicting a sexual assault against her would not.

I can see both sides of the argument and while I find it extremely distasteful, they do have the right to hang Palin in effigy. We are all well and good with hate in this country as long as it’s at an individual level. I don’t think the intent of hanging an effigy of Palin is racially motivated or sexually motivated (although it could be).

The reason that someone may be subject to hate speech issues by hanging Obama is that there is a long history of lynching blacks in America. If someone hated Obama and had the poor taste to represent his death in a Halloween display, might I suggest the guillotine, it would minimize the race hate element but still show your loathing for the candidate.

Just like Hanging Palin may be o.k. while depicting a sexual assault against her would not.

Complete and utter cowshit

Forum List

Back