Shouting match erupts between Clinton and Trump aides at post-election Harvard event

she was just a crappy candidate, and at the end of the day, he was better than she.

Then Trump should not have lost by more than 2.5 million votes. He was the crappier candidate.

Clinton's victory was larger than Carter's victory over Ford and JFK's victory over Nixon.

You can sugarcoat this, but most Americans know you're full of shit.

So are you going to change your name or what?

sour grapes. that's all it is.

Shouting match erupts between Clinton and Trump aides

“If providing a platform for white supremacists makes me a brilliant tactician, I am proud to have lost,” she said. “I would rather lose than win the way you guys did.”

Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager, fumed: “Do you think I ran a campaign where white supremacists had a platform?”

“You did, Kellyanne. You did,” interjected Palmieri, who choked up at various points of the session.

“Do you think you could have just had a decent message for white, working-class voters?” Conway asked. “How about, it’s Hillary Clinton, she doesn’t connect with people? How about, they have nothing in common with her? How about, she doesn’t have an economic message?”

Joel Benenson, Clinton’s chief strategist, piled on: “There were dog whistles sent out to people. . . . Look at your rallies. He delivered it.”

At which point, Conway accused Clinton’s team of being sore losers. “Guys, I can tell you are angry, but wow,” she said. “Hashtag he’s your president. How’s that? Will you ever accept the election results? Will you tell your protesters that he’s their president, too?”

WHat a bunch of assholes.

That's not a valid criticism. There's nothing to be said. The assholes are just dismissing anything said in response to them.

Those are fighting words.

If the truth is fighting words, then I guess those are fighting words.

Racist Trumpkins all over the country are rejoicing in his "victory".

Lol, "Truth"

But keep thinking that Trump won because of "Teh Racism and Teh Sexism". If it stops progressives from actually figuring out why people are revolting, so much the better.

“If providing a platform for white supremacists makes me a brilliant tactician, I am proud to have lost,” she said. “I would rather lose than win the way you guys did.”

Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager, fumed: “Do you think I ran a campaign where white supremacists had a platform?”

“You did, Kellyanne. You did,” interjected Palmieri, who choked up at various points of the session.

“Do you think you could have just had a decent message for white, working-class voters?” Conway asked. “How about, it’s Hillary Clinton, she doesn’t connect with people? How about, they have nothing in common with her? How about, she doesn’t have an economic message?”

Joel Benenson, Clinton’s chief strategist, piled on: “There were dog whistles sent out to people. . . . Look at your rallies. He delivered it.”

At which point, Conway accused Clinton’s team of being sore losers. “Guys, I can tell you are angry, but wow,” she said. “Hashtag he’s your president. How’s that? Will you ever accept the election results? Will you tell your protesters that he’s their president, too?”

And these are adults ! I love the pain over this on the left.

Yes.......racism..the first and last page in the democrat play book.......

For now maybe, but "racist" was abused to much by bammer and the race pimps. Kind lost its sting.

she was just a crappy candidate, and at the end of the day, he was better than she.

Then Trump should not have lost by more than 2.5 million votes. He was the crappier candidate.

Clinton's victory was larger than Carter's victory over Ford and JFK's victory over Nixon.

Yes.....but you win by getting electors.....

Let me try this again since you are pretty slow....

If your team catches more passes, and runs the ball for more yards in a football game....but the other team actually makes more touch downs, the other team wins....you need touchdowns, not passes and yards running the football....

The racist political party in this country is the democrat party....always has been, always will be......they use race as a weapon and a shield.....

That's not a valid criticism. There's nothing to be said. The assholes are just dismissing anything said in response to them.

All you just did there was call your enemies a form of asshole.

Calling people asshole just because they disagree with you, makes you the asshole.

You asshole.

For now maybe, but "racist" was abused to much by bammer and the race pimps. Kind lost its sting.

They have nothing else.

And once the nation switches over to minority majority, it will be enough.

They just have to wait it out.

CyrmgSTXgAAAxX8.jpg

right here, folks! :D

It is funny that these democrat racists accuse others of being racist as they embrace the racists of all colors into their party....black lies matter anyone? la raza, anyone?

It is funny that these democrat racists accuse others of being racist as they embrace the racists of all colors into their party....black lies matter anyone? la raza, anyone?

Or, the Freaking actual PRESIDENT who sat in a Black Liberation Theology CHurch for twenty years.

and who I don't believe was so monumentally stupid that he didn't notice.

Stupid yes, but not that stupid. That's wear a helmet don't let him have a fork, stupid.

"We seek a truly inclusive society, where we support each other, love each other, and look out for each other." - President Trump

"We seek a truly inclusive society, where we support each other, love each other, and look out for each other." - President Trump

Here's another good Trump quote.

"It is my highest and greatest hope that the Republican Party can be the home in the future and forevermore for African-Americans and the African-American vote because I will produce, and I will get others to produce, and we know for a fact it doesn’t work with the Democrats and it certainly doesn’t work with Hillary."

Here's another good Trump quote.

"It is my highest and greatest hope that the Republican Party can be the home in the future and forevermore for African-Americans and the African-American vote because I will produce, and I will get others to produce, and we know for a fact it doesn’t work with the Democrats and it certainly doesn’t work with Hillary."

It actually does work with the democrats though.......they do nothing that actually helps blacks........and they still get 95% or more of the black vote every two years...it is hard to say that it isn't working for democrat politicians....

Yes.....but you win by getting electors.....

Let me try this again since you are pretty slow....

If your team catches more passes, and runs the ball for more yards in a football game....but the other team actually makes more touch downs, the other team wins....you need touchdowns, not passes and yards running the football....

Votes are the touchdowns, dumb fuck. And Clinton got a lot more than Trump.

Your waste-of-time analogies don't change the fact that Hillary got 2.5 million more votes. The majority of Americans and the entire world view Trump and the Repug Party as a total fucking joke.

All you just did there was call your enemies a form of asshole.

Calling people asshole just because they disagree with you, makes you the asshole.

You asshole.

No, I disagree with you Trumpkins because you are racists, evil, and dangerous to democracy.

I can forgive your stupidity. That will never end as long as the Repug Party is around.

Forum List

Back